Nothing is impossible

By | August 1, 2016

Learning something really tough and complex..

There are two options in front of you,

1. Just ignore it and move on to the next. If it is also complex, repeat the process and end nowhere. 😉
  2. Try to eat every bit of it at a go itself, make yourself struggled with it and win over it. Nothing should be remained as unlearned on the very first go itself 😉

If you are choosing the first option, just quit reading the reaming part of the post.

If it is option two for you, no doubt that nothing will remain in your mind when it is time for use of the learned stuffs.

So definitely a third option should be there. So what is that third option for you..?

On the first day, when we are trying to read/learn something, we will be feeling as if a complete mess all over. Just go with that .. We have a tomorrow also.

Next day also, start from the scratch.. don’t you feel the opening of your third eye..?

Yes, after the reset (sound sleep over night), things are going to be much clearer as we already laid the foundation.

Resetting has got a great importance to make ourselves fresh.

Increase the days depending on the complexity or how fast you are learning. Do more and more exploration rather than limiting to the same old stuffs.. more and more browsing.

And no doubt that, things will be under control on the final day, if you are not ready to lose it in between. Now go back to your founding steps ..see.. it is not at all a mess now..

0 thoughts on “Nothing is impossible

1. Nisthur Anadi

Beautiful and thoughtful write indeed. i can say if we learn one thing that learning is never ending process. We should keep learning through out of our life, then may be it can take away stress part from it.

Thanks Akhila

Good morning and happy sunday

very good morning .. or is it a lazy morning..silent weather here

1. Nisthur Anadi

Being lazy on one day that is sunday is not bad, Silence is awesome thing to experience indeed,

Did not get nice sound sleep last night?

1. Nisthur Anadi

Then its fine , i am seeing the same sun here, agreed its not that active today….hehehe

2. michnavs

Nothing is indeed impossible if we are open to the possibilities of learning new things…

1. anaghamurali

I dont get much choices in life …I love challenges..perhaps my way is just trying to love it…though it kind of unbearable or total mess…..

hmm.. it cannt be a mess dear when you start loving your way whatever it may be

3. Such Different Skies

Unable to learn I closed my book just a few minutes back and now it’s time to start again. Thanks for the boost you have given. 🙂

my pleasure as you accepted the boost.. next time i will come up with a glass of horlicks..;)

4. The . Confused . One

very true !! i feel that the main thing is persevering , n never giving up in the beginning ! 😀 even if u dont get a hang of something at first … if we jus keep going, eventually we’ll master it 😀 n yeah i’ve nominated u for the blogger recognition award

thanks for your kind words.. I am glad that you understood the real essence of my post..
      but i am humbly keeping away from this award.. this is an award free blog .. thanks for considering me..

5. theonlysup

Wonderful.. The more u observe and explore the more options open up for you.the more u get closer to solutions

yes.. it is.. just we need to be patient.. and not give up in the first attempt itself..

thanks jacob.. definitely i will check your blog..but give me two days time..so that i can read in peace..or do you want me to hurry up and give some likes..;)

6. Daisy in the Willows

Morning Akhila. What an apt post. I have had to step away from everything for a couple of days in my academic life because I was trying to cram too much in. I get the mind needs time to absorb what it reads or sees. To not understand fully the first time doesn’t mean that I have haven’t – my brain needs time to process it into a version I understand. Thank you for Wise words as always 🙂

Morning daisy.. even though evening here. you are absolutely right that mind needs time to absorb what it sees..A resetting is very much essential..then willpower not to give it up.. and patience to explore it more..

1. Daisy in the Willows

Today , I was studying and took your advice. Tomorrow I will look at it again and again in the future when I need to really start the hard word . THANK YOU!

I am pretty happy with your words..
          so when will i have your party for revealing my secret lessons learned..;)

1. Daisy in the Willows

Ha ha -predictive text. I mean hard work. ha ha- I am a bit of a party animal when I want to be. It may be long few days of partying. 😀 are you up for that ? 😉

7. preeti

Absolutely right akhila,i agree with your thoughts,it’s a human nature if they don’t understand something new,they give up,but if we write in our mind we have to do this,then one day we kill the parasite of hopeless and failure

true it is preeti..and more over, we have a tendency to eat it fully..and end with a shocked hair…if we are ready to pay little more patience, the things will be under control..

8. Shalini Sharrma

Beautiful post, seriously learning a new thing is not a mess. Have lately started learning French on my own and it’s frustrating at times cz words entirely different as we use in Eng just a little bit different but am not done until I’ll master it, maybe soon at least in writing part cz pronunciation is again a new challenge. Thought provoking thoughts u get !

thanks dear.. and i really feel happy to know that you are learning something new.. keep up the spirit.. yes.. in a few days i am also going to start something new.. shhhhh….

1. Nisthur Anadi

I am not learning any thing new makes me uncomfortable and embrassing .

May be I should pretend and lie that I am learning a art of doing nothing.

Hehehe

Some time I find myself so unsual and unique…may be I am different may be I am not …may be I am stupid may be I am not ?…

Let the future decide.

2. Shalini Sharrma

It’s okay if u’r not learning anything. Maybe you’re learning patience that ways or introspection to whatever u have learned till now. It’s good to be unique, in fact everyone is unique. So, Chill but it will be good if u learn something new, it expands the mind and creativity a little that’s it 🙂

3. Nisthur Anadi

Thanks for consolation message need it right away. Thanks for inspiring me to learn new things. I can feel the honest guidance and wishes.

1. skd

IMO, Actually there is no 2nd option! 3rd is second. Only the degree of increments vary! 😉

oh my dear.. i am not advising you.. you know, many of my posts are related to events in my life..
      then new word..okay, let it be advice itself
      i.e. advice = upadesham

oh…so tomorrow while i call my amma over phone, i will ask her ” how’s pere? “..