New Gen

By | July 13, 2016

Child : Why are you scolding me, mom?

Mom : Because you are crossing the limits .

Child   : Dear mom, when you scold me, I will start crying. Seeing me crying, you will feel very bad. So why do you want to make both of us worried by scolding me?

Mom  : Pling !!

58 thoughts on “New Gen

1. pins & ashes

Like a friend’s kid said out loud: “Mom, why you pinching me.. ” And then everyone glared at the mom, and not the son who was the mayhem until then 😛

he he..this is just a sample..they are too good in emotionally trapping..

ha ha…sometimes i ask myself ‘who is the kid, who is the parent’..

2. Nisthur Anadi

Absolutely Innocent presentation of highly intelligent kids!
    God will save future parents..lol…I am scared for them…
    They are sheer super computers haha..

yes.. of course they are much much better than any super computers..

3. Shalini

So smart is our next GEN, want to stop them, right there. Children Rocks, mummy shocks ! 😀

children rocks..mummy shocks.. it was the apt tilte for this post.. may i hijack it..?

4. Ratika Bhardwaj

hahaha that is so true Akhila, I too say the same words to my mom and hen we laugh out loud :D. Everything gets solved 😉 😀

he he.. Glad that you could relate to this.. so my observation is correct on you people..

5. Sreejith Nair

So hard to handle the Ultra new generation 🙂

Perfect image for the post, Akhila 🙂

I do encounter similar situations almost every other day with my five year old daughter around 🙂

6. TylerLearnsToWrite

Mom : Since you know that I will be upset in the end. Why can’t you be a good boy? I don’t want to scold you and make you cry. Everybody remains happy. 🙂

7. Aanchal

This never happens with me rather than countering her words I would say sorry and accept my mistake which makes her feel happy 🙂

1. aishahnaaz

Yeah!! Long gap indeed!! Got relocated from Bangalore to Pune. Got busy settling in this new city. 🙂 Missed you all!