Do we really exist?

Are we real?

I know you will be thinking whether I am out of order today.

I am perfectly okay. My sense organs are not damaged, yet. I can feel , I can hear, I can write, yes earth also feels me through its gravitational field.

I am understanding what I am experiencing.. But the greater percentage is unexperienced -the reality of universe.

Are there someone playing a computer game and we are all his simulated events in the game board?

Or is this a dream.. will there be a wake up? And if there is a wake up, will I be in another universe..?

Reality is far above to our imagination, isn’t it..?. In fact it can’t exist in our imagination.

Yes we are observing, analyzing and perceiving the environment around us. But reality is way ahead of it.

One thought on “Do we really exist?

1. extinct0703

June 29, 2016 at 9:11am

I fear to lose grasp over your words pretty soon the way you are inclined to philosophy.

June 29, 2016 at 1:47pm

ha ha.. thank you..Am I being psychic as you told earlier..lol

• extinct0703

June 29, 2016 at 1:52pm

Hahaha not psychic but I am not able to inderstand. Level of your thoughts has gone way up.

June 29, 2016 at 1:57pm

I donno whether i should say ‘thank you’.. because I know very well that these thoughts makes me who I am..and infact i am afraid that nowadays my thoughts are taking a rest mode..i am simply expressing some earlier thoughts only..

2. pins & ashes

June 29, 2016 at 9:23am

I love this what you write today! Now which universe would I want to wake up if it were all a dream! some real inception kind dream ya this one, if it is.. 😀 Morning.. raining there?

June 29, 2016 at 1:45pm

thanks Ash.. it’s not a dream alone.. what should i tell.. yeah.. that’s it..
      not raining today.. many many nimbus clouds wandering here.. but not any drops..

June 29, 2016 at 1:35pm

thanks cezane.. I am really happy with your words..

3. Ratika Bhardwaj

June 29, 2016 at 10:12am

oh this is so mesmerizing. Even I remember a thought said by someone, “We do not know whether we would be alive or not the next morning but still we set alarm to wake up. This is called hope”. 🙂

4. Mridhula

June 29, 2016 at 11:44am

Hope we do get answers in the dream or at least when we wake up!!

6. myheartbeats4ublog

June 29, 2016 at 1:51pm

hahaha..ghosts yesterday, a reality check today..what is it for tomorrow? interesting thought akhila!1

7. Daisy in the Willows

June 29, 2016 at 8:40pm

I think we are manipulated everyday to what we should wear, drive, act, do, buy…. It’s a sad world we live in- almost robotic. We only have hope and our humanity and that is what I live for .

June 29, 2016 at 10:30pm

thanks daisy.. hope and humanity.. yes that’s what making us alive..

8. Alok Singhal

June 29, 2016 at 9:58pm

Now, you made me think too! Difficult to answer for me, with my ‘sleepy-head’ post-lunch 🙂

9. MindandLifeMatters

June 30, 2016 at 1:42am

Reality for us is what we perceive to be true, what or how we understand it! Well written, Akhila!

June 30, 2016 at 2:09pm

thanks Reshmi…you are right.. we know ‘reality’ as the perceptions/experiences in front of us..and at the same time we rarely think about the unexperienced part

10. 2ndhalfolife

June 30, 2016 at 3:35am

I don’t follow. Define ‘reality’ by your standards if you can. 🙂

July 2, 2016 at 9:05am

once we encounter.. game over ….that’s it..

July 6, 2016 at 1:33pm

thank you antra.. ha, so you made me feel reality through your kind words..thanks a ton

13. Beparvah !!

July 6, 2016 at 10:44pm

Outstanding !!! Simply superb..
    Experienced a brain Storm.. !! A much needed one !! 🙂

• Beparvah !!

July 6, 2016 at 10:57pm

Reality is a myth, in the sense that it had no limitations, I believe due to our very limited cognitive capacity , we often fail to capture any picture as a whole !! The band or the spectrum of consciousness and cognitive capacity is actually unlimited… but our body often fail to capture that v heavy soul with full of superior quality of knowledge..

14. Sha'Tara

September 10, 2016 at 6:45am

I enjoyed that short trip down the “I think therefore I am” sort of approach to reality. If a tree falls in a forest and I’m not there to hear it, does it still make a sound? Yes, undoubtedly for anyone within earshot. But not for me. For me the tree’s fall is silent; in fact the tree hasn’t fallen; no, wait, the tree doesn’t exist until, and unless I accept someone else’s claim to having heard it fall, or unless I come upon the scene, see the fallen tree and imagine the sound it would have made when it crashed. Reality is a kaleidoscope of images – the same viewer always presenting different images to each observer, yet using the same loose objects and mirrors.

Everything within my perception is reality and anything outside my perception doesn’t actually exist, although it exists for itself, and for those whose perception it impacts. Reality isn’t difficult to understand if we accept that we are forever creating and un-creating reality. There may come “time beyond space and time” when we can hold all (or absolute) reality in one mind, but I don’t know what purpose that would serve as it would end all reason for creation. I see “God” in that position and I certainly don’t envy it: where’s the surprise? The joy? It all ended on the sixth day of creation (according to the myth) and after? Disaster after disaster… and “God” thundering, threatening, making laws and rules, attempting global genocide out of spite; supporting religious institutions, political parties and wars, always of necessity trapped on both sides of the protagonists hence helpless to end the chaos.

Absolute reality is ineffable, undefinable. All we have, and all we need, is our own reality which is everything we are aware of, or believe in. That’s what we use to define ourselves, and give ourselves a purpose for the life we have inherited. My take…

September 14, 2016 at 3:44pm

Thanks shatara for these thoughts..reality is what within the perception, in your words…i liked it…

15. Meenakshi Sethi

October 27, 2016 at 3:57am

Wow! Your post has shaken, awaken and brought a lot of mystique wisdom! Enjoyed it fully… 🙂

October 29, 2016 at 2:25pm

thanks meenakshi.. sorry for the delayed response, it was there in spam

• Meenakshi Sethi

October 29, 2016 at 5:21pm

No problm Akhila! Is my comments asking for the poll or vote? Was just wondering why it transfered in spam?

October 30, 2016 at 1:25pm

Not i think…but this is happening with many others also…

October 30, 2016 at 1:32pm

Aww…such a sweet wish… Wish you too a wonderful diwali time