Electromagnetic mind

I woke up at 2 AM. Was very thirsty. Took my water bottle from the bedside table. Damn it.. no water at all. Being hesitant to go to kitchen, I tried to make my eyes asleep. But didn’t work. Eyes are wide open awaiting water. So got up and went to kitchen. Filled my water bottle and took a sip.

shhhh.. Opposite wall is shining. Why is that light coming from that wall? I didn’t switch on any lights as I had already kept some dim-light on before going to sleep. Now the light has come completely out of the wall. It is coming towards me. But it dint’ has any legs. But felt it moving. Or was it floating in air?

My loud mouth stopped talking, even couldn’t utter a single word. My eyes didn’t blink at all. I was on Goosebumps. I too felt myself floating in the air. I asked my mind to keep calm. To my wonder, my mind was not anywhere there. It had escaped to some physics classes of Electromagnetic waves in search of light.

Something in the shape of a hand trying to touch me. I felt, it was trying to shake my hands. Being driven by some unknown forces, I too took my hands and greeted it. All of a sudden I experienced a resonance. Yes, that wave had my own frequency because it was my missing mind itself..

NB: Please excuse me if I irritated you with my wandering mind. 😉

One thought on “Electromagnetic mind

July 7, 2016 at 1:51pm

not really.. is there anything like that in that movie.. hmm.. So I should watch it..

July 7, 2016 at 2:18pm

“Akhila, please come out of this hell”.. is this what you want to tell me..?

July 7, 2016 at 9:33pm

ha ha…laughing and laughing.. let me remember…

• TylerLearnsToWrite

July 7, 2016 at 9:37pm

Haha. :p Dehydrated body.. Floating in the air.. Reaching out for something unreal. Talking about science.. Yup. Yu smoked and drank a lot.. :p

1. chithankalai

July 7, 2016 at 10:23pm

Akhila! I am real! There is no aura! And I don’t have hands to stretch!!!!… O K, Seriously, What you written is ‘Science- flash-fiction’ Please read :https://blog.jeffcolemanwrites.com/. If you share this to Jeff Coleman on his fb page he would love it! And, from my end, I am willing to publish it in the forthcoming issue of thewagonmagazine

2. Ashish kumar

July 7, 2016 at 11:23pm

This is really a new work. A different taste which is rarely found. The way you related science is great. Awesome work. Liked it. 🙂

July 8, 2016 at 8:25am

thanks Ashish.. I am really honored with your words.

July 10, 2016 at 1:41pm

thank you so much..infact i was planning write about an alien and last moment changed it to my own mind.. in fact seeing your comment, feeling as if you read my mind

July 14, 2016 at 2:29pm

thanks kamala for capturing the real intent..yes, em waves during the mid night haunted me

4. […] Electromagnetic mind travels at the speed of light, maybe faster than that. But often it reflects the images in the way it thinks, not the real images. Our mind reflects things in the way it assumed already. Or our thoughts reflect what is already in our mind. […]

March 11, 2017 at 1:35pm

Ha ha.. you have so many devilish saintly friends like me.. don’t worry..