Everything happen for good

By | August 5, 2016

good

Melted my bones,

Fought with time

Struggled to no end

Packed every inch of brain

After a long awaited period

Breathtaking minutes over now

Can’t say that I’m least

Bothered about the upshots

But words of Gita consoles me

‘Everything happens for good’

110 thoughts on “Everything happen for good

1. pins & ashes

what was it sambhavami yuge yuge.. everything happening for a reason, even this comment I am making 😀 😛

1. pins & ashes

I want to say podi… pakshe .. well, etiquette demands that I be cordial and civil.. so, podi again :d :d

dont worry.. mallus only will understand, right.. they won’t expect too much etiquette from us

3. pins & ashes

back in school, somebody called me da, like way back in fifth or sixth.. and I was taught that da, di and all such were bad words.. heheeh! I slapped the person.. amma was called to the school! 😀 😛

4. pins & ashes

hehee! after my parents realized their mistake, had to tell me, make me unlearn that da and di are not that bad words to slap people and pallu theripikkal types.. guess they taught me badder words! heeheeheheeheheheehee

2. achchagam

A deep sense of thought was made 1000s of years ago and the world calls the very same idea today as the ‘Butterfly effect’ 😉

1. achchagam

Its indeed a wonderful thought.. something very small that 1000s of kilometres away will trigger a chain of events that eventually affect our lives in the future. This is wat fate is all about 😛

1. achchagam

I get you 🙂 Its quite an interesting idea to witness.. And its cream is what we understand from bhagavad gita..

2. achchagam

Its a must read for philosophy lovers like me 😉 and a very healthy read for common book lovers 🙂

1. myheartbeats4ublog

What happens (the upshots) after hard work -sweat, blood & tears -should be what one really wants & had worked for. Accepting the result of such struggles as ‘good’ even if that is not what one wanted may, at best soothe the heart temporarily and provide an illusion of mental peace. But in the long term, the dissatisfaction that has been masked by the ‘feel good’ factor of a philosophical approach, may surface again! Perhaps, if the results are not what one wanted, do not reconcile to a ‘fait accompli’ situation, do not give up and struggle/fight/work harder to get what one wants!!!! (koodi poyi alle)

may be a after a long time i am seeing you with such a long comment.. glad..
          you know, i have a got a blessing of poor memory especially if something bad..

1. myheartbeats4ublog

akhila, long comment means the topic has evoked thinking…(paavam ente brain)

that is a good gift you have, (poor memory w.r.t bad things) , keeps the mind positive!

thala ilakanjitta thalavedana, my amma told me..so give exercise to head..

3. anonymous

Everything is happens for the good applies only to the rich .. can you imagine saying that to a person who is on the verge of their loved ones? Or to a man dying of hunger ? Or to someone who has been handicapped by an accident or to a victim of war. That’s the problem with so called Hindu philosophy it can never be applied to everyone

we had a chat on the same topic.. and you know i expected you coming here telling the same.. hows my guees..?

2. supercalifragilisticexpialidocious

I agree Anon. Everything happens for good does not hold good for all circumstances. Like you said, when someone is dying, one can’t go and tell them – everything happens for good!! Or if someone is suffering, people blame karma or say everything happens for good.

1. anonymous

I like being a crypt . A cryptic who could be decrypted only those who make an attempt .. an open book is always taken for granted

4. anonymous

Not sure of what’s going on but one thing I know for sure .. you’re getting a dictionary for Christmas

if something interesting, surely with both eyes.. otherwise one eye..

1. pins & ashes

autocorrect changed it something even i have no clue about … let’s say abcdeghijklmn rv

hey.. what’s all going on here during my tea break..?

1. anonymous

No wonder you didn’t laugh because this ain’t a joke .. this is a fact and you can’t laugh at the truth

1. anonymous

Oh can’t laughing so how do I undo that comment now. If you are laughing you should be ..if you are sensible .. well if you are insane no issues as there is no need to explain

5. Shalini Sharrma

It’s all our part of karma Akhila to work hard, harder and have to let go of any emotion or expectation we attach to it. Actually, we all are fools thinking the entire world as permanent and thus Geeta surely wakes one up !
    Pardon for sounding too spiritual 😀

6. preeti

This is a very unaware reality akhila everything happens for good because at the worst time we really didn’t understand what’s going on but we have to believe it

Everything happens for a reason….

Just wait and watch

true it is preeti..I strongly believe that everything happens for a reason..but we need to be at the right place at the right time

i can understand.. what should I say…cheer up..just focus on your current aim..