What is winning to you?

By | July 26, 2016

I am born to win

But I will define

What is winning to me

0 thoughts on “What is winning to you?

1. theonlysup

For me winning is happiness I get when I learn new things and implement new things each time..
    Winning is executing things I planned.
    Winning is making someone feel valued ..

thanks Sup..in short winning is adhering to one’s own standards..

2. IndiaBlog

Unambiguously, One should decide onself about their paths ans strive to give its own definition of success and winning. I say…just dont follow already existing scriptures on any issue, jot down your own script and amass followers…. Be the change not pray for it… i have followed your blog, please check mine if you wish to follow http://wp.me/p77rY5-n

thanks for being here.. you are absolutely right. we need to have our own path .. and it should be a unique one rather than a followed one

the more you smile, the more you get smiles back, the more you win

1. davekingsbury

Mostly Jamaican guys who wear dreadlocks, idolise Ethiopian leader Hailie Sellassie and have a biblical angle on life.

3. anonymous

Wining means nothing so does losing . I am in a state of mind where nothing matters because nothing lasts forever.

my god.. it was a bitter example..and i liked that driving example..

oh.. no.. just be as you are..i too dont like sugary sugary things..

6. andysmerdon

Clever – i had not thought about the way winning can be defined by the individual. I guess what I consider to be a win, may be considered incomplete by another. Thanks for sharing

thank you. I am glad with your words. you are absolutely right. the definitions of winning might change from person to person. if we can not define it who else can ..?

7. fairykumar

Winning for me is the moment when I am the reason for the smile on the faces of people who are special for me.

so come on.. I am waiting for you..
    welcome to the gods own country..