3 Days 3 Quotes Challenge 3 – Day 1

Are you hearing the lub-dub.. yes my heart started to speak…

Thank you adhi2001 and BLACK ROSE OF ICE for challenging me 🙂

So here comes the Day 1 Quote

Quote1

Today I challenge

aishahnaaz

My Eye candy

shaktikisharma

Rules you must follow:
#1
Post three consecutive days.
#2 You can pick one or three quotes per day.
#3 Challenge three different bloggers per day.

One thought on “3 Days 3 Quotes Challenge 3 – Day 1

January 20, 2016 at 4:11pm

Thank you Alok for your thoughtful comment

1. Nadine

January 20, 2016 at 8:16pm

Great one!! Never heard it before

January 21, 2016 at 5:02am

thank you..It matters who is the greatest influencer in our life. And his/her words can easily wipe out the negative thoughts in our mind.

January 21, 2016 at 5:10am

my own fingers, that’s why so cute..
    he he..;)

thank you friend..

3. shaktikisharma

January 22, 2016 at 8:54am

Thanks for challenging me. Please tell me how does this work? Id their a format we have to confirm to?

January 22, 2016 at 9:09am

Nothing like that. You will get an idea if you can have look into the post of the bloggers who challenged me. Their links are added in my post. Rules are also given in my post. You need to post quotes on 3 consecutive days and challenge 3 other bloggers on each day. You can quote your own words or can take some other useful quotes from web. Awaiting to hear your quotes. Hope it’s clear now..

• shaktikisharma

January 22, 2016 at 9:12am

That means there is no parent link up for this. Its just a random cycle. Great…just one more thing hoe did you challenge me…I mean how do you put links in the comment box. We cant hyperlink texts in a comment can we?

January 22, 2016 at 3:49pm

Once you publish your quotes, just copy that link and paste it in the comment section of people whom you challenged. It’s possible. . In your post You need to include the name along with web link of the person who challenged you.in this case, me only.

January 22, 2016 at 3:58pm

Perfectly okay..☺. Once we are more into that, we Will learn ourselves

January 23, 2016 at 6:05am

You can understand the true meaning only if you have felt it in life. And you know it is a blessing in all sense.