Notion of the day

Hit hard on the first attempt itself so that your opponent wont be arisen as a phoenix bird.

(I know, I will be crucified if I don’t add the context along with this quotes..yes, on a wrestling ring..Did you think something else..? )

The author is a Quality Analyst by experience. Part Quantitative data analyst, part consultant for quality and information security practices, part software tester, she is a writer by passion and blogs at https://wordsandnotion.com and https://qualitynotion.com/.

One thought on “Notion of the day

August 17, 2016 at 11:10am

ha ha…you mean peadi.. aairre ?..( mallu-eng style)

1. achchagam

August 17, 2016 at 11:08am

Isn’t that boring? If you hit hard and don’t allow your opponent to rise again, then where is the fun in the game? 😉

2. achchagam

August 17, 2016 at 11:11am

Dats how we can enjoy the depths of the game 😉 Let’s hit and get hit.. once saturated, then deliver the killer blow 😀

August 17, 2016 at 11:34am

and finally you want, survival of the fittest..

4. chape

August 17, 2016 at 11:52am

Of course I did! A wrestling ring never came to my mind 😀
    I think I like it more out of its context lol

6. Nisthur Anadi

August 17, 2016 at 3:48pm

Yeah agreed
    Attacking first is the good way of defense. We all know, it’s absolutely correct in context to the wrestling.

Can I go out of context if you permit.

In judo , We have to be with the energy which is being exhibited by the opponent. Just absorbed or flow with the energy who is attacking don’t resist . Other wise it will hurt you more.

Once upon a time In China two people were fighting on the road, and crowd gathered . Both of them were ready with the punch with each attack each other and shouting with anger , any moment any one can attack first.

People were curious to know who will attack first , since morning to afternoon then it reached to the evening. Crowd was waiting for them to see who give the first punch.

But both of them was in control ready for the fight , but no one want to attack first.

Opposite to the attacking is the best policy of defense.

Moral of the story is attacking is sign of the weaker .

Crowd was waiting for the first punch . One who punched first means lost the fight. Then there is no need to stay till last.

In real life too, only weaker personality gets angry and become frustrated.

Patience is the weapon of wise and stronger. Attacking first is the symptoms of weaker. I know this is out of context.

In wrestling hopefully attacking is the best policy of defense.

But in life why to attack any one ? Why should we have fear ?

Just contemplate …

August 17, 2016 at 3:52pm

thanks a lot for your views.. and I do really respect that..it was just a random thought..found someone hitting ‘hard’ another, so that the opponent never rise again..and it made me to write it.. if you hit, hit first and hit hard..that ‘hard’ is also important, so that you are not giving a chance to your opponent at all..

7. parijat shukla

August 17, 2016 at 7:32pm

okay i thought the corporate girl is sharing her strategy :). Listen all my posts got deleted is there some way i can get it back.

August 17, 2016 at 8:58pm

Oh..let me see if there is any options to recover it,…

• parijat shukla

August 17, 2016 at 10:24pm

WordPress has actually mailed me a link which contains my posts in zip form (html coding)

August 18, 2016 at 10:12am

while taking your site, it’s shown as site is deleted..so can you try with wordpress support/forums..i will check in parallel..

August 18, 2016 at 10:06am

ha ha.. you mean you are okay even if you got hit hard at the first time..

August 18, 2016 at 10:25am

you are able to loggin, that’s why you could comment, right..? so definitely there will be a work around..

• parijat shukla

August 18, 2016 at 10:32am

yeah i am using same email id for login…can see my previous site in reader list with all the content..only that i can read it…I even shared all previous post to new site but here they are not opening up.

• parijat shukla

August 18, 2016 at 10:35am

if you give me your mail id i could forward you the mail i got from wordpress in which they have given a link with 7 days validity…see if you can do something out of it…Please spare few minutes..

• parijat shukla

August 18, 2016 at 10:37am

Ok thanks..I can see my old site just as i would see site of other bloggers..so nothing can be done to that…i am forwarding you the link a few seconds