Gratitude journal

By | August 10, 2016

More often we easily get numb at the regular causes of heavens in our lives. So I am consciously deciding to become happier and more grateful.

Moreover, these thoughts become fruitful when they are written or spoken to someone rather than simply limiting it to the thoughts.

So why not a gratitude journal? Do you keep one..?

I am challenging myself to explore new things to be thankful for that perhaps I never perceived before.

Hope it won’t limit to an emotion to be documented.. 😉

0 thoughts on “Gratitude journal

1. senora

Gratitude journals really help to build a positive mindset, especially when you feel down.
    PS: You have a really interesting blog. I am hooked 🙂

2. NJ

I generally write letters to God … but they are mixture of gratitude and problems 🙂 but when I am struck with a problem 🙂 I read old ones which relieves me of the anxiety and gives me the hope that this too shall pass 🙂

there was a malayalam movie.. i forgot it’s name..in that a child used to write letters to god..remembered the same while read your comment..

1. myheartbeats4ublog

Oh.. I am consciously acknowledging your unconsciously conscious efforts at cultivating the gratitude & happiness quotient!! (koodippoyo??)

thank Radhika…be positive.. it is there even in my bloodgroup..he he lol

4. ssunshine14

Wow, welcome to the league dear, I do think of three good things which happened to me at the end of the day making me feel contented and at peace for the next day 🙂 🙂 🙂
    It’s a source of happiness seriously 🙂

oh I am glad to meet the experienced hands.. so let me know how often you write.. weekly.. daily..?

1. ssunshine14

I did write before, but now I just recall those moments and smile, it helps me whenever I am in a foul mood, as my mind consciously takes me to positive aspect of that particular situation 🙂

5. Varsh

It is a good concept. Keep up with it. I’m lazy when it comes to keeping diaries, so I just blog about it or store it in memory. ☺

pinsy.. hearing this i remember ..”Incy Wincy spider climbing up the spout…”

ash… see.. how the memories got easily connected..incy winsy pincy spider..

1. pins & ashes

Everything in the world like a friend of mine said this morning is linked .. Thinking may she shd be polevaulted into a guru u know ..

7. vicky

forgive me ladies for interrupting, I understand that you both have a phobia that someone may read your diary when you’re not around so you write it on the blog for the whole world to see ?

1. pins & ashes

haw! what’s wrong.. even pantaloons have that colour as piping for their new set of men’s and women’s shirts!! imagine a pink and red space~

8. parijat shukla

Seems i am the last to come and read this hugely popular post :). You have really proposed something so interesting and top of that so full of positivity…I wholeheartedly support this initiative and may some day create a blog post expressing my gratitude to God for all the wonderful things he has bestowed me with. Thanks 🙂

1. vicky

God is such an understatement.. no imaginary friend as such . you’re more than that

true it is.. we had n number of visible things to be thankful and n+1 number of invisible things..

10. Bikramjit

It is true we need to do that.. because we are where we are because of everything that is around us..

I have been blessed and god has been so very kind to me.. I got a long long list and my gratitude journal will fill up in seconds…

11. Shalini Sharrma

Wow.. gratitude journal, great idea to see how much one is blessed ! Although, i keep not a separate but amid my journal of everyday tasks i write at the beginning for the things am thankful for 🙂

that is also nice.. ways could be different, just be comfortable with it..

12. Pingback: Gratitude journal – Priyanka Naik

thank you..once we start it, you can see how easily it gets filled up by the end of the day..

13. CraftyDivazAus

I think to keep a gratitude journal would be a great way to remind ourselves of what we are happy for! It would be good to read back on days that you don’t feel so positive or happy for whatever reason… I think I may make a gratitude junk journal, even if it’s not to write in ever day it would be good to note things I am happy about in general whenever I feel to! It may help on days I feel depressed etc…

Yes…it’s interesting…try..infact it will make us grateful on many things which are unnoticed