Notion of the day

Planning every now and then, and when into execution,

Plan changed..Re-planned..execution started..

Plan changed..Re-planned..execution started..

Finally stopped planning anymore.

The author is a Quality Analyst by experience. Part Quantitative data analyst, part consultant for quality and information security practices, part software tester, she is a writer by passion and blogs at https://wordsandnotion.com and https://qualitynotion.com/.

One thought on “Notion of the day

June 14, 2016 at 10:11am

yeah.. but so far I havent reached upto the last line.. will reach in no time..

June 14, 2016 at 10:14am

he e…lol.. so hows your day zygs..planning anymore..?

• mySestina

June 14, 2016 at 11:18am

guess what, i accidently deleted your comment on “Books”.. this is a mistake i have made earlier as well and no way to get the precious comment back 🙁

June 14, 2016 at 11:23am

did you check ‘trash’ in your comment folder in wp admin..? from there you can restore it..

• mySestina

June 14, 2016 at 11:38am

you know for some reason, I don’t see WP admin tab on my website.. someone told me the other day about it… I didn’t even know if it existed.. then i checked and no WP admin tab for me.. would you know of a reason?

June 14, 2016 at 1:32pm

my dear.. it is there…but how are you posting if you don’t have an admin window

• ssunshine14

June 14, 2016 at 4:40pm

Hey zigs,it’s simple.. go to your url, there besides the website name type /wp-admin..
            it will redirect you to dashboard and you’ll be happy again 🙂

June 14, 2016 at 11:24am

it happens me too …he he ..so I check trash folder occasionally and restore required comments

June 14, 2016 at 10:14am

he he he ….i really enjoyed reply.. thanks for making me laugh..

June 14, 2016 at 10:19am

oh.. is it.. my good luck.. hope i haven’t distracted you with my todays notion..

June 14, 2016 at 10:24am

Dear.. wish you all the very best for the exam..about planning.. we will have a chat later..

7. theonlysup

June 14, 2016 at 11:07am

So either there is a wrong planning or wrong execution each time. So what is it ??

June 14, 2016 at 11:08am

ha ha…i think it is a dynamic planning, an agile mode of operation…lol

• theonlysup

June 14, 2016 at 11:10am

So agile mean u have to be adaptive.. To the changing needs.. Agile is again a culture in itself . discover more on what went wrong dear

June 14, 2016 at 11:15am

ha ha…nothing my friend…thanks a lot for your concern..
          sometimes certain unavoidable dependencies creates some uncertainties.. that’s all..anyway, plan B is always there.. nothing to be worried..
          And luckily I haven’t reached upto the last line of the notion in my post..;)

8. myheartbeats4ublog

June 15, 2016 at 7:10am

nice one, but then..even impromptu decisions/execution have a certain element of planning involved. Also, one could reduce planning duration thru’ training & experience. but still, it (planning) is very much there for every action!!

June 15, 2016 at 9:36am

yeah.. Absolutely agree with you.. that’s why I havent reached upto the last line of the notion posted…thank you friend..