Female Behaviour-1

By | May 18, 2016

female 1he  : your dress looks pretty nice

she: aw, thanks.

he  : you always have a got a good color sense

she: thanks yaar

he  : ……….the chat continues.

Do you really think that the girl enjoys his talking?

She is in fact pity for him as he does not understand how easily he lost his self-esteem.

And definitely exceptions may be there. i.e. there may be girls who like flattering and flirting…

But a self-respecting girl would definitely feel it to be boring and so not genuine. She could never enjoy such blah blah words and definitely she would escape from the situation.

91 thoughts on “Female Behaviour-1

1. cleveridiotblog

This is really a truth of the day! I mean yes! I even don’t like these kind of sticky chats u know. Boys should stop this if they want to be friends in my opinion. I mean asking every single detail about a girl is like i am filling a form of ration cards 😀 😀

absolutely, that is my point.. I am glad to meet you sharing similar views…yes, boys should stop such unwanted talks is they really wish for our friendship.. donno when they will realize this..

1. cleveridiotblog

Yeah same here! Hahah well it reminds me of a guy like this and i want to laugh but i can’t. They are annoying and stupid yet funny even they don’t know about it.

1. paulliverstravels

I think more of them feel stupid than you realize, which is one reason why it is so hard for them to think of something better to say.

2. rajivbakshi

In banking terminology it’s called filling of KYC norms . These days it takes half an hour to comply to filling this form . And on Face Book , Twitter , friends request & following at the drop of a hat . I have hundred of requests on Face Book for being friend . Read : Face Book Friends in my Book : Journey from Guwahati to Machhiwara .

1. themissshweta

I’m fine Akhila, its great to see your blog growing 🙂 I was on a break… Now I am back again & trying my best to be around on a regular basis 🙂

thanks friend..as you know the more you be online, the more you grow in this blogosphere.

3. theonlysup

Well sense of appreciation is also okay . but too much of flattering seems irritating for me..

thanks for sharing your views. in fact i was doubtful whether a male would comment here. now no worries as you also share an almost similar opinion.

1. theonlysup

I have no objection if someone likes an attire and praises it. But too much conversations over it seems pretentious isn’t it …

yes.. that’s my point.. too much conversations are really irritating at time..

4. theonlysup

These days I’m observing that posts are little incomplete.. May be u could add more details .. Just my opinion..

thank you so much…I will seriously look into this…you seems genuine.. hmm…let me see..

lol;)

5. elaine

🙂
    i find similar talks in Fb chats too…. Too much flattery whether its about pics, dress sense, even the cut to cut replies what we give….. Many comments will be u r so beautiful/ smart or very different blah blah blah…..
    few days back when i accepted an acquaintance the first thing he did was started pressing like buttons for my pics. I felt as if he was just waiting for my acceptance so that he can scroll on the pics. I felt so pity on him. Doesn’t have any sense of keeping up any trace of first impression at all…

absolutely true..I just wonder what make them fall like this..simply wasting their self esteem..will there be a girl in today’s world who will really admire his flattering..?

1. elaine

i don’t think any girl will be interested in them. :p
        Still these type people keep on doing the same approach without even thinking of changing the attitude 🙁

he he.. whenever they starts like this, let us ask them ” please change, we are bored hearing the same stuffs”

6. theonlysup

Good colour choice ?? I mean seriously?? Blue and orange ?? Haha. Too loud attire. Screaming for attention types;)

7. DaisyWillows

I think if a guy is being genuine and likes my dress style then by all means say what is on your mind. 🙂

agreed..you are born to live in an ideal world my dear daisy..;)

8. TylerLearnsToWrite

As usual in alternative world. May be the guy was there becoz he wore a new dress and he felt that she would recognise it but she didn’t. So he started a convo related to dress. Ofcourse he can’t say he wore a awesome dress. So he starts with the sentence. “Hey. Your dress looks really nice” Little did he know that he is marked as a dork for eternity :’)

he he.. you are too funny.. you changed the entire scenario..lol..

1. TylerLearnsToWrite

Haha. But the gal doesn’t say anything. I know it is an awkward situation but she could have done better that saying different version of thanks. :p

ha ha…next time, let me try better if such situation comes ..lol..

9. ssunshine14

So very true Akhila, sometimes its just that how can I bluntly say that on this page where there would be thousands of views and this keeps me away from blurting out what I feel is right..

yes, i was also a bit skeptical before posting this.. but then i realized, infact it is to be understood by the male generation. Unfortunately they seems to be not much bothered.

10. Thomas Dohling

I have a different take on this! Let’s see (from my perspective)…

he: your dress looks pretty nice || He means “you are” looking nice

she: aw, thanks || She’s slightly flattered (perhaps)

he : you always have a good color sense || He is actually appreciating her

she: thanks yaar || More flattered (could be)

Objectively speaking: A man looks on the woman; her dress doesn’t really matter to him.

this is alternate dimension..good..Really appreciates your comment
      but you might have understood what I am really intending. and this scenario needs to be extrapolated to many other cases where we girls, literally feel irritated with such flirting words..

1. Thomas Dohling

From a girl’s perspective?

He’s “acting fresh” by making small talk (i.e. blah).

So she thinks, “Why doesn’t he get lost?!”

(I may be wrong though! Girls aren’t so easily flattered now!)

You said it.. Girls are not easily flattered. They can understand who is genuine and who is not. They don’t like to waste their time simply hearing those blah,blah..

11. Kishan Thakar

I really enjoyed all the comments from this post. It really reminders past of all the guys. Because at starting point in teenage world. They don’t know “How to keep it cool”. So Girl’ll smell his desperation and keep distant from him. It hurts from this is truth. I see, many guys at the age of 20 repeating same mistake. Commenting on gitls pics on Insta, facebook. It looks so weird. In fact, I’m planning to make fun of all guys through play at my college. But I’m afraid, my college will allow it or not. It’s a religious college.

good idea Kishan.. i am glad that you are aware of the weirdness in such flattery..
      You know these flattering is not age bound.. It happens at any age.

yup, in fact that’s only the way as we can’t educate all..

1. Kishan Thakar

The other idea is make fun of them. You can make a fictional character, and write a satire short story. Your message is conveyed in fun way. The person who is culprit, when he read the story he will laugh at story and as well as feel the guilt.So you might get saved from awkward situation.

thanks Kishan.. that’s a good thing.. let me think…but i haven’t so far touched into that fictional story area.

2. paulliverstravels

Some how I doubt making fun of guys who aren’t very confident is going to improve their approach. More likely it will push them further into their shells and they turn into those guys who play video games all day and get annoyed when women join the game because they play video games to forget about their romantic failures.

hmm.. there could be genuine compliments, but you know it is very rare.. normally a girl will understand whether he is genuine or not at the very first moment itself.

12. Antra

Thats true Akhila….sugar coated words & acts seem fake and irritating beyond a certain point

absolutely friend..there is a limit for everything and those sugar guys are never realizing the same.

13. 2ndhalfolife

I feel a man making a couple of small compliments doesn’t necessarily mean he’s being disingenuous. Maybe he is nervous to make conversation with this particular woman and this is a way to Segway a conversation with her and it’s harmless. Rather a compliment than negative statements? In this day, most people seem to say rude and unkind things needlessly, so what’s wrong with a few kind words here and there? In my humble opinion I feel you may be overly picky and have high expectations about what’s going on, when it really be something very innocent. But that’s just my two cents. 🙂

thanks a lot for your two cents..
      but we need to extrapolate the scenario and that is very well clear for every girls in my age..And you know, there is no end to the irritation we feel on such meaningless words. And in this world, it is very rare to hear such words in a a real compliment sense and normally every girl can understand at the very start of conversation itself, that where it is leading..

thank god.. that you are not attacking me with weapons on this thought 😉

I am glad to hear from you sharing similar opinion. yes it’s really tough to bare such conversations..

well.. yes this is my feeler, but most of the girls will share the same feeling which you can see from the rest of the comments.
    may I know your name..?

15. pins & ashes

Oh! Society somehow has put aside a bag of things for women/wives/girlfriends/girlgangs.. And there are people to believe and pass on such! High time they stop being generalized and be cater to the individual woman ..

16. Pingback: Female Behaviour -2 | Words and Notion

17. Pingback: Female Behaviour – 6 | Words and Notion

18. Jeni G.J

I agree.It’s just irritating,can’t wait to escape.They think they are funny and giving some real compliments.but we know it’s just not that.

true Jeni.. even then there are girls who enjoy this kinda talks, more over they demand the same to guys.. it’s more funny, isnt it.. just imagine that awkard scenario..

19. Pingback: Female Behaviour – 15 | Words and Notion

20. paulliverstravels

If figuring out what to say to an attractive stranger was so easy, I think women would be a lot more likely to start those conversations themselves. It wasn’t until I moved to Asia that I made a lot of women friends; I would meet people who wanted to practice their English and did their part in carrying the conversation, and sometimes we would hit it off and meet up for tea, cards, and more conversation.