Question of the Day

Are you a secret figure or a public figure?

Many a time we presume like we know ourselves. But do we really..?

One thought on “Question of the Day

May 10, 2016 at 11:17am

you are witnessing some controversial issues in-front of you. then on which category you will fall..

May 10, 2016 at 11:24am

definitely, it’s the best..
    Yes, open book condition is beneficial not only for the society but also for oneself..
    But never make someone else to flip the pages in your book..:)

2. saalai kamalathaai

May 10, 2016 at 11:29am

I’m unreadable. I’m good to the society so as they retaliate and good to me so as I enjoy myself. That’s all wanted immaterial of the fact whether you are public or secret figure. ☺

May 10, 2016 at 12:20pm

is it..? but how someone can approach you while you are hiding your helping hands under a mask

• saalai kamalathaai

May 10, 2016 at 12:35pm

The world is our oyster when being natural and casual. We not necessarily need to be concerned on what we ought to speak, how to behave in the midst of rich folks. We can’t be blunt all the time, as a matter of fact, the world tries to bring us down when we exhibit all our true emotions. So, I think we got to adapt so as to our circumstance. I think you got me wrong. Unreadable in the sense, I’m unsure of my reactance. Kind words and positive thinking is all enough to approach a person. It is not that only when I reveal all my secrets, they can approach me.

May 10, 2016 at 12:52pm

Great.. something which strikes me reading your comment.. “we need not be concerned about what we think, what we speak.. it happens naturally..”

3. PorterGirl

May 10, 2016 at 11:36am

Oooh very good question! I would say I am a secret book. Closed to many, but open to a few.

4. Sakthi

May 10, 2016 at 11:37am

I always prefer secret figure considering privacy as a motive! whatever we be, success matters at the end!

May 10, 2016 at 12:12pm

yes.. so think, think and think dear Hasmeet..

May 10, 2016 at 12:13pm

Good Shreya.. so you are in trouble now.. I am so happy.. he he..

May 10, 2016 at 12:17pm

no no.. but i don’t think so, from your posts..even if you are trying to call yourself as a ‘mysterious soul’

May 10, 2016 at 12:56pm

many not be fully.. but I respect your views..

• saalai kamalathaai

May 10, 2016 at 12:57pm

That’s very wise. I really like your comment. So what is your view on your post? Tell me about you. And what would you advice me to ?

May 10, 2016 at 2:48pm

I think I am not a secret figure…..
        Then, who am I to advise you my friend.. everyone have their own brain and heart..and it only matters whether we are listening to our heart or brain..:)

May 10, 2016 at 2:28pm

thank you.. healthy discussions are always good..

14. Megha Agrawal

May 10, 2016 at 2:28pm

What a profound question it is, looks simple but makes you think hard about oneself.
    I will consider myself a public figure as I like to connect to people. Having said that I connect with with few like minded people who value their time.

May 10, 2016 at 2:52pm

Thanks Megha for your views..
      Being public figure means much above to that, to be infront of a social issue, to provide a helping hand etc etc..

15. Antra

May 10, 2016 at 8:18pm

I think that’s purely situational! I’m a chameleon in that case 😀

16. Shalini

May 15, 2016 at 8:37pm

Am a kind of secret figure, since i read more of Dan Brown – i want people to decode me and vice versa 😉

17. kalyansparks

March 12, 2017 at 9:25pm

I don’t know about you,but I am ‘ National Geographic ‘figure….you know what that channel shows