Female Behaviour-7

By | October 12, 2016

Venue: A shopping mall

He: Make it fast. We are running short of time.

She: Five more minutes.

(After 1o minutes)

He: Did you select anything?

She: You see, I am neither impressed at the first looks nor can I select something of poor quality.  And so five more minutes…;)

96 thoughts on “Female Behaviour-7

1. vishal4u

The one guy who has the best patience in this world is the salesman in the shop. They will show you girls all that they have , the latest one ,the designer one’s, the costly one, and what the girl does they just smirk and leave the shop and go for next one. If someone would have done that with me , I would have gone crazy, but on the contrary that guy just shifts his attention to the next female customer and so it goes on.

true…i was not an exception to this until a few years back..;).. but now mainly online shopping only…so me happy, everyone happy..;)

i put in a decent way . happy that you can see many versions of that murmuring faces..see no one is alone in this world….;)

1. prashantt

Haahaa…too much risk is involved when going out for shopping with girls..i don’t whether its a matter o quality or uncertainity in mind that consume a lot of time.Recently i had shopped for my sister’s wedding clothings and i took many sweet naps in shop between some 2-3 hrs.

ha ha..we took 3-4 days for the purchase of my brother’s wedding too..;).. you know, it is a matter of selecting the best for our dear ones 😉

he he…kya karoom…bina quality, hamei kaisi compromise kar sakoom.. in between aap, kya, yei gal group ke saadh hein..?

lol.. same story will continue and explanation will be different every time..

1. myheartbeats4ublog

athu kollam…athokke njaan kure try cheythu nokkiyatha (preaching the great advantages of online shopping)..ippo truce – shop as long as one wishes /wait in car listening to music & reading books!!

my sis in law is like this….even if she is damn busy, she will never do online shopping..she simply wants to do shopping in that physical way, she is comfortable with that only.

nowadays, it is pretty difficult to do comfortable shopping ..starting from parking problems to the impatient time infront of billing desk..so i feel much easier with flipkart or amazone..

selfobssession is always good dear..nothing wrong with that as long as it is not hurting someother

1. Josh

Athenne.. Shopping should dedicate sometime.. Minimum oru 2 hrs.. satisfied allandu enthu select cheythittu entha karyam lle 🙂

1. Josh

Yes… and i equally dedicate time when i have to shop for mom and sisters too 🙂 when i go.. i go with full focus 😛

2. Josh

Hehe that’s a bonus You know.. especially when it happens to be a brother twins sisters.. we get attention.. and what this guy going in ladies section 😛

twin sisters..ha, i can imagine the context, you walk with them , as if you are not looking around the other gals who are noticing you

4. anaghamurali

I get really pissed off when my mom shops.,so does dad.I just would tell if anyone would like to go shopping go ahead on their own….and not to eat the head of the person accompanying stating whether it is nice or not,especially if that poor person(like me) has no sense of style,or has no idea about type of fabrics.
    And if that person is looking out for a nice bookstore eventhough you are not gonna allow them to buy a single book.

true anagha..shopping maniacs can never understand the frustration with their bystanders..

5. boundlessblessingsblog

Hahaha nice Akhila and the same old story that the guys do not like to go shopping with their girls and if the girls waste time then they start arguing and this is the way it will always be so better go on your own and have a blast. Nice post.

6. Aaron B Davis

Save yourself the trouble and let the ladies shop fellas……it’s a battle you will never win. You never know, she may pick something out for you because of your thoughtfulness. Let women be women!

7. davekingsbury

A friend on Facebook keeps posting selfies of his ‘shopping face’ as he sits … and sits … outside changing cubicles!

Something like this … 🙁

8. skd

Irrespective of he/she, if you want to buy something special, you tend forget your clock! The other day, it was a long search for a specific toy for our boys by the boys for the boys! 😉

9. Nam H Nguyen

I never understood this lack of decisiveness.
    I guess with a society that places so much emphasis on female appearance it makes sense but damn – my girlfriend takes forever!

1. Nam H Nguyen

None of them know each other haha.
            I’m working two contracts as well as full time employment and online contributions.
            I don’t think I’ll take this workload again

still you are finding time to post and comment…really you should come up with a post on time management..

10. Pingback: Female Behaviour – 15 | Words and Notion