Female behaviour-11

She        : Why did you go there now?

He          : You know, my friend called me in the morning. He told that one of our old class mates wanted to meet all of us. So the………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

She can easily smell the mystery (if there is one) in his mind  when he starts to mimic the rehearsed story at the very first moment on hearing her ‘what’s up’. So the story will end up either with a loud laugh or a big fight…Just wait and see 😉

One thought on “Female behaviour-11

1. theonlysup

November 23, 2016 at 9:24am

Why should she think there is always a mystery in meeting old friends .. But yeah if that’s a lie he’s gonna tell that’s another story ..

2. vishal4u

November 23, 2016 at 9:56am

Hope it ends in a good laugh, why is it that the guy is always caught lying, girls don’t lie or what?

November 23, 2016 at 11:20am

ha ha.. girls do lie.. catch her if you can..;) 😉

3. myheartbeats4ublog

November 23, 2016 at 10:01am

hmmmm… poor him. god save him! it would still be fine if this leads to a big fight that ends with a good laugh!!

4. novelistbaba

November 23, 2016 at 10:09am

it will be a fight, i am sure………….and btw it will be his mistake. oh i revealed too much 🙂 🙂

• Josh

November 23, 2016 at 11:43am

evide odanannu.. 😛 marunu kudichittu odiya mathi tta 😀

5. radhikasreflection

November 23, 2016 at 10:17am

Hope it ends with a hearty laugh …..but the mind always is attracted to thinking, what if…..?????

November 23, 2016 at 11:17am

yes.. you are right.. there cannt be any limits for your wild thoughts..;)

November 23, 2016 at 11:14am

good morning kamal..glad that you enjoyed it

• boundlessblessingsblog

November 23, 2016 at 11:35am

Good morning to you too Akhila, you write so beautifully. Can I ask you one thing if I do not sound rude, but you always used to give me such good feedbacks and it was simply a pleasure to read your comments but lately you just press the like button so was just wondering, that what happened. I hope all good with you Akhila. Have a nice day friend.

November 23, 2016 at 11:39am

dont think me rude, if you see me laughing reading this comment.. 😉
          so my friend, please have a look in your spam..

• boundlessblessingsblog

November 23, 2016 at 11:50am

Thanks Akhila but I am getting so many comments and am wondering that how come I am not getting your beautiful feedback, k let me check in my spam. Thanks so much cause from a few days I was thinking what happened.

• boundlessblessingsblog

November 23, 2016 at 11:59am

Thanks once again, will check it out and I was feeling really bad to ask you Akhila cause it is very rude to ask bloggers why are you not commenting but it was good that I came to know about it. Thanks once again friend.

November 23, 2016 at 12:01pm

i too feel happy with your frank question…really glad dear..

• boundlessblessingsblog

November 23, 2016 at 12:08pm

Yes thanks so much, was feeling like this from a long time and did not have the courage to ask you but said to myself it is k. I am not very savvy so will call one of my office colleagues who is familiar and find out. Thanks once again Akhila.

November 23, 2016 at 12:10pm

okay.. nowadays many of the comments are caught by spam filters. so it wont appear naturally in your blog. you need to got to your admin and unspam it and approve it..

• boundlessblessingsblog

November 23, 2016 at 12:12pm

Ya k but then wordpress is our admin isn’t it since we are all in wordpress, so I have to notify them is it that some of my comments are going in spam folder.

November 23, 2016 at 12:17pm

nope .. you need to open your admin.. just edit the below link and add yours instead of ‘wordsandnotion’..https://wordsandnotion.wordpress.com/wp-admin/. that your admin area where you can see the comment section on left side..open that link , take spam..

• boundlessblessingsblog

November 23, 2016 at 12:22pm

Thanks so much, love you Akhila so much and will do the needful as soon as I can. You are a darling. See now I am laughing. Keep in touch.

• boundlessblessingsblog

November 23, 2016 at 12:28pm

One more thing have to keep on checking after a few days or it will clean up for always our spam folder.

November 23, 2016 at 12:55pm

you need to check it frequently..once you unspam a comment from a blogger, his/her future comments wouldnt normally go into spam ..but still it is happenign with WP nowadays.. and anyway you need to check it as there could be others comments too

• boundlessblessingsblog

November 23, 2016 at 2:03pm

Sorry to disturb you but I went on the left side as you said but in comment there is nothing and I cant do anything when I am trying to open they are telling me to write something in comment cause it is empty and then the submit button is there so can you just help me.

November 24, 2016 at 1:13pm

well..can you ping me in twitter..?

8. Cattie's World

November 23, 2016 at 1:21pm

I agree with Sheya. Such a type of “story telling” can easily catch the Liar. And when did a Girl ever keep quiet to her guy cheating ? Women have a perfect 6th sense. But guys should really stop lies. Talk frankly and then walk away.

November 24, 2016 at 1:09pm

very true.. talk frankly , otherwise he is caught

November 24, 2016 at 1:03pm

ha ha.. true..wild imagination running all around

November 24, 2016 at 12:49pm

ha ha.. can happen anything.. very unpredictable..