Female Behaviour – 5

Courage is not a masculine virtue. And women are not at all weaker pots.  Still a woman wishes to be in the protective embrace of her man.

It is the most precious moment for a woman to know that her man will do anything he can, to protect her from any danger.  The courage of a woman is the man with her.

One thought on “Female Behaviour – 5

July 17, 2016 at 4:28pm

I believe she is quite confident of her ability to protect herself..
      still to be in his arms..yes..that’s a different feeling

1. Daisy in the Willows

July 17, 2016 at 1:26pm

As a feminist -I agree we as woman are strong but it is a lovely feeling to have your man protect you and stand up for you just like I would do for him. Equality. We all have emotions :0 Great post 🙂

July 17, 2016 at 4:26pm

thanks a lot daisy..I am really glad with your words..As you told, it is the sweetest feeling when he stand for her just like she would do for him

2. anonymous

July 17, 2016 at 3:25pm

True courage of a woman is expressed when she’s trying to protect her child

4. anonymous

July 17, 2016 at 5:11pm

To be honest I would never agree on this. I have seen a single mom raise both female children of her and made them engineers today single handedly without a man’s support in any form. I believe a true Queen never needs the protection of her king

July 17, 2016 at 5:22pm

vickie.. I really appreciates your views as you respect the female power. but you know, even the queen in your story would have been in those safe arms once..

5. Nisthur Anadi

July 17, 2016 at 5:22pm

This beautiful statement, society based on this understanding.

Men do love to protect her with best possible means. Equally in depth , it’s women who give birth to a men , nurture him , make him strong enough to support her .

So the virtue gain by the men is ultimately based on the support of women.

Hence it becomes mutual in larger perspective.

Is it not Akhila, what’s your take on this ?

July 17, 2016 at 5:53pm

I need to thank you as you are there to really appreciate her effort behind the story

• Nisthur Anadi

July 17, 2016 at 6:51pm

Life is not possible, without being together , how trivial issues of life can be completed without each other support….lol..

Loved your today concept, keep the candle alive by doing good work.

July 17, 2016 at 7:17pm

you are there until your spiritual mode is turned on .. he he

• Nisthur Anadi

July 17, 2016 at 7:21pm

How come you know the truth Akhila?
            You can read the mind , very intuitive…

That’s why I am your fan… actually I am your fan from day…
            But those days you were not that much out spoken , now you have influenced the blogging world substantially by your presence…lol..
            I am happy for you…

July 17, 2016 at 7:24pm

you know, it is not me who has influenced the blogging world, but it is the blogging world which has influenced to me to no end

• Nisthur Anadi

July 17, 2016 at 7:35pm

Yeah I know I have already read your said post in past I know…
            Lol… this is the effect…agreed..

6. theonlysup

July 17, 2016 at 7:35pm

Its not about who can survive without the other genders presence. Its about how both take responsibility in living their dreams .. Ladies who calls themselves as feminist and say one gender is superior and other is inferior has a wrong perception about feminism.. Yes women are stronger than they think.. Can single handedly achieve multiple things. Its is when both men and women join hands in together .. Life would be more beautiful.. I have seen both genders alone handling responsibilities separately and as a family showing the wonders of togetherness also..

July 17, 2016 at 7:41pm

as you said, I agree to you that no gender is superior to other… do you think whether someone can tell sincerely that he is not interested in family life..yes.. both have powers to live separately..but the life becomes more fruitful when both gender live together..this is my theory.. can have exceptions..

• theonlysup

July 17, 2016 at 7:43pm

That is what I’m telling. Life would be more beautiful when both live their dreams taking responsibility together.. Read again akhila

7. Megha Agrawal

July 17, 2016 at 10:36pm

How do you manage to come up with such soul stirring words. Making it compulsory for readers to comment. 🙂

8. fairykumar

July 18, 2016 at 5:06pm

Some people think that this nature of women showcases them as dependent however this the true respect and care which they can show.