Radha knows

By | September 6, 2016

He loved her blindly, more than anything in the world and she too.  But they had a different fate awaiting them. They couldn’t be together.  But the true love will never end there. It spreads the warmth of its shine every now and then. And that’s why I respect Radha for her divine love. (Radha is the synonym of pure love and devotion in Hindu mythology).

95 thoughts on “Radha knows

1. Shreya Sharma

They were already one. ❤ They are the ones who decide our fates. How can they have their different fates awaiting for each other? ☺

thanks Shreya.. Radha and Krishna were one. I too wish to believe that.. but there is some mystery unrevealed.. Radha could only reveal that..

1. Shreya Sharma

Seems there are qualms in your mind related to Radha and Krishna. Well, explore and look into the depths. you’ll attain the right point. I’m sure. 🙂 <3

1. myheartbeats4ublog

He loved her “blindly”, and she too……. But the “true love” will never end there. . And that’s why I respect Radha for her “divine love”…(this is an extract of Akhila’s post)

I used the key words and made an “avial” (a kerala dish)….perhaps it did not work!!

2. Bikramjit

True so true..

True love never stops or finishes etc etc.. It is always there even if fate sends anyone apart..

If parting makes people not to love then it was not true love in the first place..

ha.. this time i think we are absolutely speaking on the same lines, not a penny more not a penny less…

3. Varsh

Wasn’t Meera’s love divine and pure? She had absolutely no other feeling than utter devotion for Krishna even though he loved Radha.

ya.. varsha.. that is a mystery in front of my eyes.. I have no doubt on their divine love..but why couldn’t they be together.. or were they one..?

1. Varsh

Love…divine or otherwise…isn’t dependant on completion. Both of them were married but their names are still taken together, not with their spouses. So, how can they not be one?

1. Varsh

I’m probably entering into a debatable point here but I believe the Gods and mythological characters we pray to and know now were all humans once. It were their good deeds, virtues and miraculous capabilities that gave them the divinity.
            So yes, I think she existed sometime in the past.

a different topic..on gods.. i donno.. may be i cannot speak on that.. but I believe in a positive energy, ma be it is the god..

3. Varsh

Ya..that’s what. Over the years there have been different versions. But one thing is true that they loved and were not married. They were one, in the sense that the ‘parting away’ didn’t change their feelings for each other.

ha ha.. this post is a reflection of my mind..so no doubt that we are on the same wavelength…;)

5. mySestina

Hey Akhila… Radha is the name of my elder daughter too… It has such a sweet meaning. Makes me think of her innocent smile.

6. Pingback: Questions | A Vibrant Palette

7. Divya

hey! I think I can answer to resolve your question. there is one mention in Bhagvad it’s a. conversation between Radha and Krishna.. Radha is asking Krishna that if you love me so much why can’t you marry me? Krishna asks a question in reply to Radha that tell me,can you marry yourself? she said no.. then Krishna continued saying that Krishna and Radha are formed from the same source from the same mystic power.. it’s like Radha is the female version of Krishna.. so how can he marry her when she is the part and parcel of his existence…
    it is believed that Rukmini was herself Radha … Radha was later adopted from vrishbhanu by he father of Rumki, the said brother of Rukmini.. it was believed as Radha was young enough she somehow forgets her pasts but such is the Leela of Shri Krishna that her memory again bounces back to Krishna and later he married her.. it is a subtle fact which has been derived through grave observation of situations and Incidents happened at that time..

first part, okay.. i have heard that both of them were one…
      but about rukmini, it’s something totally new for me…thanks for the insight Divya..
      Hope you are doing good

1. Divya

such is the power of Krishna! he Beats even the logic to go way beyond his ways

1. Divya

it’s not written anywhere in clear words.. it has been deciphered through subtle pointings

8. prashantt

I respect your feeling and no offence at all but he was real champ not only winning hearts of girls but every living bieng(i’ll include plants in it too) and no one can compete to him till date.Apart from Radha,Meerabai is also very popular for this blind love kind things…i’ve seen in movie Jodhabai following to Krishna so this blind love list has many ones its just famous is Radha… ; p

ya.. meera bhai is there.. may be many more…donno why i am behind this Radha alone in this case…

nope.. not at all, i am never behind this marketing…what i feel is that my unconscious mind is trying to question her existence..

10. Shalini Sharrma

so true Akhila ! divine love is which connects no matter how distant that relationship is and she was and will always be an inspiration for lovers 🙂

happy to know that she is an inspiration for you too.. so did you meet your Krishna..;)

ha ha.. i had a friend who always tell like this, whenever i start to tease on her something..

11. ambutvlm

I have a different thought on Radha. Hers is selfless love, a sort of devotional sacrifice. ഞാനിങ്ങനെ പറയാൻ കാരണം പതിനാറായിരത്തിയെട്ടു ഭാര്യമാരും ഗോപികമാരും എല്ലാം തന്നെ രാധയെന്ന പ്രകൃതിയുടെ വിവിധ ഭാവങ്ങളായിട്ടാണ് എനിക്ക് തോന്നിയത്. ശിവശക്തി അഥവാ നരനാരി സങ്കൽപ്പത്തിന്റെ സ്ഥിതി ഭാവമാണത്.

hm.. angine chinthichal okay.. otherwise i cannot even justify krishan for his 10000+ wives..

12. ambutvlm

കൃഷ്ണനും രാധയും ആനന്ദവും വിരഹവും അനുരാഗവും തുടങ്ങി പുരുഷപ്രകൃതികളുടെ വിവിധ ഭാവങ്ങളുടെ പ്രതിരൂപങ്ങളാണ്. ആത്മത്യാഗത്തിലൂടെ ആനന്ദനിർവൃതി – കാമുകിയായ രാധ. ഇതേ ആത്മത്യാഗത്തിലൂടെ ആനന്ദ നിർവൃതി നേടിയ – ഭക്ത യാണ് മീര.

1. ambutvlm

Are you sure about the existence of Krishna? If yes is the answer then why doubt about redha. She Nature with out which man is no more.

if I believed in Krishna, I wouldnt have any doubt abt Radha.. there comes the problem…but still I love and respect her a lot

13. ambutvlm

സുഗതകുമാരി ടീച്ചറിന്റെ ‘കൃഷ്ണ നീ എന്നെ അറിയില്ല” (തലക്കെട്ട് എനിക്ക് സംശയമുണ്ട്) വായിച്ചു നോക്കൂ നല്ലൊരു അനുഭവമായിരിക്കും.

1. shilpamohan5

Ath njanum vayichittund…theerchayayum nalla anubavamayirikkum aa kavitha..athinte marupadi ayyappappanikkar ezhuthiyittund mattoru kavithayayi..”ariyunnu gopike…”athum vayich nokku chechee

14. ambutvlm

അങ്ങനെയല്ലാതെ ചിന്തിക്കാനേ ഒക്കില്ല. ഋതുഭേദങ്ങൾ രാധയുടെ emotions ആണെന്ന് ചിന്തിച്ചാൽ മഴയും മഞ്ഞും പൂവും പുഴയും അവൾ തന്നെയാകും. മഴ നനയുന്ന പുരുഷന്റെ ആനന്ദം, മഞ്ഞിന്റെ കുളിര്, പൂവിന്റെ ഗന്ധം എന്നു വേണ്ട ഭൂമിയിലെ എല്ലാ നന്മകളും രാധയെന്ന പ്രകൃതിയിലെ വിവിധ ഗോപീ ഭാവങ്ങളായാൽ കൃഷ്ണനെന്ന പുരുഷ സങ്കൽപ്പത്തിന് ആനന്ദമുള്ളൂ.

15. shilpamohan5

poornamayum yojikkunnu..pranayam sathyamavunnath Eppaozhum subaparyavasanathiloode avanam ennilla…chila pranayangal angane ormakal ayekkam… 🙁