Do you love practically?

By | August 8, 2016

This is in connection to my yesterday’s post.

Do you love with your brain?

Brain is usually treated as the source of wisdom or practical life.

So is your love surrounded by a practical approach, leaving all those true emotions apart?

There are many around us wearing the mask of love. It is a kind of show off as they are forced to do in their practical life.

But will the true emotions of love root there, in that practical world..? Won’t it be a kind of robotic..? A need based love..?

In today’s world, all are busy in playing with sentiments and feelings of others. I was wondering how love turned out to be an obsession or a need nowadays. And more over people are mistaking infatuation or attraction with love.

Love is as simple as it is. So why should we make it complicated? Give your right energy and be with that true love.

66 thoughts on “Do you love practically?

1. theonlysup

Love is wonderful emotion. We love endlessly truly madly deeply.. But love is again surrounded by a sweet responsibility of taking life ahead together so practicality come in .. Who after marriage doesn’t think about making financial planning, buying house , buying groceries, helping each other in career development, buying a car which that bloody neighbor bought,child upbringing.. So on and so forth..
    Point here is keeping magic of love intact amidst all such responsibilities..
    Nothing like practical love or impractical one.. If this is what u were pointing out at..

thank sup….yes m point is just to emphasize that magic of love.. the true emotions behind the same

2. Gastradamus

We love the message your spreading on WordPress. Jack the clown once time said, ” My love for you is like diarrhea, I can’t hold it in”

3. mySestina

Dear Akhila.. I am not sure if brain even works where we are in love… lol.. It refused to work in my case.

4. mySestina

I need some help from you regarding publishing posts.. When I publish once, the post gets some likes. How do I post it again to have those like to stay and for new people to see and like it further.

ohkay..you can schedule it..change the publish time of your post and reschedule it to the time you want.. check it in your admin-post section..let me know if it works..

5. pins & ashes

Love is practical has to be.. How long can somebody go mushing and gushing .. Isnt that boring!! At the end of the day I would feel hungry and need to eat, mush and gush never feeds the tummy..! Food does..

he he…one day you will definitely withdraw this statement.. I am damn sure..

6. myheartbeats4ublog

so true..true love is magical. unexplainable it is, and all those guys/girls(heart, brain and the the soul) put in their bit to create & sustain it. As regards ‘practical love’ hmmmm… is there anything such as practical love??? love is just…love, true, real and always! anything else, whatever we may call, is just not love!!

7. Varsh

I think unselfish love that doesn’t depend on reciprocation or doesn’t bind another person is true love. It stays with you always.

yes.. you are absolutely right.. selfless love can be replaced for nothing

8. Mann

I think EYES should be held responsible for people falling in love not Heart or brain!

9. Shalini Sharrma

Love is as simple and i agree provided we have less or no expectations in love which again surface the practicality of the love. I guess often people hide their true love just to not get hurt or maybe we are living in a society where true love is not any sort of love. Ummm… Tbh true love is even when we fall, we still continue to love. We need to relearn all concepts !

thanks Shalz..
      even when we fall, we still continue to love.. liked it..

ha ha.. that’s why you appeared to be a serial liker.. infact i was about to ask you on that..and then found this comment

1. Beparvah !!

I feel that pragmatism makes us more calculative , planned, organized and restrict to an extent and love what I mean has no bounds… It is a devotion without any calculation and planning.. I surrendered myself to my love , the way I surrendered myself to the almighty!!

11. pawan35

True love is only a feeling felt when it relates…. True love is not a relation….. It is providing freedom to the other….. It is not for one it is for all because the person who can truly love sees himself in all and all in himself…. A true lover in reality is so full of love that he is grateful to the other who has accepted his love while he himself has no expectations…… Where he goes he spreads more and the more he spreads the more he gets…..

It is all this mind which plays games because it is never silent and never satisfied… It simply wants to do something every moment if not work it uses thoughts to keep itself busy….

So wrong the words we are taught…. They said…. An empty mind is Devil’s workshop but now I see only an empty mind is the place where Source can stay……. So indeed who said those lines was a Devil himself.

Not to hurt his feelings but somehow he was practical when he quoted those words all because his mind said them.

thanks a lot pawan.. for this deep reply.. and sound very interesting especially when you stated that ” an empty mind is the place where Source can stay”

1. pawan35

See it yourself dear in and only in silence we are able to hear our true voice…. Only in silence we are able to be near our inner self…. Our inner self is the Soul we carry in this body and this Soul is God himself…. Because he is the Creator and we his creation, that means part of Him….. So only when we are with EMPTINESS we are with Him…..

emptiness is good at times, but do you think that void can create miracles always..?

1. pawan35

Too much understanding is needed by mind…….. Just be there and trust the Source…. It blesses when we are not asking… It blesses when we need not want…… The moment the student is ready the teacher appears