Question of the day

Are you a rare breed?

Let your courage be evidenced in your response.

One thought on “Question of the day

1. Saloni

July 11, 2016 at 9:38am

Yes, I believe. I’ve grown up fighting odds.
    I was always a happy child. Too happy. With time, though, I started seeing things. And that has made me doubtful of so much.

It’s strange because, I am still hopeful! Of love, of happiness and incredible human beings that exist. I am a rare breed because although I doubt, I believe!

It’s hard to explain, really. But your question, it spurned me into action. Like it was made for me! Haha. With the complexity of my own values and ethos, I live in this world. I have utmost acceptance of everything and everyone yet most people around me, are narrow. It’s a complicated life, and for that I love that I am a rare breed.
    (Word Limit exceeded!)

July 11, 2016 at 1:41pm

yes.. saloni, you believed that the question is for you.. definitely you are a rare breed..no doubt…thanks a lot

2. supercalifragilisticexpialidocious

July 11, 2016 at 10:05am

Due to my dentist’s carelessness, (he damaged my facial nerve) one half of my face is paralysed from past two years and I was diagnosed with a rare condition in addition to that and it has no treatment. All doctors gave up hopes on my recovery. They said I might not survive for long. And after two years, here I am, writing blogs and living my life. 🙂 Doesn’t that survival instinct of mine make me a rare breed. 🙂

3. mySestina

July 11, 2016 at 10:18am

Yes I am.. for I am me.. don’t think there is a clone yet

July 11, 2016 at 1:35pm

there won’t be any clone for you..damn sure…

• mySestina

July 11, 2016 at 1:37pm

hehe.. yeah, they are anyway way too sacred of me.. don’t need more ghosts around.. lol

4. Ratika Bhardwaj

July 11, 2016 at 10:52am

yes, I do believe that I am rare breed. In fact, everyone here in this world himself/herself is a rare breed as everyone has got some specialty which no one can do better than him/her. 🙂

July 11, 2016 at 1:34pm

you are absolutely right Ratika.. everyone is unique.. and you know they becomes confident when they understand their power

July 11, 2016 at 1:50pm

in fact have you thought about the little little creatures…will they be having similar feeling..

• Ratika Bhardwaj

July 11, 2016 at 3:48pm

hehe..i never thought about little creatures whether they know their capability or not but still no one in this world is useless 🙂

July 11, 2016 at 9:32pm

yeah.. there are two things.. one is ‘being useful’ and the other is ‘being aware of the same’…

5. Aanchal

July 11, 2016 at 12:41pm

Yeah i would consider myself to be a rare breed although each and every person is unique in his/her own way. It is sort of hard for me to explain that what or how one’s live goes just would say been through a lot and still standing strong with all that hope and love.

July 11, 2016 at 1:30pm

yes dear Aanchal..to stand strong under all circumstances is really a great thing….but most people won’t realize their power unless they reach into the worst situations..

July 11, 2016 at 8:24pm

yes.. i liked it and agreeing fully…” life is what we make it”

6. preeti

July 11, 2016 at 1:13pm

Yes I am rare breed because I think I am different and I can survive in any condition whether it too worse or less and I can win any fight but yes win doesn’t matter for me too much but yes fight till last breath matters for me too much.Give up word not written in my dictionary.i have courage to do anything impossible

July 11, 2016 at 1:27pm

aww.. preeti , a big salute, not only for being a rare breed, but also for the confidence…that is the most essentially required quality..

• theonlysup

July 11, 2016 at 3:23pm

@preeti.. How would u like to summit mount everest with me ? 😉

July 11, 2016 at 1:40pm

ha ha …what can i do to build up that courage…he he lol

9. fairykumar

July 11, 2016 at 4:40pm

A very Rare Breed! If a person accompanies me for a single day… Can know me, how imp. Perfection is for Me. My classmates used to get really angry by seeing the way I do things. Not exceeding the word limit, you already know me (some bits)! One quote which defines me:
    I am not special. I am just a limited edition!

July 11, 2016 at 8:32pm

ha ha…Shalini gave me the same credit of being a limited edition.. so you are one those in that limited edition..he he

10. Shalini

July 11, 2016 at 5:37pm

I am not sure if am one but for sure i am cz am different in many ways like a rebel i am, katar feminist, like to challenge patriarchy in every way so, wow it’s rare no ?

July 11, 2016 at 8:24pm

yes dear.. it is rare.. in fact you know, you are rare on the moment you decided to reply to this post. because otherwise you won’t have that courage..replying means, you were confident.. so yes…

• Shalini

July 11, 2016 at 8:26pm

Wow… rare this word sounds like too good to hear, no copy of u and limited edition of your being. Thanks 🙂

July 11, 2016 at 8:30pm

ha ha.. that’s a lovely compliment..in between did you try that banana mask..?

• Shalini

July 11, 2016 at 8:35pm

I am planning of haircut first and probably by Sat or Sun i’ll try. Thanks for the mask mixture, will let u know what’s the result and experience 🙂

• Alternate Dimension

July 21, 2016 at 12:00am

Thank you for your time Akhila!

Keep writing those amazing articles! You’re a celebrity lol 😉

Infinite peace and wisdom!

July 21, 2016 at 11:45am

celebrity… he he …laughing and laughing…

July 11, 2016 at 10:41pm

thanks a ton.. I am glad with different comment.. it’s a new thought process.. a new dimension to my question.. i really respect that..
    Also thanks a lot for your kind words..happy blogging..

• Nisthur Anadi

July 11, 2016 at 10:43pm

You have grown up as blogger significantly, a very soon on positive grounds that is the sign of rare breed blogger lol..

Keep sharing happiness around. All the very best .

July 11, 2016 at 10:47pm

ha ha..infact blogging is all about the useful time you are spending in this virtual world..useful in the sense..writing valuable contents, commenting after understanding the post instead a simple ‘aww or wow’ ,responding without much delay and many more..i am still a learner in these aspects..

July 11, 2016 at 10:52pm

hmm.. let me see..another question to shoot

• Nisthur Anadi

July 11, 2016 at 10:55pm

Who can stop you when you have decided to shoot us ?? Ha ha just kidding.
            Please go ahead with your shooting stuff let’s see you is lucky one who escaped lol..

July 11, 2016 at 10:56pm

ha ha..laughing.. thank you so much…
            in between I won’t leave anyone escape from here lol…

• Nisthur Anadi

July 11, 2016 at 10:57pm

Let’s us see your shooting ability and our luck good is with us for sure lol..let me pray before you start shooting…haha

July 11, 2016 at 11:05pm

in fact i was drafting my next post…started it as a one liner.. but seems it is extending

July 11, 2016 at 11:10pm

of course had a nice time talking to you.. In fact i think after many months, you seems to be out of that spiritual world today..lol

July 11, 2016 at 11:19pm

almost done..and time to sleep….wish you to have a great day ahead…

14. theonlysup

July 12, 2016 at 12:02am

Na just asked this question seeing ur never give up spirit..

July 12, 2016 at 9:37am

ha ha…a rare name also need to be there…

15. davekingsbury

July 13, 2016 at 2:08am

Like everyone else, each of us is unique. Hegel called it Unity in Diversity.