The conspiracies of the universe

Many conspiracies in this universe..

Many unknown fields…influencing us a lot. I’m not talking about the astrological fields, but about the scientifical ones.

May be we are straightaway feeling the effect of gravity only.

These three invisible fields- voltage, gravitational and magnetic– does them summarise the entire thing in this universe..?

Don’t ask why didn’t I add nuclear field..?(Leave it for time being)

We know what is evident to our senses. What about the conspiracies of the universe which are never logical to the senses..?

One thought on “The conspiracies of the universe

1. Srikar Vidyesh Allena

September 8, 2016 at 9:15am

Do you know that the laws of physics are not applicable to black wholes ? And we still don’t know time loops, light loops.

September 8, 2016 at 9:17am

ya…these time and space thing always puzzle me

• Srikar Vidyesh Allena

September 8, 2016 at 9:20am

Dont worry, After completion of my story, I’ll publish theories which are not known to most of the people. Let me tell you..do you believe that matter can travel like light ?

September 8, 2016 at 9:23am

i am ready to believe, if you can prove it..
          and waiting for your theories…may i know what are you into..?

2. Srikar Vidyesh Allena

September 8, 2016 at 9:28am

Well that’s to complex to explain. Anyway you are intrested in conspiracy theories, so let me suggest you “a universe in a nut shell” book and “black holes and baby universe” written by Stephen Hawkins. Its online.

3. myheartbeats4ublog

September 8, 2016 at 9:54am

philosophy, spirituality, ghosts and now….conspiracy theory! where is ma’am akhila going to take us, I wonder!!

September 8, 2016 at 9:55am

he he..i am also thinking the same thing. if you have any clue, please tell me too…

4. achchagam

September 8, 2016 at 10:08am

There are no conspiracies i believe.. Everything is out there to be found and realized.. but the mind can believe what it chooses to believe.. So all we need to do is broaden our mind 😉

September 8, 2016 at 2:36pm

is it..?? broaden our mind to accept anything even though it is against our senses..??

• achchagam

September 8, 2016 at 7:20pm

How can anything be against our senses.. we are part of the universe.. so there cannot be anything that can go one against another !!

September 8, 2016 at 9:16pm

everything cannot be against senses. but there are many which our senses cannot accept or justify….why do you think that there are only five senses.? that’s what we are taught or we understand..why not a sixth sense..?

September 8, 2016 at 2:35pm

hmm…learning never ends.. sometimes it just goes on a low pedal, but otherwise, we all are researching for different different things..

5. Ambu R Nair

September 8, 2016 at 10:37am

After plus two I took arts to help myself not being a mad man in the complexities of physics, chemistry and maths…. Sorry…I need tranquility and peace of mind. Only arts & literature can pamper my mind from the from the formulaic minds that always conspires against the Nature.

September 8, 2016 at 2:33pm

ha ha…but i like these conspiracies..like to think about them.. seems the nature is pulling me towards her mysteries…

6. aishahnaaz

September 8, 2016 at 10:58am

This may not answer your questions, but there is an awesome book for science lovers ‘E=mc² biography of the world’s most famous equation’ by David Bodanis. Light read and interesting. 🙂 I can send you the pdf if you want. There’s a documentary too available on YouTube on the same.

September 8, 2016 at 2:31pm

ya.. i have it….not yet completed…thanks Aisha….

7. Varsh

September 8, 2016 at 11:06am

Other conspirasies aside…even humans and other living beings were born out of nature’s conspiracy. Some things happen and are present just because they ought to!

September 8, 2016 at 2:28pm

yaa….the universe is full of conspiracies.. we believe we are real.. just an illusion..who knows whether we are being watched by some other super powers..?

• Varsh

September 8, 2016 at 3:20pm

The universe is vast and so are the ways to understand it. We are merely a needle in the haystack. Anything is possible.

September 8, 2016 at 3:39pm

hmm.. if there is a will there is a way..

9. Pauletry

September 8, 2016 at 4:11pm

Nothing fascinates me like science stuff… I’ve even thought of writing a story about time travel

September 8, 2016 at 4:14pm

if you feel, do write….i wish if i had a time machine

• Pauletry

September 8, 2016 at 4:24pm

The thing is, I already have the whole idea of the story, but I don’t really know how to put it dr

September 8, 2016 at 4:30pm

if there is a strong desire, you will…
          sometimes, i start writing with a topic in mind even not knowing where it is lead… sometimes it comes up above to my expectations and at other times, i end up with a completely different topic…
          so never hesitate to put a start.. just start, the words will lead you wherever it wants

• Pauletry

September 8, 2016 at 4:58pm

Thank you really, those are words of encouragement… I promise to tell you when I start writing

10. ajaykohli

September 8, 2016 at 5:17pm

Scientists are only making life complex , what if you find what is inside black hole ,what will you do with that

September 8, 2016 at 5:53pm

oh…no…what i believe is “everyone will have their own fun, making them energetic” isnt it..?

September 8, 2016 at 5:56pm

what if as long as it’s not hurting someone’s ego..? I have something in this lines in my drafts..

September 8, 2016 at 5:58pm

I wrote about ego way back ,why I love to be egoistic

September 8, 2016 at 6:05pm

yaa… i hope no one’s ego is hurt while searching for a blackhole ..;)

September 8, 2016 at 6:06pm

But I want to know its utility wasting so much money and time ,better make this earth more liveable

September 8, 2016 at 6:07pm

there must be a long term vision….searching for another earth..who knows..and do you believe science didn’t make our lives easier..

September 8, 2016 at 6:08pm

I am Orthodox ,I still feel more comfortable under a tree rather than sitting in ac room

September 8, 2016 at 6:10pm

let me restate, science made lives of those people easier who want to sit in an ac room..;)

September 8, 2016 at 6:11pm

Giving them weak immune system ,weak lungs and many other repercussions

September 8, 2016 at 6:16pm

i am not fully against what you said…but every “new” will have certain pros and cons…and change is inevitable..i dont like a monotonous life and so my thoughts always wander from this earth to the boundary of universe..

September 8, 2016 at 9:30pm

Imagination is good provided its practical ,harry Potter is doing more harm than good

September 8, 2016 at 9:35pm

there can not be any such pre conditions for imaginations..

September 8, 2016 at 9:36pm

That is the problem no use of making castles in air

September 8, 2016 at 9:42pm

making castles or not..it’s all one’s own business..or in my words. their own fun.. leave it to them..why should some one else be bothered as long as it has got nothing to do with him/her..

September 8, 2016 at 9:37pm

I imagine things then I work on them ,make them practically possible ,as I can’t go to space so I don’t imagine that

September 8, 2016 at 9:39pm

i do imagine a lot and even travel to space in my imaginations atleast…

September 8, 2016 at 9:41pm

Studying literature won’t help you to visit space

September 8, 2016 at 9:42pm

that’s all about perspective differences..

September 8, 2016 at 9:38pm

Its all very vague billions of galaxies ,trillions of stars ,god knows how many planets ,let’s make this planet more habitable and peaceful

September 8, 2016 at 6:00pm

You have got very prominent nose ,as I can’t see much in your photo still you seem to be egoistic

September 8, 2016 at 6:01pm

ha ha.. rofl…
            what’s the relation between nose and ego..??

September 8, 2016 at 6:02pm

Every body part reflects your personality

September 8, 2016 at 6:07pm

These things are not on Google ,its practical

11. Shalini Sharrma

September 8, 2016 at 7:59pm

I was never good at science so i will only say universe is just made up of energies and the way we attract an energy is what we are. Yes, it does conspire to make things happen to you or anyother person and the more we harness it, the more we have plenty.

September 8, 2016 at 9:12pm

hey shal.. may i tell ,what i feel after reading your comment…;)
      you made science an art..but i love your interpretation..there came a literature style..

• Shalini Sharrma

September 9, 2016 at 7:58pm

Acha.. literature hangover… always.. science is an Art no ? We are never sure of most of the things and we keep on inventing and interpreting every day. We still lack few secrets to be revealed that we leave to imagination 😉

September 8, 2016 at 9:07pm

but what to do if this puzzling makes one energetic..just get engaged..isnt it..?

September 8, 2016 at 10:27pm

ha ha….just a random thought.. see who all got offended..

15. xaviercontrerassblog

September 14, 2016 at 8:34am

I have always liked the topics of the major thoughts that occur with the ideas of what there is to find in the world. I do believe in the idea that we could explore more if we have the chance, who knows what we would be able to find out there? I don’t believe that we should limit findings and the amazing discoveries should not be held back by anything. I could go on with the idea that the development process and invention making has had some extreme hoops to jump through with the church in the old times and the serious restrictions that are still going on and the public concern because of old lies that have been implanted into the minds of generations, but advancement and knowledge is power.

September 14, 2016 at 2:21pm

Thanks Xavier..glad to meet people having similar mindset…you are right that we should not set any limits for the inventions or thoughts leading to the inventions…