Female Behaviour- 4

Mr X : Wow.. look at her..

Mr Y :Oooh..

Mr X : ……..

If she had a boyish figure, will she be a blossom in your eyes..?

If she doesn’t have that curves and curls, will you still ogle her..?

Is it because of the feminine shape, she is being stared?

Why don’t you take your eyes off her?

Or are you simply enjoying the beauty of the world in her face..?

I know that it is a common guy thing to appreciate a girl’s beauty. So there’s nothing to be done on that. And we girls also appreciate the beauty in you, guys.

Looking is not that bad, but when it becomes ogling/staring for a long time, the situation changes.  It is inappropriate and should be stopped as and when she is uncomfortable.

And she can easily read from his body language when that looking turns out to be an ogling.

Beware; there are two more eyes which got burnt in those awkward looks. And the fire from her eyes is well enough to pierce into his veins making it bleeding.

I wish if he could just imagine himself in her position… And above all he is disrespecting not only her but also himself with that dirty looks.

And another fact is that she might have tuned into a mute mode with that constant ogling. Then she is in fact pitying him, reading him, reading him as an undignified figure.

One thought on “Female Behaviour- 4

1. pins & ashes

June 30, 2016 at 9:25am

I’m tempted to share something, but then.. ! one of “our” pass times during an exam invigilation is appreciating (oogling seems to be so ugly a word) people, men and women 😀 😀

• pins & ashes

June 30, 2016 at 2:09pm

In shared one of the many instances. But oogling needs to be curbed! Bottom line!

June 30, 2016 at 2:13pm

yes. Ash.. it should be curbed.. the saddest part is ‘these gentle men are not realizing how easily their own self esteem is being lost’

• pins & ashes

June 30, 2016 at 2:18pm

Another thing is … Oogling becomes ooing when it starts to irritate the other, now that is encroaching on somebody else’s private space of movement, body… Sometimes none of us can help but look at somebody and just stare, you know what I mean! But then when does that then become this irritating act called oogle is something to be understood.. Oogle is a new word, Kerala is famous for staring, men and women.. Ah!

June 30, 2016 at 3:17pm

yes Aswathy.. emotions are least respected ..

July 1, 2016 at 1:34pm

hmm.. ( wonder).. why do you hate your own gender..?

• Shoaib

July 1, 2016 at 2:39pm

Because of the things we do. Just like you mentioned above.

July 1, 2016 at 1:31pm

absolutely.. how will you react under such situation..?

• Megha Agrawal

July 1, 2016 at 6:47pm

If I’m alone, I will ignore and move away from there. If I have a company I will raise my voice and get that person learn some lesson.

July 1, 2016 at 1:22pm

thanks shilps for capturing it.. you summarised it..irritated, angry and finally pity..

4. the-human-writes

July 2, 2016 at 9:34am

It’s incredibly uncomfortable when we, as women, are stared at and wolf-whistled. It may seem like a compliment but it’s also disrespectful and demeaning.

July 2, 2016 at 8:11pm

yes.. you are right, it is the most disrespectful and irritating act.. i donno why these ‘decent guys’ are not realizing the same.

July 2, 2016 at 8:46pm

Thanks Advaita..i liked your statement ‘ national past times’ …

7. Kishan Thakar

July 3, 2016 at 12:27am

as I already said..social blogger..one who raises social issues..I have one idea how to solve this issue

July 3, 2016 at 1:37pm

oh.. for the first time I am hearing an idea to solve this.. tell tell..

• Kishan Thakar

July 4, 2016 at 11:57pm

i’ll write a post about that…as I said I want to be social blogger like you…thanks for giving me idea

• Kishan Thakar

July 5, 2016 at 10:31pm

Please don’t expect much from me..just hope it doesn’t turn out to be a disaster

8. bisimodupe1975

July 14, 2016 at 7:19pm

I like the lines…And above all he is disrespecting not only her but also himself with that dirty looks. That is what ogling is, disrespectful. Great post Akhila.

July 14, 2016 at 9:07pm

thanks a lot my friend..I happy as you also share the same feeling of lack of respect

9. Nisthur Anadi

July 15, 2016 at 11:56am

looking for more than 3 seconds constantly become inappropriate , i believe , but its much less time to appreciate beautiful things lol.,,,

July 15, 2016 at 3:16pm

3 seconds okay.. maybe she won’t feel that much awkward..

• Nisthur Anadi

July 15, 2016 at 3:50pm

Yeah agreed , I follow the same principle , except rare to rarest condition , in that 5 second should be permitted lol….

September 30, 2016 at 10:42am

i didnt see.. let me check it out.. thank you shefali for suggesting..

• writeshefali

September 30, 2016 at 3:43pm

It’s a nice short series (4 parts if I remember correctly), won’t take much of your time, all about gender behaviour… something I recommend to every man who fails to understand the plights of women…

While ogling is justified as appreciation of beauty for just mere seconds…But they fail to see when one is looked n stared at day in n out by not just one man, but tons of them…its a deliberate attempt to make us feel uncomfortable…

September 30, 2016 at 4:46pm

so true shefa..infact i feel pity on them.. they are not knowing how themselves are creating the worst influence..