Notions in the strings of a Guitar

By | October 20, 2016

My words started to play a new notion in the chords of a guitar. I have no intention to play magic with the chords…But I just want to learn.. As of now, that’s all I wish for.

Who knows whether I am going to be a headache for the guitarists tomorrow (in both ways..)

😉

62 thoughts on “Notions in the strings of a Guitar

1. Josh

Tum logon ki, is duniya mein
        Har kadam pe, insaan galat
        Main sahi samajh ke jo bhi kahoon
        Tum kehte ho galat, main galat hoon phir kaun sahi..

Marzi se jeene ki bhi main
        Kya tum sabko arzi doon
        Matlab ki tum sabka mujhpe
        Mujhse bhi zyada haq hai
        Saadda haq, aithe rakh

**Imaginations of You singing with electrical guitar on stage** all the best champ !!!

1. A

No I was trying to figure things out. Looks like I have never enabled it ..

1. davekingsbury

Good luck with your new hobby. I play guitar and would have two tips (a) learn the chords – most other stuff flows from those (b) practice a little every day – it toughens up your finger-ends!

thanks varsha…interesting to play the 6 strings in the midst of little boys and girls..

Ha ha…i too had that usual reluctance to learn in this age…but once i joined, it seems much comfortable

1. Varsh

I want to learn a classical dance form. Time management is tricky right now, but I will. ☺

4. cleveridiotblog

best of luck!!! I also play guitar so all I can say you will feel like the happiest person alive on this planet once you will learn how to play it! and the most frustrated person when you can’t play your favorite song lol! 😀 😀 😀 thank me later for giving me this advice! otherwise don’t give up too early is all I can say to you 😉 😉

no dear.. this is the first time i am playing with a musical instrument…and sang on a stage while i was in 4th standard. phewwwww…..

thanks Sreedeep.. hope the poor guitar is not having a bad time with me.. 😉

5. tingleurtastebuds

This is what they say coming out of the comfort zone to try a new liking. All the best for the magic to happen. Put your heart into it and you will do magic.

6. @coachinguitar.net

How’s it going? How much progress do you feel you are making? What resources are you using?

Thanks for asking. Studies are going on. Luckily, i haven’t dropped it in between..are you a coach

1. @coachinguitar.net

Hi, am glad you’re sticking with it, remember 10 minutes a day will see you develop more effectively than an hour or so once a week. I teach guitar and music as a subject, building resources to ‘coach’ guitar players/musicians on the realization that learning and rehearsal and performance anxiety are issues that have a higher concept attached to them, they require as much work in the mind as they do the physical act. Am about to upload some beginner tutorials, will send you a link if you feel that they may be of use.

Thanks a lot.. Definitely i will be looking for your notification on beginner tutorials..

Well, i need to buy one guitar, so that i can practice daily.. Do you have any suggestions in those lines

1. @coachinguitar.net

Ah you’ll definitely be in need of a guitar. Total beginner ones can be about £100 or so but they aren’t a pleasure to play, they tend to fight against you and need replacing after a few months. For the mid £200 mark you can get a Sigma or a LAG, very good guitars and a steal for the money. Keep an eye on ebay, good beginner deals there too. Do you know what kind of guitar you want?

Actually my sir put forth a few suggestions..need to think..thanks a lot for your support