Miles to go before I sleep..

By | September 1, 2016

I assumed the world to be what I read through newspapers. I felt much familiar to the world I live. I was pleased with all the humanly pleasures around my realm. I know there are pains, suffering, depressions, and all such anguishes in this world. Still I thought it to be a happy world, keeping the reality apart.

Miles to go before I sleep.. (As in Robert Frost’s language)

62 thoughts on “Miles to go before I sleep..

1. mySestina

Yes my dear Akhila.. the world is still a beautiful place.. much more beautiful than we can ever imagine

1. mySestina

I guess so my dear.. But only if we keep an eye on the positives more than the negatives, we could carry on.. What do you say lovely lady… GOOD MORNING sweetheart

2. my valiant soul

Hi Akhila,a lot is there beyond miseries..we need to see each and every part of our lives..as with pain comes happiness too.Lets just hope for the good and work for the good.:)

good morning mvs..
      if we are concentrating on the little world around us, nothing to be bothered..but the world is not limited there..life vary from continent to continent..we don’t know what’s happening even in our neighboring state..how people are living there..? do they have the same life style as that of mine..thoughts haunting me…

3. Shalini Sharrma

Nothing wrong in it, it is just like staying away from negative emotions and maybe one can help others better by first himself being happy.

thanks shalz….it is good to stay away from negative vibes and at the same time we need to be conscious on the other side too

ha ha.. thanks daisy.. I am okay if you have something else to tell me.. I am tuning my mind to receive the negatives of the world too

4. Alok Singhal

If you think too much about the world around, you will always be disappointed. Better to be happy in whatever day passes-by!

1. davekingsbury

Expect the media to reflect the truth, perhaps, rather than just turn our heads? Frost has a direct honesty which we could do with more of in the world …

5. skd

What is reality to hide? Happiness is how you perceive things! As the emotion is relative in nature, if no ‘pain’ there is no ‘happiness’.
    Btb, akhila good ending…. however take it as positive. It depends on the ‘miles’, you decide the wait time at woods:)

i agree that emotion is relative in nature.. but the worries of world around me make me sad..

1. skd

Spread a magic of smile. Being sad(of course appreciate and understand your noble mind), cannot heal the world… Thanks!

true that saddening is not a solution to the miseries of the world.. and that;s why i felt like, there are miles to go before i sleep..

1. skd

So lets continue… Get set go.. Smiles to do before we sleep…. 🙂

that’s good in way to have no ego..but you know, isnt it that ego promoting our life.. otherwise, why should we live, just for the sake of it..?

7. anand

Yes true. . . Life is all about being in facing challenges one by one and therefore to survive each and everyday

thanks Anand..seems you are back after a challenging mode or was it a rest mode..;)

8. Karmughil Vannan

That’s the quote thag has been pushing me harder to achieve anything bigger since I get to knoe about this quote in my school days. That’s awesome! 🙂 🙂