Notion of the day

What do you most like to do?

Just relax and think again.. Are you able to find an answer?

One thought on “Notion of the day

May 30, 2016 at 9:19am

is it the thing which you most like to do in your life..?

• SumitOfficial

May 30, 2016 at 9:21am

Till now, yes I’ve been doing it since 4 years now. But if I talk about something I always love to do, also as my vocation then it would be being a tycoon. 🙂

I love the process of being that. A businessman. Yes. 🙂

May 30, 2016 at 9:29am

okay..so my hearty wishes to go ahead with your likes..

May 30, 2016 at 10:01am

Being an entrepreneur is always charming. And nowadays, such a vision is lacking in majority of the young generation that’s why India is continuing in the service sector..

• SumitOfficial

May 30, 2016 at 10:03am

My dream is to change that Akhila. First of all I’m not in those stereotypes. I’ll make my ways, and with that I’ll try to help others as well in terms of better employment and generating money.

May 30, 2016 at 10:04am

hats off to you my dear friend. Let your deeds show who you are..

3. 5haili

May 30, 2016 at 1:23pm

Akhila, your post is so simple yet crisp….
    We often fail to question ourselves what we actually like… anyways I like lot many things, one being writing my own thoughts and perceptions…

May 30, 2016 at 1:26pm

thanks Shaili,
      yes, it is easy to identify many many things.. but just ask your mind, what do you most like to do..?

4. Megha Agrawal

May 30, 2016 at 4:57pm

I like creating new things be it painting or experimenting in kitchen with new recipe.

May 31, 2016 at 9:54am

yes.. good.. that is the most diplomatic answer..;). but sounds worth

• pins & ashes

May 31, 2016 at 11:22am

The adjunct to that is anything that makes me happy butbdoea notbhurt others! I get bored of things very easily.. May be because I overdo it.. It keeps changing but the bottom rule stays! Happy

May 31, 2016 at 11:26am

yes..I can understand.. even if we are dynamic, sometimes feels boring due to routine stuffs., so variety is needed

• Alternate Dimension

May 31, 2016 at 7:32pm

You’re a great blogger Akhila. And your name reminds me of 1988 anime Akira. One of my top 5 anime movies!

Hope you’re enjoying your week so far. Infinite peace and wisdom!

May 31, 2016 at 7:52pm

thanks. so glad with your words.. wish you too a peaceful weak

5. Amrita

May 31, 2016 at 12:44pm

Sit under the tree…and do nothing …absolutely nothing! 🙂

May 31, 2016 at 1:23pm

ha ha.. that’s a wonderful thing..enjoying the calmness of nature..

6. Karina Pinella

June 1, 2016 at 7:49am

At this point, I wish to simply do nothing, or read, exercise, watch select movies, or travel, not necessarily all in one day, could be some in one day and not in any particular order