Ghosts

I felt a cold breeze approaching me. It covered me. Took me to the heaven of memories. There I saw my grandma (passed away 3 years back ) cheerfully sitting.

Hmm.. my super natural experiences,  limited here..all my imaginations.

I wish if I could experience it really. It will be there, isn’t it?

What will happen to our mind after death? Isn’t that mind/soul wandering everywhere disobeying Einstein’s Space-Time relativity theory?

I am a bit scared now, if any ghosts watch me writing this, what will I do if it comes up really…Goosebumps..

One day it will happen. Not sure if I could survive it or not. ; )

I am waiting for that moment.

Can you share your frozen moments with super natural or ghosts?

One thought on “Ghosts

1. myheartbeats4ublog

June 28, 2016 at 9:24am

haha.yes, what will you do Akhila, if they really sneak upon you?? for me, ghosts have been only in dreams, and they have actually been nice guys and girls!

June 28, 2016 at 1:59pm

hmm..you are lucky to have atleast in dreams.. and definitely I too beleive that they are nice.. but I donno whether they are girls, boys.. I donno.. I imagine them to be that tiny blank thing at the time of bing bang.

June 28, 2016 at 2:06pm

hmm.. sometimes they become those tiny things, unimaaginable.. and within no time i feel them to be as big as this universe..i donno.. Am I over thinking..

2. Sakthi

June 28, 2016 at 9:28am

It’s hard to say because science and reality makes us confused! But i still believe there is always a external power! It’s going to be conjuring movie 🙂

June 28, 2016 at 1:56pm

thank you sakthi..yes there is a supernatural thing..I imagine ‘that supernatural power watching me, not from the heaven, but somewhere around me itself’

• Sakthi

June 28, 2016 at 3:54pm

ha ha 🙂 Did you felt the superpower around you 🙂

June 28, 2016 at 3:55pm

nothing as such.. that’s why I am worried..awaiting for a ghost..

• Sakthi

June 28, 2016 at 4:00pm

ha ha 🙂 Positive vibes and god’s thoughts will help you to forget those 🙂

June 28, 2016 at 4:02pm

to forget.. no no.. I just don’t want to forget .. As long as I believe in God, I believe in lifeless souls too..

3. pins & ashes

June 28, 2016 at 9:37am

Watch Ayushkalam 😀 I love the scene where Innocent questions Jayaram.. and the Shankaradi meets his wife! 😀

June 28, 2016 at 1:52pm

I have seen it…with tears in my eyes especially on the scene mathu asks about jayaram’s presence to his friend

4. Ratika Bhardwaj

June 28, 2016 at 9:59am

haha..i haven’t encountered yet but yes i do believe we are trapped with supernatural phenomenons and powers in someway :p 😀

June 28, 2016 at 1:50pm

thanks Ratika and I am happy that we have a common belief..there are some supernatural powers in this world ..

5. hasmeetwrites

June 28, 2016 at 12:11pm

Once I was alone in my hostel room, at 9:30 in the night, arranging clothes in my closet. My dad called me up. As I was talking to him, I heard a voice very clear, like it is calling me and approaching me.. There was no one in my adjacent room. Totally perturbed, I also forgot how to go out of my own room. Thankfully I recalled that there is a door in my room too, lol. I came out shouting. Some girls came into my room and couldn’t find anyone.. It was the scariest moment!!!!

June 28, 2016 at 3:33pm

he he.. thank you so much.. I truly wish it to happen..lol

June 28, 2016 at 3:44pm

how could my own soul be scary to someone.. it can not happen even though we learned it to be scary from films and stories.

June 28, 2016 at 5:30pm

ha ha.. can’t stop laughing.. I could imagine you running..yes.. I am also not that bold to face ghosts.. but I believe they won’t be scary as we heard in films or stories.. And so I really wish to meet them

13. theonlysup

June 28, 2016 at 6:52pm

U both scare each other away someday.. That’s my wish 😉

14. Sunith

June 28, 2016 at 7:12pm

there are haunted places where once gets to see spooky things..but it is better to leave them alone instead of chasing them…my colleague narrated a few events where on the ground floor of his flat, there is one flat which is unoccupied for long, and the neighbouring flat owner always complains that someone locks his door every now and then, other residents have seen a woman in the night with no legs and a few have fainted on seeing her…

June 28, 2016 at 10:09pm

oh…my god.. is this true.. or just trying to make me scared..

• Sunith

June 28, 2016 at 10:41pm

my colleague and friend is not sure as he hasn’t had an encounter yet with the said entity, but there have been instances he said as recent as last month and I can only believe him, unless he has allowed his imagination to run wild like you 🙂

15. mywords331

June 28, 2016 at 8:49pm

Well once me and family were on my roof and our pet dog jackey was tied near stairs…suddenly he just sprang up from his place and started growling gazing at something..many times he tried jumping on something but came back crying like something has hit him..his tail was getting lower as he used to do in fear..we never understood what was that but since that day jackey started weeping all night and we were compelled to leave him bcz of the complaints made by neighbours..now jackey is not among us but this incident was out of thoughts..

June 28, 2016 at 10:08pm

oh.. really.. if i could hypnotize that dog.. wishing..

• mywords331

June 29, 2016 at 3:17pm

Hmmm….when you encounter such experiences mind asks no wishing..

16. Aanchal

June 28, 2016 at 8:58pm

Well I always had a keen interest on this topic since childhood and I was the only person to believe in such things in my family. Although I have never encountered with such things but most of my friends have experienced it, most of them have seen white spirit sort of thing I don’t know if it’s true or not but yes there are supernatural powers around us 😀

June 28, 2016 at 10:07pm

thank you Aanchal and same pinch on your story..my mother just stops me whenever i starts talking like that or even she wont like such movies at all

• Gama

June 28, 2016 at 10:22pm

Nothing it was wet and it dried off

• Gama

June 28, 2016 at 10:21pm

I saw it Continue 3 to 4 days regularly

June 28, 2016 at 10:23pm

but what were you doing then.. watching the live show.. weren’t you afraid..?…

• Gama

June 28, 2016 at 10:26pm

I saw it and closed the door and informed my parents, till now it has not came

19. Tanya

June 29, 2016 at 12:27am

Well yes i have also experienced these kind of moments and its scary but still not thinking about them helps alot.

June 29, 2016 at 1:51pm

I am not asking anything more as you dont want to think about it.. otherwise..
      thanks Tanya..

• Tanya

June 30, 2016 at 12:11am

Mention not friend i love to share my thoughts with you.

20. theonlysup

June 29, 2016 at 10:29am

I’m OK with that.. I can assign him some technical task… He will run away in a moment..

21. theonlysup

June 29, 2016 at 10:33am

Still I’m technical lead.. So I will assign him more difficult one and lessen the deadline .. Deadline itself will haunt the ghost otherwise no appraisal .. Hahahahhaa

22. theonlysup

June 29, 2016 at 10:44am

Ur lord already slept.. He will note later.. Akhila will be scared to see comedy in her scary post..

June 29, 2016 at 1:32pm

hmm… well.. indeed today there will be a ghost.. not one, two ghosts , one with dhwani and other with suprith..and I bless you to have the most scary night.. lol

June 29, 2016 at 1:17pm

ha ha…atleast in dreams you met them.. lucky na..?

June 29, 2016 at 3:05pm

hmm.. I am here to believe you…thumbs up..

July 1, 2016 at 1:36pm

growing in a mothers womb : for this question atleast science can answer to us even though can’t satisfy a mind.. but there is no science to answer to questions on ghosts/souls.. what should we do..?

July 1, 2016 at 1:36pm

I really glad to see your questions as it reflected my own mind..

July 1, 2016 at 1:47pm

yes.. I was thinking the same my little fairy

July 4, 2016 at 2:11pm

Thanks Pritam.. Thanks you for this.. I will check it out

31. teengirlslivesblog

August 18, 2016 at 3:37am

I just wrote about my grandparents crazy paranormal experience as my last blog check it out before I write too much after it.

August 18, 2016 at 10:00am

oh..is it.. i will check for sure..it will be interesting..

32. Brain Runner

September 14, 2016 at 1:34am

Oh, were the same, I too saw my grandmother, while i was sleeping, i saw her sitting beside me. I just closed my eyes and pretend that i was sleeping. But actually, I cant….. SLEEP =)

33. feels4ever

September 18, 2016 at 5:23pm

I just have flashback of some memories..and sometimes it creeps me out..

September 18, 2016 at 8:53pm

oh.. are you scared of those flashback..

September 19, 2016 at 10:06am

may i know more on the same..or do you any have posts on the same

34. shaynashah

December 5, 2016 at 8:38pm

sure. check out my blog. you can read my experience there.

March 13, 2017 at 11:47am

Ha ha.. but don’t make me fall, I would like to stay there in moon for a few days..