Ghosts

By | June 28, 2016

I felt a cold breeze approaching me. It covered me. Took me to the heaven of memories. There I saw my grandma (passed away 3 years back ) cheerfully sitting.

Hmm.. my super natural experiences,  limited here..all my imaginations.

I wish if I could experience it really. It will be there, isn’t it?

What will happen to our mind after death? Isn’t that mind/soul wandering everywhere disobeying Einstein’s Space-Time relativity theory?

I am a bit scared now, if any ghosts watch me writing this, what will I do if it comes up really…Goosebumps..

One day it will happen. Not sure if I could survive it or not. ; )

I am waiting for that moment.

Can you share your frozen moments with super natural or ghosts?

108 thoughts on “Ghosts

1. myheartbeats4ublog

haha.yes, what will you do Akhila, if they really sneak upon you?? for me, ghosts have been only in dreams, and they have actually been nice guys and girls!

hmm..you are lucky to have atleast in dreams.. and definitely I too beleive that they are nice.. but I donno whether they are girls, boys.. I donno.. I imagine them to be that tiny blank thing at the time of bing bang.

hmm.. sometimes they become those tiny things, unimaaginable.. and within no time i feel them to be as big as this universe..i donno.. Am I over thinking..

undavanam.. but i am struggling to shape it in a form..

2. myheartbeats4ublog

all struggles result in success, but one must learn to enjoy the struggles then the results become that much sweeter!

2. Sakthi

It’s hard to say because science and reality makes us confused! But i still believe there is always a external power! It’s going to be conjuring movie 🙂

thank you sakthi..yes there is a supernatural thing..I imagine ‘that supernatural power watching me, not from the heaven, but somewhere around me itself’

nothing as such.. that’s why I am worried..awaiting for a ghost..

1. Sakthi

ha ha 🙂 Positive vibes and god’s thoughts will help you to forget those 🙂

to forget.. no no.. I just don’t want to forget .. As long as I believe in God, I believe in lifeless souls too..

3. pins & ashes

Watch Ayushkalam 😀 I love the scene where Innocent questions Jayaram.. and the Shankaradi meets his wife! 😀

I have seen it…with tears in my eyes especially on the scene mathu asks about jayaram’s presence to his friend

4. Ratika Bhardwaj

haha..i haven’t encountered yet but yes i do believe we are trapped with supernatural phenomenons and powers in someway :p 😀

thanks Ratika and I am happy that we have a common belief..there are some supernatural powers in this world ..

hmm.. are you feeling some ghosts around you..lol.. trying to make you afraid..

5. hasmeetwrites

Once I was alone in my hostel room, at 9:30 in the night, arranging clothes in my closet. My dad called me up. As I was talking to him, I heard a voice very clear, like it is calling me and approaching me.. There was no one in my adjacent room. Totally perturbed, I also forgot how to go out of my own room. Thankfully I recalled that there is a door in my room too, lol. I came out shouting. Some girls came into my room and couldn’t find anyone.. It was the scariest moment!!!!

how could my own soul be scary to someone.. it can not happen even though we learned it to be scary from films and stories.

ha ha.. can’t stop laughing.. I could imagine you running..yes.. I am also not that bold to face ghosts.. but I believe they won’t be scary as we heard in films or stories.. And so I really wish to meet them

8. Sunith

there are haunted places where once gets to see spooky things..but it is better to leave them alone instead of chasing them…my colleague narrated a few events where on the ground floor of his flat, there is one flat which is unoccupied for long, and the neighbouring flat owner always complains that someone locks his door every now and then, other residents have seen a woman in the night with no legs and a few have fainted on seeing her…

1. Sunith

my colleague and friend is not sure as he hasn’t had an encounter yet with the said entity, but there have been instances he said as recent as last month and I can only believe him, unless he has allowed his imagination to run wild like you 🙂

9. mywords331

Well once me and family were on my roof and our pet dog jackey was tied near stairs…suddenly he just sprang up from his place and started growling gazing at something..many times he tried jumping on something but came back crying like something has hit him..his tail was getting lower as he used to do in fear..we never understood what was that but since that day jackey started weeping all night and we were compelled to leave him bcz of the complaints made by neighbours..now jackey is not among us but this incident was out of thoughts..

10. Aanchal

Well I always had a keen interest on this topic since childhood and I was the only person to believe in such things in my family. Although I have never encountered with such things but most of my friends have experienced it, most of them have seen white spirit sort of thing I don’t know if it’s true or not but yes there are supernatural powers around us 😀

thank you Aanchal and same pinch on your story..my mother just stops me whenever i starts talking like that or even she wont like such movies at all

but what were you doing then.. watching the live show.. weren’t you afraid..?…

1. Gama

I saw it and closed the door and informed my parents, till now it has not came

11. Tanya

Well yes i have also experienced these kind of moments and its scary but still not thinking about them helps alot.

I am not asking anything more as you dont want to think about it.. otherwise..
      thanks Tanya..

12. theonlysup

Still I’m technical lead.. So I will assign him more difficult one and lessen the deadline .. Deadline itself will haunt the ghost otherwise no appraisal .. Hahahahhaa

13. theonlysup

Ur lord already slept.. He will note later.. Akhila will be scared to see comedy in her scary post..

hmm… well.. indeed today there will be a ghost.. not one, two ghosts , one with dhwani and other with suprith..and I bless you to have the most scary night.. lol

growing in a mothers womb : for this question atleast science can answer to us even though can’t satisfy a mind.. but there is no science to answer to questions on ghosts/souls.. what should we do..?

I really glad to see your questions as it reflected my own mind..

16. Pingback: Timelessness | Words and Notion

17. Brain Runner

Oh, were the same, I too saw my grandmother, while i was sleeping, i saw her sitting beside me. I just closed my eyes and pretend that i was sleeping. But actually, I cant….. SLEEP =)

Ha ha.. but don’t make me fall, I would like to stay there in moon for a few days..