Looking for a critic comment

By | April 3, 2016

appreciation

Appreciations..

Is that difficult to handle? Is it disturbing you?

I am looking for a critic comment (definitely not for a destructive criticism) rather than too much of appreciations..

75 thoughts on “Looking for a critic comment

not many critic comments.. very few sincere people will really want to make us improved with critic comments.. what about you…

1. dhirajanand

None! Wp works like MAG, mutual appreciation group, I like your posts and appreciate too so the favour gets returned.

hmm.. that’s right.. so how could we make it critic.. I think it’s the best way to improve ourselves, rather than these appreciations..

oh.. that’s nice.. have a good day and wish you to have many constructive critic comments

Hello Sumit…you are right.. constructive criticism is the best way to improve..

1. Wandering Soul

Hey, Thanks for dropping in at Bloggers World. ๐Ÿ™‚ Would you like to join us? We’re a great blogging, discussion, creative writing forum. I can send you the invite (via email) to join us if you give me the go ahead ๐Ÿ™‚

Thank you so much for your kindness. Will you please elaborate on the benefits and procedures

1. Wandering Soul

Oh, Sorry! I didn’t share details earlier coz I thought you’d already visited so would have seen. It’s a forum where we take part in various weekly events, discussions, share links to our posts and share feedback. It’s like a writers/readers club with lots of fun activities. Do visit again and browse around to get a feel. If you like it, you can let me know. ๐Ÿ™‚

2. jncthedc

There are many in the blogging community offended by anyone that challenges ideas and concepts. Constructive criticism helps develop ideas and helps broaden their appeal. However, many feel this approach is confrontational and respond defensively rather than being open minded. I certainly understand your sentiments.

3. Pratyusha

Good things and piece of art are always appreciated.
    but only few show the guts to express criticism in that too in a constructive manner. And it sure helps us improve and push us an extramile towards betterment. ๐Ÿ™‚

Absolutely true my dear friend. Infact my guest’s flattering made me to post it

1. Pratyusha

Yes, at times they seem genuine and at times too fake ๐Ÿ˜›
            I wonder if people are really that sweet or pretend to be. Few people have given me genuine feedback on the work.

2. Pratyusha

Oh, I experienced it many times. At times, it seems genuine and at times too fake to believe. Hence don’t take it seriously. Some people really take the time out to give honest feedbacks about the work.

thank you Pratyusha.. wish you too a good day.. Pratyusha means hope..?

4. TylerLearnsToWrite

You shud give an example for your critic comments which you expect. ๐Ÿ˜€ Someone’s critic comment can be beyond your threshold and become destructive comment ๐Ÿ™‚

5. Sakthi

Too much is not good! These appreciations are temporary and it can turn upside down too!

yes… they could be momentary….and at times I feel appreciations to be awkward..

hmm.. that’s a different attitude..to hear and leave it as it is..

1. Sakthi

If you want to survive! some harsh decision has to be made in certain times!

but brain to win over heart is difficult at times..

3. Sakthi

If it’s professional life, you have to or else you will be out!

hmm.. that’s a great lesson which learned in my career.

6. Pepper

Aha… I doubt you’ll find a lot of constructive criticism in the blogworld. It eiher comes down to excessive appreciation (not always helpful), or destructive criticism (not helpful again!)

thank you…hmm.. that’s true upto some extent… i am waiting for a critic comment..

7. rajivbakshi

Do you want a goody goody comment or a comment which comes straight from a villains mouth . Is that you in the Pic ? This is what I think ! Do read my Book too , : Journey from Guwahati to Machhiwara available from Notion Press @ Rs 200 . And I don’t want a goody goody comment on that !

that’ s a wonderful comment.. Found your book reviews.. happy to note that it is your real experience.. can you let me know how did you manage the publishing part..?

8. rajivbakshi

Akhila , Beta , when you have finished your script , I will suggest you a publisher . If your script gets approved , then you are gonna be an Author like me . But I waited for 35 years . Hope your wait is not so long . More after you read my #Journey which has tragedies , comedies , wit & humour . I could not find any thing more to put on the Book . Happy Reading

thanks Rajiv..i will check your book..
      in between I understand that you went through notionpress.. Are they reliable? i am afraid that they are expensive.. How do you compare self publishing and publishing via an agency..?

1. rajivbakshi

Notion Press is not very expensive . Only thing is that they give you just 5 free copies . Plus you have to do your own editing when your Book is in final stages . If you opt for editing , you have to pay again . More important than publishing is the selling part . Looks you are a student or working ? Depends how much you want to spend on publishing a book . Or go for a local publisher and get around 300 copies for Rs 30000 for a 200 page book .

1. rajivbakshi

DEKHO ! Means did you have a look at my Book : Another Blogger used it . So I used this word .

1. davekingsbury

OK, will do, if you do the same for me! As a teacher I began written comments with a positive which made it easier to say what needed improving. Pepper is right below but the internet is young and there’s time for a more nuanced, less polarised communication to develop – a social etiquette, you might say …

9. dvaal

My criticism Your blog doesn’t come to me. I have to go into my comments to find you -that’s why I don’t come often. I’d like to add you to my email list and you pop up. I don’t’ know how to make that happen but I would see your post more frequently.

10. pins & ashes

haha constructive criticism! I wish people read what is written rather than just like and pass on! ๐Ÿ™‚ The likes I find very flattering:(

11. Megha Agrawal

Constructive criticism is good but its rare to find these days. People are busy flattering and being in others good books. Its a common notion why take chance and offend someone.

12. Josh

I feel in WordPress these words of appreciations are genuine unless they are tagged with the link to their blog **U know asking us to read and all** ๐Ÿ˜€

hmm.. may be.. still you know, we can understand whether people are simply commenting just for the sake of doing..