I am not Dead

By | July 15, 2016

Her Soul cried aloud

I am not dead, don’t burry me

Alas! No one heard her voice

All were in a hurry to send her off

72 thoughts on “I am not Dead

1. Sakthi

But they are unsatisfied or young age soul, you cannot travel with it. You have option to travel with your inner soul while we live 🙂

I am also a wandering soul.. so i have no boundaries..

1. Nisthur Anadi

yeah agree, thats very beautiful of you have are very intuitive, awesome instinct…lol…

2. Nisthur Anadi

you are one of the fine blogger and soul , keep growing and keep showering happiness all around looking for get drenched in them

1. myheartbeats4ublog

“his soul tried hard
    please do let me die
    bury me with her
    but alas! they didn’t wait
    she went off alone…lucky her !!

akhila, nice one(hahaha)

no dear.. i didn’t think so..but i leave it to your imagination

2. Dee

The soul can never really die. But sometimes it feels like it does. Dry. Keep it alive with good thoughts and merry laughter. 🙂

thanks dee.. in fact i was not able to understand why did I think so.. but your words made me to have a rethink..

nope..i didn’t mean any sort of feminism here.. if you feel so, I just leave it to you

in fact, i am wondering what did i really mean..seeing so many unexpected interpretations.. lol

thanks ameena.. I never thought to have so many interpretations.. so it was a pleasant surprise when you people float with me in my imagination world.

I just love the way you interpreted this..the practical interpretation, I should say

or may be, she just wanted to be buried as fed up of alive in this dirt..

ha ha.. let her question the science by growing as a plant

6. chembaneer

ആത്മാവ് നഷ്ടപ്പെട്ട അവളുടെ രോദനം
    പുറമെ കേട്ടിരുന്നില്ല..

Glad with your words Pratishta..
    yes, it can be on female infanticide even though I didn’t mean it while wrote it

8. Pingback: I am not Dead — Words and Notion – Tanya

9. kalyansparks

Woww….on a poetic level it’s superb..on psychic plain.no soul have feelings.only human body have that features.but honestly your lines are Soo good

10. kalyansparks

I think feelings are associated with body.Without body we can’t suffer,enjoy and do anything.it’s just a tool to our soul.Think world as a drama stage ND soul is given particular role to perform.once the role is completed the soul will leave..soo now think?? If someone’s role is over,do you cry for that role??? This is what sri Krishna said in Gita.body is like a dress to soul,aa we change dresses,soul also changes depending Upon it’s karma.

then why do people crave for moksham.. why all those prayers and karmas after death..why don’t they leave the soul on it’s own..

1. kalyansparks

Misha Collins is nothing but liberation from rebirth cycle,and karma’s after death are just scientific procedure to do cremation well..and also for some societal advantages like..some May get food by performing those things