Am I a bit psychic..?

By | May 28, 2016

Am I a bit psychic…?

Yesterday one of my blogging friends, Dhiraj of extinct0703 expressed his wonder whether I am a psychology student doing PHD or an IT professional..?

pscycic

Yes, I would have preferred to be a psychology student. Or rather I am even now, without any degrees in psychology.

I donno how I got deviated from my path.. or so called my vision..?

How did I fail to realize my vision during my life journey..?

I know, my vision is not completely buried, it is there in mind, may be hiding under the busy life and at times expressive through some of my posts.

Thanks Dhiraj for your comment on my yesterday’s post, Time passes, but not in your mind

0 thoughts on “Am I a bit psychic..?

1. shilpamohan5

May be something called FATE..but still it’s not late.focus on your path and achieve what your mind says.

thanks Shilpa…I think I don’t believe in fate, but still not sure.. anyway thank you for your kind words

ha ha.. I am happy to know that you too are there in the psychic world..

2. Sunith

Going by your comments on so many posts, we would prefer to look upon you as a psychologist…

hmm.. in fact your query was really at the right time…and yes, I took it seriously in the right sense. thanks Dhiraj..

4. Nitin

yes.. vision sometimes gets drowned out due to the fog, the distractions of our lives, but it is always there, always calling us, beckoning us… 🙂 🙂

ha ha.. thank you.. well there is something psychic in your blog name too

nice..here also we have that name but spelled as Jyothi.. hearing jyotee for the first time

6. rajivbakshi

I also acted as Dr Gupta as a Psychologist in one of my story : The Face Book Friends in my Book : Journey from Guwahati to Machhiwara , which was reviewed by a fellow Blogger Mr Dheeraj . Did you get a chance to read my Book Miss Psychologist ???!

7. ashu777

Some say…writing is a social form of schizophrenia…. strange yet interesting!!!!

thank you..schizophrenia.. is something new.. interesting to know..

8. Beth

You can always connect both. Empathy and psychic skills can be useful in day to day tasks. Reading and understanding people can help you to become better man, rise in company structures faster and adjust yourself to current situation much faster than others.
    Always try to take the most from both, one does not negates the other!

9. shubhangijagdev

It will come to you when it is meant to. Keep doing what you are doing. 🙂