Timelessness

I am feeling a kind of blankness or what should I call it ? Is it ‘timelessness’ ? My mind seems to have stopped talking to me.. What did I do? Why am I feeling a vacuum everywhere?

Or Is this a good symbol..?

Or Did any ghosts catch me after reading my previous post  ‘Ghosts‘  ? 😉

The author is a Quality Analyst by experience. Part Quantitative data analyst, part consultant for quality and information security practices, part software tester, she is a writer by passion and blogs at https://wordsandnotion.com and https://qualitynotion.com/.

One thought on “Timelessness

1. pins & ashes

July 6, 2016 at 8:09am

you mean you hit the block block, the writing kind, come talk to me 🙂

July 6, 2016 at 1:46pm

he he.. you know, before reading this , I replied to your earlier comment ‘ coming’.. a simple coincidence.. but made me smile..

July 6, 2016 at 1:40pm

he he .. me too scared.. but I am trying to convince myself that they are not devils..

July 6, 2016 at 1:52pm

zygs, just think that these ghosts are some minds without body…and at some day we may also become ghosts leaving our body..then how could we do harm to some one else.. will our mind do that.. so do the ghosts too..

• mySestina

July 6, 2016 at 1:56pm

aww.. you are giving me goosebumps Akhila.. lol

July 6, 2016 at 1:57pm

ha ha..i need to write more on these ghosts to welcome them to my life..

2. myheartbeats4ublog

July 6, 2016 at 10:26am

haha Akhila, those ghosts must have used a vacuum cleaner! just open that small window in your mind(carefully of course, for there is a pressure difference with outside) and let in the freshness….. the ‘timelessness’ will vanish in a jiffy!!!

July 6, 2016 at 1:39pm

so hari, you want me to vanish that timelessness.. means it is not good for me..

3. theonlysup

July 6, 2016 at 10:49am

There should be some thought deep inside bothering u.. Or occupied with some not so interesting work.. Find that out.u will come out of it

July 6, 2016 at 1:38pm

thanks Sup..yeah I need to analyse.. and one thing is quite sure, nothing makes me not interesting..so the probability is the first case.. need to dig it out..

July 6, 2016 at 1:36pm

meditation .. hmm.. it is something which I am trying to practice.. but so far not successful fully..are practicing dhiraj..?

4. Ratika Bhardwaj

July 6, 2016 at 12:29pm

hehe akhila, when our mind stops working..i guess there is a thought deep inside our mind which disturbs us mentally and there on we get embarrassed . We stop thinking about anything and get stuck to that thought trapping us . 🙂

6. anonymous

July 6, 2016 at 2:19pm

Enlightenment.. so someone has become enlightened.. . Buddha has always spoken of the emptiness. We all meditate to achieve that . So soon emerging jagathguru Sri Sri akhila

July 6, 2016 at 3:56pm

Hey anonymous..you are so funny..i am laughing and laughing…so do i need to Change my name?

• anonymous

July 6, 2016 at 4:03pm

Would be great if you could do.. we can build an ashram, once established, I will be in charge of the finance department. However what I said about emptiness is true .

July 6, 2016 at 9:22pm

in charge of finance department..sorry there won’t be any such department at all., let me change my plan .lol

7. Shiva Malekopmath

July 6, 2016 at 2:53pm

“Timelessness”
    Akhila!
    Its so good if you are feeling so.
    One tries to meditate on that; if you are feeling so just like that, its a blessing.
    Only know that it is sane. 😉
    Fond Regards,
    Shiva

July 6, 2016 at 3:55pm

Thanks shiva..so may i believe that it’s for good?

8. Ashish kumar

July 6, 2016 at 4:19pm

A sign of one of the memorable posts in future. Whenever this kind of situation happens , chances are that upcoming post will be memorable and can create an everlaating impact on readers. Waiting for that. 🙂

July 6, 2016 at 7:18pm

oh my god.. Ashish.. now you made me on fire..

• Ashish kumar

July 6, 2016 at 11:09pm

Hahaha… Thats great. Let it burn and provide the light to the world. 🙂

July 6, 2016 at 11:12pm

i am not sure whether my next post will be a light or not..but there is something inline with your comment.. you will get it tomorrow..hope you will check it out to know the coincidence with your comment

July 6, 2016 at 7:10pm

thank you..but unfortunately i didnt do anything consciously..

July 6, 2016 at 7:15pm

yeah.. your words inspire me..but how can I … can you help me..? I try to do meditation.. but …

• Nisthur Anadi

July 6, 2016 at 7:20pm

Just keep this desire alive things will follow.
            I donot mind helping you if you think I am competent .

12. 5haili

July 6, 2016 at 11:19pm

‘Obsessed with writing’ does that,
    I guess

July 7, 2016 at 1:53pm

now reading about john of cross in wikipedia..

14. Antra

July 9, 2016 at 12:51am

Its a sign of peace…enjoy it…before ur mind starts flooding with ideas 😀

July 9, 2016 at 3:22pm

ha ha.. flooding with ideas.. liked it Antra…thanks for making me laugh

15. fairykumar

July 9, 2016 at 11:24am

I am too going through the same thing! Don’t know what it is? Why it is?

16. Hunain Mehmood

October 25, 2016 at 1:46am

I can so relate to that. I call it the silence before the storm. Like somehow your mind is unknowingly suppressing some thoughts. Like a dormant volcano. The sea right before a storm and a volcano right before exploding are at quietest. And i guess that’s how our minds work. Silence is never a good symbol. I always await a storm after it. I wrote a poem about it once.

Theres a deep silence inside me
    The silence of void deep within
    I hoped for a hope that never came by
    For a dream that i never dreamt
    The bearings of a great storm
    A red lining on the horizon
    Dark clouds rising above
    A ditch dug down below
    I long for a peace
    The peace for a broken mind

October 25, 2016 at 12:39pm

beautiful poem…i liked it ” the silence of deep void within”

you are right…timelessness happens before a volcano..