Looking for a critic comment

appreciation

Appreciations..

Is that difficult to handle? Is it disturbing you?

I am looking for a critic comment (definitely not for a destructive criticism) rather than too much of appreciations..

One thought on “Looking for a critic comment

April 3, 2016 at 9:59am

yes.. constructive critic comments are always boosters..

April 4, 2016 at 3:45am

not many critic comments.. very few sincere people will really want to make us improved with critic comments.. what about you…

• dhirajanand

April 4, 2016 at 4:36am

None! Wp works like MAG, mutual appreciation group, I like your posts and appreciate too so the favour gets returned.

April 4, 2016 at 5:43am

hmm.. that’s right.. so how could we make it critic.. I think it’s the best way to improve ourselves, rather than these appreciations..

• dhirajanand

April 4, 2016 at 6:47am

That’s true, I suppose only way is to do more of interactive posts.

April 4, 2016 at 3:46am

oh.. that’s nice.. have a good day and wish you to have many constructive critic comments

April 4, 2016 at 3:43am

Hello Sumit…you are right.. constructive criticism is the best way to improve..

1. Wandering Soul

April 3, 2016 at 10:49am

Hey, Thanks for dropping in at Bloggers World. 🙂 Would you like to join us? We’re a great blogging, discussion, creative writing forum. I can send you the invite (via email) to join us if you give me the go ahead 🙂

April 3, 2016 at 5:12pm

Thank you so much for your kindness. Will you please elaborate on the benefits and procedures

• Wandering Soul

April 3, 2016 at 5:15pm

Oh, Sorry! I didn’t share details earlier coz I thought you’d already visited so would have seen. It’s a forum where we take part in various weekly events, discussions, share links to our posts and share feedback. It’s like a writers/readers club with lots of fun activities. Do visit again and browse around to get a feel. If you like it, you can let me know. 🙂

2. jncthedc

April 3, 2016 at 1:24pm

There are many in the blogging community offended by anyone that challenges ideas and concepts. Constructive criticism helps develop ideas and helps broaden their appeal. However, many feel this approach is confrontational and respond defensively rather than being open minded. I certainly understand your sentiments.

3. Pratyusha

April 3, 2016 at 3:58pm

Good things and piece of art are always appreciated.
    but only few show the guts to express criticism in that too in a constructive manner. And it sure helps us improve and push us an extramile towards betterment. 🙂

April 3, 2016 at 5:07pm

Absolutely true my dear friend. Infact my guest’s flattering made me to post it

April 3, 2016 at 5:10pm

Did you experience the awkwardness in too many appreciations?

• Pratyusha

April 3, 2016 at 5:11pm

Yes, at times they seem genuine and at times too fake 😛
            I wonder if people are really that sweet or pretend to be. Few people have given me genuine feedback on the work.

• Pratyusha

April 3, 2016 at 5:28pm

Oh, I experienced it many times. At times, it seems genuine and at times too fake to believe. Hence don’t take it seriously. Some people really take the time out to give honest feedbacks about the work.

April 4, 2016 at 3:35am

thank you Pratyusha.. wish you too a good day.. Pratyusha means hope..?

April 4, 2016 at 4:06am

okay.okay.. usha means sun.. I remember..

4. TylerLearnsToWrite

April 3, 2016 at 4:56pm

You shud give an example for your critic comments which you expect. 😀 Someone’s critic comment can be beyond your threshold and become destructive comment 🙂

5. Sakthi

April 4, 2016 at 4:02am

Too much is not good! These appreciations are temporary and it can turn upside down too!

April 4, 2016 at 4:05am

yes… they could be momentary….and at times I feel appreciations to be awkward..

• Sakthi

April 4, 2016 at 4:13am

If we take things easily, we won’t feel awkward!

April 4, 2016 at 9:58am

hmm.. that’s a different attitude..to hear and leave it as it is..

• Sakthi

April 4, 2016 at 10:05am

If you want to survive! some harsh decision has to be made in certain times!

April 4, 2016 at 10:07am

but brain to win over heart is difficult at times..

• Sakthi

April 4, 2016 at 10:08am

If it’s professional life, you have to or else you will be out!

April 4, 2016 at 10:09am

hmm.. that’s a great lesson which learned in my career.

6. Pepper

April 4, 2016 at 5:10am

Aha… I doubt you’ll find a lot of constructive criticism in the blogworld. It eiher comes down to excessive appreciation (not always helpful), or destructive criticism (not helpful again!)

April 4, 2016 at 5:41am

thank you…hmm.. that’s true upto some extent… i am waiting for a critic comment..

7. rajivbakshi

April 4, 2016 at 6:58am

Do you want a goody goody comment or a comment which comes straight from a villains mouth . Is that you in the Pic ? This is what I think ! Do read my Book too , : Journey from Guwahati to Machhiwara available from Notion Press @ Rs 200 . And I don’t want a goody goody comment on that !

April 4, 2016 at 7:19am

that’ s a wonderful comment.. Found your book reviews.. happy to note that it is your real experience.. can you let me know how did you manage the publishing part..?

8. rajivbakshi

April 4, 2016 at 7:36am

Akhila , Beta , when you have finished your script , I will suggest you a publisher . If your script gets approved , then you are gonna be an Author like me . But I waited for 35 years . Hope your wait is not so long . More after you read my #Journey which has tragedies , comedies , wit & humour . I could not find any thing more to put on the Book . Happy Reading

April 4, 2016 at 7:49am

thanks Rajiv..i will check your book..
      in between I understand that you went through notionpress.. Are they reliable? i am afraid that they are expensive.. How do you compare self publishing and publishing via an agency..?

• rajivbakshi

April 4, 2016 at 8:00am

Notion Press is not very expensive . Only thing is that they give you just 5 free copies . Plus you have to do your own editing when your Book is in final stages . If you opt for editing , you have to pay again . More important than publishing is the selling part . Looks you are a student or working ? Depends how much you want to spend on publishing a book . Or go for a local publisher and get around 300 copies for Rs 30000 for a 200 page book .

April 4, 2016 at 8:02am

okay.. thank you.. let me see what best works..

• rajivbakshi

April 14, 2016 at 5:08am

DEKHO ! Means did you have a look at my Book : Another Blogger used it . So I used this word .

April 5, 2016 at 3:33am

about anything..about myself, my blogs anything..

• davekingsbury

April 5, 2016 at 10:23am

OK, will do, if you do the same for me! As a teacher I began written comments with a positive which made it easier to say what needed improving. Pepper is right below but the internet is young and there’s time for a more nuanced, less polarised communication to develop – a social etiquette, you might say …

April 5, 2016 at 11:02am

thank you, agree with you..let us build a constructive culture..

9. dvaal

April 12, 2016 at 6:31pm

My criticism Your blog doesn’t come to me. I have to go into my comments to find you -that’s why I don’t come often. I’d like to add you to my email list and you pop up. I don’t’ know how to make that happen but I would see your post more frequently.

April 13, 2016 at 3:31am

Oh.. I donno why I am not appearing in your reader..:(

• dvaal

April 13, 2016 at 1:54pm

It just doesn’t make sense to me. But, I do know where to find you.

11. pins & ashes

June 19, 2016 at 11:35pm

haha constructive criticism! I wish people read what is written rather than just like and pass on! 🙂 The likes I find very flattering:(

12. Megha Agrawal

June 20, 2016 at 11:08pm

Constructive criticism is good but its rare to find these days. People are busy flattering and being in others good books. Its a common notion why take chance and offend someone.

June 21, 2016 at 1:40pm

yes megha..you are right..people rarely take that chance..

13. Josh

September 22, 2016 at 10:48am

I feel in WordPress these words of appreciations are genuine unless they are tagged with the link to their blog **U know asking us to read and all** 😀

September 22, 2016 at 10:50am

hmm.. may be.. still you know, we can understand whether people are simply commenting just for the sake of doing..