Invulnerable

I am not fooled by my expertise.

But I want to play by my own effort.

Then why do you wanna help me hurting my ego?

One thought on “Invulnerable

1. Mridhula

July 28, 2016 at 9:25am

Some thoughtful words there…..nothing can hurt or heal unless we allow…. hurt n heal – aren’t they matters of perception?

July 28, 2016 at 11:21am

true.. hurt and heal are a kind of perception.. or in a broad sense everything is perception…but we need to be with our mind always, whatever may be those perceptions..

2. theonlysup

July 28, 2016 at 9:51am

You’re on ur own.. U r free to put ur effort.. But in the process if things are getting difficult beyond ur expertise level and if u get a helping hand to resolve the why not appreciate it ..moreover none would help unless u ask for it or people are really humble enough to see ur effort and like to join hands. Isn’t it. 🙂

July 28, 2016 at 11:20am

thanks Sup.. I am not against receiving help from someone to whom I am vulnerable.. otherwise definitely not.. and this a common ego which i shared.. you could be me , I could be you or any one..

3. pins & ashes

July 28, 2016 at 12:18pm

If you are not fooled by your expertise then why care at all what others say?

July 28, 2016 at 2:51pm

my brain asks me to ignore them, while my heart hesitates..

July 28, 2016 at 3:16pm

noooope.. i just love my heart as it is.. I wont leave it for any cause..;)

5. Sreejith Nair

July 28, 2016 at 5:40pm

Beautiful lines and there is more to read in between 🙂

It’s up to each one, right?

🙂

July 28, 2016 at 9:40pm

absolutely.. it’s upto each one .. you can interpret it in your own way..

6. Shalini Sharrma

July 28, 2016 at 7:45pm

complex feelings, get hurt by ego why ? let people say anything, if u really don’t let that feel feel you, it won’t.

July 28, 2016 at 9:39pm

he he.. shalini..i donno why can’t you understand this so called complex feeling…and it is not getting hurt by ego.. ego is being hurt..

July 29, 2016 at 2:14pm

thanks Sharmankit.. so are you of this kind..?

7. davekingsbury

July 29, 2016 at 5:51am

How can you be fooled by your expertise? Isn’t expertise always a good word?

July 29, 2016 at 2:10pm

dave.. I meant I am not fooled by my experise .
      ‘not fooled by my expertise’ can have two meanings..
      1. I am not over confident on my expertise.. or i dont think that i am too brilliant
      2. I am always saved by my expertise.. it never fools me..
      I know both interpretations are just opposite to each other..
      which one fits to you.?

• davekingsbury

July 29, 2016 at 5:31pm

I like to think it’s the second but I often have to admit to the first! It’s got better as I’ve grown older, however …

8. myheartbeats4ublog

July 29, 2016 at 7:44am

expertise – vulnerability – help – own efforts – ego; hmmm….complex thoughts in simple words!!!
    liked your comment on perceptions. totally agree!
    interesting post, my friend(idakkidakku thattu tharunna aalaanengil polum)

9. Nisthur Anadi

July 29, 2016 at 7:05pm

i did not the right context of this question, Kindly explain in lay men term?

10. sukritiz✨✨

August 13, 2016 at 6:13pm

Hey
    I found it very interesting going through.
    You are invited to my blog too.

August 15, 2016 at 2:40pm

thanks a lot for being here. i will check your blog too