She is in high Spirits

Two months back, during my brothers wedding I met a lady, an aunt of my sister in law. She was there with my sister in law in the make up room. And when we reached the auditorium, she took me with her to the make up room.

She introduced me to her relatives with whom I was not that familiar. She was fully busy, managing the show. she was running from one end to the other , talked to all, arranged the things, instructed the bride on next steps etc. etc. I was totally impressed with her performance. She was an all runner.

When we were about to leave after the function, I met her and heartily appreciated on her excellence in managing the show. And I felt deeply happy to meet such a lady who is a real motivator. She was in full energy during that function. Every one must have felt her presence every where in the auditorium.

Later on, after the marriage, when I discussed with my brother about the lady, he also shared the same feeling. I was having the feeler that she was there with the bride always, but to my wonder groom also told me that she was there with him too..

How could this happen.. high spirits..highly active body and mind.

The author is a Quality Analyst by experience. Part Quantitative data analyst, part consultant for quality and information security practices, part software tester, she is a writer by passion and blogs at https://wordsandnotion.com and https://qualitynotion.com/.

One thought on “She is in high Spirits

1. SumitOfficial

June 3, 2016 at 10:54am

Wow.. these kinds of people always leave a dent to the world. 🙂

I’m glad that you could meet such a great lady, Akhila:)

June 3, 2016 at 10:55am

yes of course Sumit. Yes such people are there all around and it matters whether we are recognizing them or not..

2. pins & ashes

June 3, 2016 at 11:04am

definitely she has a twin sister, identical.. like Nima and Raina of Quantico! 😀 or did you pun spirits 😛

4. myheartbeats4ublog

June 3, 2016 at 11:53am

nice one..yes there are people like that, who brighten their surroundings through their inherent positivity & energy

June 3, 2016 at 12:06pm

thanks Hari.. in fact i drafted this post two months back…and was postponing as I wanted to make it in the perfect way..
      and now also I am not that satisfied as I doubt whether I paid justice to her high energy though this post

5. enigma

June 3, 2016 at 12:27pm

Marriage function is no joke. It takes a lot of patience and not to mention hell lot of energy. Recently I was in a marriage and I got tired after meeting just a bunch of people. Managing and looking after the things is difficult, which she seems to have with no much sweat.
    Should appreciate her zeal and energy.

June 3, 2016 at 12:30pm

yes of course…marriage function is something which consumes our entire energy. but always we need be with a smiling face to invite the guests and all.. she was really great…
      thanks for your comments..

6. Sunith

June 3, 2016 at 2:29pm

Every occasion especially events like marriage has someone come from nowhere to make sure that things are arranged and conducted in the best possible manner. After it gets over, they disappear just as they had appeared..I could relate to this Ahkila very well..Thanks for posting.

June 3, 2016 at 3:09pm

thanks a lot sunith.. I am glad with your words as you could understand it in full sense..

7. ANooP

June 3, 2016 at 6:38pm

Wonderful. I should really ask her if she has some energy drink or something so that I can also be like her.

8. Ranjini

June 4, 2016 at 3:11pm

I have always wanted be like that. But I see bed and I go all zombie-like 😛

9. Mann Kaundal

June 4, 2016 at 4:46pm

You wrote a full post about her. What better way to appreciate such marvellous energy level!

June 4, 2016 at 7:06pm

she deserves that.. thank you so much for your comment..

10. Pradeep Kumar Madhavan

June 7, 2016 at 6:38am

Dear Akhila,

Who is this wonderful motivator ?

June 7, 2016 at 8:59am

She is an aunt of my sister in law.
      Thanks Pradeep..
      I didnt get you exactly..