Nothing is impossible

Learning something really tough and complex..

There are two options in front of you,

1. Just ignore it and move on to the next. If it is also complex, repeat the process and end nowhere. 😉
  2. Try to eat every bit of it at a go itself, make yourself struggled with it and win over it. Nothing should be remained as unlearned on the very first go itself 😉

If you are choosing the first option, just quit reading the reaming part of the post.

If it is option two for you, no doubt that nothing will remain in your mind when it is time for use of the learned stuffs.

So definitely a third option should be there. So what is that third option for you..?

On the first day, when we are trying to read/learn something, we will be feeling as if a complete mess all over. Just go with that .. We have a tomorrow also.

Next day also, start from the scratch.. don’t you feel the opening of your third eye..?

Yes, after the reset (sound sleep over night), things are going to be much clearer as we already laid the foundation.

Resetting has got a great importance to make ourselves fresh.

Increase the days depending on the complexity or how fast you are learning. Do more and more exploration rather than limiting to the same old stuffs.. more and more browsing.

And no doubt that, things will be under control on the final day, if you are not ready to lose it in between. Now go back to your founding steps ..see.. it is not at all a mess now..

The author is a Quality Analyst by experience. Part Quantitative data analyst, part consultant for quality and information security practices, part software tester, she is a writer by passion and blogs at https://wordsandnotion.com and https://qualitynotion.com/.

One thought on “Nothing is impossible

1. Nisthur Anadi

July 31, 2016 at 10:02am

Beautiful and thoughtful write indeed. i can say if we learn one thing that learning is never ending process. We should keep learning through out of our life, then may be it can take away stress part from it.

Thanks Akhila

Good morning and happy sunday

July 31, 2016 at 10:05am

very good morning .. or is it a lazy morning..silent weather here

• Nisthur Anadi

July 31, 2016 at 10:07am

Being lazy on one day that is sunday is not bad, Silence is awesome thing to experience indeed,

Did not get nice sound sleep last night?

July 31, 2016 at 10:14am

i am not lazy, seems sun is a bit lazy ..he he

• Nisthur Anadi

July 31, 2016 at 10:19am

Then its fine , i am seeing the same sun here, agreed its not that active today….hehehe

2. michnavs

July 31, 2016 at 12:39pm

Nothing is indeed impossible if we are open to the possibilities of learning new things…

July 31, 2016 at 2:50pm

thanks Anagha…so what’s that third option for you..?

• anaghamurali

July 31, 2016 at 2:56pm

I dont get much choices in life …I love challenges..perhaps my way is just trying to love it…though it kind of unbearable or total mess…..

July 31, 2016 at 3:05pm

hmm.. it cannt be a mess dear when you start loving your way whatever it may be

3. Such Different Skies

July 31, 2016 at 8:01pm

Unable to learn I closed my book just a few minutes back and now it’s time to start again. Thanks for the boost you have given. 🙂

August 1, 2016 at 11:57am

my pleasure as you accepted the boost.. next time i will come up with a glass of horlicks..;)

4. The . Confused . One

July 31, 2016 at 9:14pm

very true !! i feel that the main thing is persevering , n never giving up in the beginning ! 😀 even if u dont get a hang of something at first … if we jus keep going, eventually we’ll master it 😀 n yeah i’ve nominated u for the blogger recognition award

August 1, 2016 at 11:55am

thanks for your kind words.. I am glad that you understood the real essence of my post..
      but i am humbly keeping away from this award.. this is an award free blog .. thanks for considering me..

5. theonlysup

August 1, 2016 at 12:01pm

Wonderful.. The more u observe and explore the more options open up for you.the more u get closer to solutions

August 1, 2016 at 12:14pm

yes.. it is.. just we need to be patient.. and not give up in the first attempt itself..

August 1, 2016 at 12:28pm

thanks jacob.. definitely i will check your blog..but give me two days time..so that i can read in peace..or do you want me to hurry up and give some likes..;)

6. Daisy in the Willows

August 1, 2016 at 1:10pm

Morning Akhila. What an apt post. I have had to step away from everything for a couple of days in my academic life because I was trying to cram too much in. I get the mind needs time to absorb what it reads or sees. To not understand fully the first time doesn’t mean that I have haven’t – my brain needs time to process it into a version I understand. Thank you for Wise words as always 🙂

August 1, 2016 at 4:55pm

Morning daisy.. even though evening here. you are absolutely right that mind needs time to absorb what it sees..A resetting is very much essential..then willpower not to give it up.. and patience to explore it more..

• Daisy in the Willows

August 1, 2016 at 11:30pm

Today , I was studying and took your advice. Tomorrow I will look at it again and again in the future when I need to really start the hard word . THANK YOU!

August 2, 2016 at 11:24am

I am pretty happy with your words..
          so when will i have your party for revealing my secret lessons learned..;)

• Daisy in the Willows

August 2, 2016 at 12:44pm

Ha ha -predictive text. I mean hard work. ha ha- I am a bit of a party animal when I want to be. It may be long few days of partying. 😀 are you up for that ? 😉

7. preeti

August 1, 2016 at 3:25pm

Absolutely right akhila,i agree with your thoughts,it’s a human nature if they don’t understand something new,they give up,but if we write in our mind we have to do this,then one day we kill the parasite of hopeless and failure

August 1, 2016 at 4:40pm

true it is preeti..and more over, we have a tendency to eat it fully..and end with a shocked hair…if we are ready to pay little more patience, the things will be under control..

8. Shalini Sharrma

August 1, 2016 at 5:50pm

Beautiful post, seriously learning a new thing is not a mess. Have lately started learning French on my own and it’s frustrating at times cz words entirely different as we use in Eng just a little bit different but am not done until I’ll master it, maybe soon at least in writing part cz pronunciation is again a new challenge. Thought provoking thoughts u get !

August 1, 2016 at 5:52pm

thanks dear.. and i really feel happy to know that you are learning something new.. keep up the spirit.. yes.. in a few days i am also going to start something new.. shhhhh….

• Shalini Sharrma

August 1, 2016 at 5:54pm

Wow.. Do update what that new thing will be or just let me peep at least #curiosity 😛

• Nisthur Anadi

August 1, 2016 at 9:58pm

I am not learning any thing new makes me uncomfortable and embrassing .

May be I should pretend and lie that I am learning a art of doing nothing.

Hehehe

Some time I find myself so unsual and unique…may be I am different may be I am not …may be I am stupid may be I am not ?…

Let the future decide.

• Shalini Sharrma

August 1, 2016 at 10:01pm

It’s okay if u’r not learning anything. Maybe you’re learning patience that ways or introspection to whatever u have learned till now. It’s good to be unique, in fact everyone is unique. So, Chill but it will be good if u learn something new, it expands the mind and creativity a little that’s it 🙂

• Nisthur Anadi

August 1, 2016 at 10:05pm

Thanks for consolation message need it right away. Thanks for inspiring me to learn new things. I can feel the honest guidance and wishes.

9. crap

August 2, 2016 at 5:53am

thanks for this !! i really needed it.

10. skd

August 2, 2016 at 6:46am

Short and strong, esp when you moved to 3rd option! 🙂

August 2, 2016 at 11:21am

thanks.. so what is that third option for you..?

• skd

August 6, 2016 at 11:25pm

IMO, Actually there is no 2nd option! 3rd is second. Only the degree of increments vary! 😉

11. Hemangini

August 5, 2016 at 1:50am

when the illusion of control is given up, wonderful things happen… nice post Akhila 🙂

12. fairykumar

August 7, 2016 at 12:38pm

I loved the option. You are always so good in advices. And, my new word??

August 7, 2016 at 6:48pm

oh my dear.. i am not advising you.. you know, many of my posts are related to events in my life..
      then new word..okay, let it be advice itself
      i.e. advice = upadesham

August 8, 2016 at 9:55am

yes.. that’s it.somewhat similar..you know sanskrit..?

August 8, 2016 at 10:40pm

aww.. then why dont you teach me french..?

• fairykumar

August 9, 2016 at 4:47pm

Sure I will. Though I only have a glimpse of it as it was till 8th class.
      1. Father – pere.

August 9, 2016 at 9:31pm

oh…so tomorrow while i call my amma over phone, i will ask her ” how’s pere? “..