You never know

By | October 13, 2016

You never know the positive vibe I cherish

While resting in your divine arms

While sleeping under your breath.

You never know how my days are worthless

If I miss your desirous gestures

If my nights are not around you.

88 thoughts on “You never know

oh..it was a momentary instinct..thanks vishal for asking.. and definitely no where near to the intensity of your post on the previous day 😉

1. Josh

njnanonnu thottappol neela karimbinte
    thundaanu kandathayyaa
    chakkara thundaanu kandathayyaa

** Romantic modinte switch kedayi thanne kidakatte, nalla nalla write ups njagalk kittumallo 😀 **

1. Josh

😛 Science/tech topics share cheyumbo.. we thought “karinkallanu” ippo alle ath alla nu manasilayee 😀

if so, nothing would have written, no doubt at all…
    “The dish appeared tastier as it missed a few ingredients”.. a recent movie dialogue..

nope, i took it as a complement only.. nothing wrong with you…seriously thinking to add a tag liner..how’s that..?

1. prashantt

I am honoured in that case as this title with stand for your daily notions that really makes one’s mind start thinking..atleast to a careless lad like me…haahaa

4. Cattie's World

I don’t know Akhila. I seem to have lost my craziness for “Love”. He’s still not talking to me……………………and I’m like……………………Waiting……….!!

Ya…if he is meant for you, definitely oneday, we can read that poem from your heart.

thanks cattie..some how a few of your comments found place in my spam…;)

thanks Anamika…if we wish to be with someone in every fraction of seconds, even two seconds of miss appear to be two years…many ‘unsaid words’ behind the screen anamika..;)

5. pragyaag30

Again something lovely.And also akhila hi i have nominated you for 3 days 3 quote challenge would love to read your favorite quotes 🙂

6. elaine

“പ്രണയം ” 🙂 simple wish expressed beautifully filled with love 🙂

7. Pauletry

You never know how my days are worthless

If I miss your desirous gestures

..I just had to copy paste that line… It’s so beautiful… Almost speaks about my life