Question of the Day

By | May 10, 2016

Are you a secret figure or a public figure?

Many a time we presume like we know ourselves. But do we really..?

43 thoughts on “Question of the Day

you are witnessing some controversial issues in-front of you. then on which category you will fall..

definitely, it’s the best..
    Yes, open book condition is beneficial not only for the society but also for oneself..
    But never make someone else to flip the pages in your book..:)

2. saalai kamalathaai

I’m unreadable. I’m good to the society so as they retaliate and good to me so as I enjoy myself. That’s all wanted immaterial of the fact whether you are public or secret figure. ☺

is it..? but how someone can approach you while you are hiding your helping hands under a mask

1. saalai kamalathaai

The world is our oyster when being natural and casual. We not necessarily need to be concerned on what we ought to speak, how to behave in the midst of rich folks. We can’t be blunt all the time, as a matter of fact, the world tries to bring us down when we exhibit all our true emotions. So, I think we got to adapt so as to our circumstance. I think you got me wrong. Unreadable in the sense, I’m unsure of my reactance. Kind words and positive thinking is all enough to approach a person. It is not that only when I reveal all my secrets, they can approach me.

Great.. something which strikes me reading your comment.. “we need not be concerned about what we think, what we speak.. it happens naturally..”

3. PorterGirl

Oooh very good question! I would say I am a secret book. Closed to many, but open to a few.

4. Sakthi

I always prefer secret figure considering privacy as a motive! whatever we be, success matters at the end!

Good Shreya.. so you are in trouble now.. I am so happy.. he he..

no no.. but i don’t think so, from your posts..even if you are trying to call yourself as a ‘mysterious soul’

1. saalai kamalathaai

That’s very wise. I really like your comment. So what is your view on your post? Tell me about you. And what would you advice me to ?

I think I am not a secret figure…..
        Then, who am I to advise you my friend.. everyone have their own brain and heart..and it only matters whether we are listening to our heart or brain..:)

7. Megha Agrawal

What a profound question it is, looks simple but makes you think hard about oneself.
    I will consider myself a public figure as I like to connect to people. Having said that I connect with with few like minded people who value their time.

Thanks Megha for your views..
      Being public figure means much above to that, to be infront of a social issue, to provide a helping hand etc etc..

8. Antra

I think that’s purely situational! I’m a chameleon in that case 😀

9. Shalini

Am a kind of secret figure, since i read more of Dan Brown – i want people to decode me and vice versa 😉