Notion of the day

love

Do you love your soul-mate beyond your ego?

Or

Do you love your soul-mate even beyond your self respect?

You may also like...

One thought on “Notion of the day

1. Martian

May 25, 2016 at 11:25am

I love it unconditional, without any expectation, limitless…. You can read my posts about soul mate… Done a deep research on the subject..I found and lost…

• Martian

May 25, 2016 at 11:29am

Nope… Not lost in love… There are 17 soulmate for each… Read my last post….
        I found some and lost the contact where they are I know not….

2. themissshweta

May 25, 2016 at 1:03pm

Beyond Ego – Yes, Beyond Self respect – No….. Because I believe you can’t love & respect yourself enough then how can you do the same to someone else?

3. Tanya

May 25, 2016 at 1:22pm

ego is the biggest obstacle in friendship or any relationship however a bond is more important than ego.

May 25, 2016 at 1:41pm

yes Tanya, true it is.. a bond is more important than ego..

4. DaisyWillows

May 25, 2016 at 1:25pm

Obviously unconditional but I don’t think my partner would ever want me to love and lose my self respect whilst doing so 🙂

May 25, 2016 at 1:39pm

yes.. you are right Daisy….and he is the best partner..

May 25, 2016 at 3:33pm

yes.. true..that’s Indian women.. but is it right….? are they paying justice to themselves..?

• ssunshine14

May 25, 2016 at 3:36pm

Nope, but there never should be relation with ego and without self respect, what do you think

May 25, 2016 at 3:39pm

A proud women can never lose her self respect at any cost..

• ssunshine14

May 25, 2016 at 3:47pm

But you know if we don’t sometimes we are termed as stubborn and all goes to parvarish(upbringing) of parents so sometimes we have to go through it as well..

May 25, 2016 at 3:49pm

and dhwani that makes us weaker and weaker as day passes.. definitely there needs to be a change in our thinking.,atleast in the next generation

5. extinct0703

May 25, 2016 at 4:28pm

To me soul mate is one who understands you the best, in and out, better than any one else, so there doesn’t arise any question of ego or self respect between soul mates. These questions definitely can arise between two lovers.

May 25, 2016 at 9:47pm

well.. that is a new dimension.. I liked your views..

6. myheartbeats4ublog

May 25, 2016 at 6:25pm

Yes, very much ! Though ego and self respect often overlap, blurring the thin line that divides them….

May 27, 2016 at 12:19pm

without knowing the self, without loving the self, one can not care for another.. you are right my friend..

• pins & ashes

May 27, 2016 at 12:24pm

One of those whatsapp forwards .. Wealth, prosperity and love walked in to a house and said choose any one of us, we’ll stay w/ you for ever.. The family huddled together, and decided to choose love.. With love, wealth and prosperity walked in.. Likewise ..

May 27, 2016 at 9:34pm

yes.. I agree with you fully.. how can we love some one after losing or own a self esteem..

9. mylittlepursuitsofhappyness

April 10, 2017 at 9:38am

ego is an inevitable part of every human being…love your soul mate but not beyond your won self respect.. however ego combined with self respect cannot be used as a means to love anyone…

April 10, 2017 at 11:00am

Sometimes we can’t escape.. Just fall in for them..