I am from Mars, where are you from?

Origin of life.. It’s always an interesting, but confusing thought.

There are many theories on the origin of life.

It is heard that Aristotle was the first to attempt to define life. And many more theories evolved later, but always ended up with some loopholes.

The more we pin down to know the same, the more it gets deviated.

We may never be able to solve the puzzles, “Where are we from?”

Or if the life could be recreated from scratch, then we may have the answer.

Perhaps, if life didn’t originate on earth at all..? Oh.. can it happen like that..? Might be, it was all done by some aliens way back. They placed the DNA life seeds on our earth.. hmm.. Then who created that alien..? How did they originate..?

Where is my shawl, let me cover my head. I don’t want to think anymore.. Seems some aliens are watching me..

One thought on “I am from Mars, where are you from?

1. myheartbeats4ublog

December 6, 2016 at 9:29am

……………………………………………… paavam Akhila! (btw, interesting thoughts and queries)

2. boundlessblessingsblog

December 6, 2016 at 10:24am

Hahaha so nice and lovely post Akhila, aliens or no aliens who knows where we come from but we are here on this earth which too can be from aliens. Nice post.

December 6, 2016 at 11:35am

yessss….making water, cultivating crops…

December 6, 2016 at 11:40am

i too heard that men are from……. but who said ..?
    Are you quite sure that you are from earth…what if some rocks collided with earth way back.. and imagine that rocks were from mars and contained some single celled creatures. And thus life evolved on our earth too.And so basically you are a martian ..;)

December 6, 2016 at 12:19pm

ha ha.. even i felt it like, someone watching me while writing this..
    you know, years back, people thought like speed of light is infinite…and they were not ready to believe the hypotheses put forth against the same. finally they left it to the next generation to explore and reveal the mystery.. and yes, it was determined. similarly who knows whether there will be a work around for this ‘origin of life’ dilemma too, after some years..

6. Cattie's World

December 6, 2016 at 12:28pm

Akhila, your thoughts send us into a Frenzy searching mood !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Which came first, the Egg or the Chicken ? Now don’t tell me, Aliens created us !!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I Still like to Believe that “GOD Created Us”.

7. siddhantjainblogs

December 6, 2016 at 12:42pm

Awesome blog, the imagination, ur thoughts r amazing, just gonna like this blog and wait for another.

8. siddhantjainblogs

December 6, 2016 at 12:45pm

I’m new in the blogging world, how does it feel when u get response from ur viewers, even I want to grow my blog as urs.

December 6, 2016 at 1:08pm

Siddhant.. it is always nice to receive feedback.. and many a time, we can feel the genuineness from the vibes while chatting with people….
      wish you all the very best to grow your blog..

9. Fab Writings

December 6, 2016 at 1:31pm

How did you know that, we aliens always have a conflict with the Martians, they claim that they originated the life on earth but according our ancestors, life on earth was started due to our planet (Avakus) you never heard of it, right? You know why, because we don’t want humans to know about us because then they’ll start capturing our planet and pollute it too and we love our planet, so humans not allowed. But yes, we avakians come to your planet to make it green and spread some happiness…

December 6, 2016 at 2:48pm

Nope..breaking news..changed it a few hours ago…

10. gunnardeckare

December 6, 2016 at 3:46pm

Maybe we’re all part of an experiment Someone planted one cell on earth to see how we evolved. Doesn’t look good right now. For whatever purpose that we are here I don’t think killing ourselves was the meaning of it all

December 6, 2016 at 4:44pm

Whoever had planted that life seed on earth,wouldnt have ever imagined such a killing condition…the harsh reality in their language

11. lizalizaskysaregrey

December 6, 2016 at 3:56pm

Interesting and fun post Akhila 🙂 I have to say though I’m more concerned with where I’m going. But if I continue to go round in circles I might just end up at the beginning and I’ll let you know 😉

December 6, 2016 at 4:59pm

Ha ha..got it…i was running upon my wild imaginations

13. Deb

December 6, 2016 at 6:56pm

This reminded me of a quote I saw on a meme some time back.
    ‘Our whole planet could just be an alien’s science project that he got a C on.’
    Well, there you go! I love it when my mind gets into this kind of thinking.

December 6, 2016 at 8:59pm

Thanks deb..it’s always nice to meet someone with similar thoughts

14. DARKLOVE9095

December 6, 2016 at 7:04pm

There’s no ending to this search…. The more you dig, the more is the surcharge that pressurizes you… It’s a very interesting topic to think on but never found a conclusion or answer to it…. Although morning I was thinking about what country were my ancestors from.. Few days ago I saw this video on Facebook.. A bunch of random people gave their DNA samples, all from different countries… Then they were asked how they feel about a certain country… as is human nature, they started telling about the flaws each other country has.. At last the results were declared and thet got to know that actually they were siblings of one another from far away relations

December 6, 2016 at 8:58pm

That’s interesting…infact we are …one family as a whole

• DARKLOVE9095

December 6, 2016 at 9:00pm

Yes.. Really… Ever wondered why two different people have the same hairstyle?

December 6, 2016 at 9:00pm

I haven’t thought on hairstyles…but yes, thought that we all need to be from a single family

• DARKLOVE9095

December 6, 2016 at 9:03pm

Yes… It will be really awesome if we could trace the path.. But it’s about thousands of years… And I only know the chain since 1125

December 6, 2016 at 9:04pm

Since 1125 ….awww…how come you managed to trace it…through grandparents…

• DARKLOVE9095

December 6, 2016 at 9:08pm

There are these people who go to houses in a village and collect information about family members.. Few years later their sons again go to those houses and collect the information about the next generation..

December 6, 2016 at 9:14pm

Why are they collecting these information…any survey..or out of pure interest

• DARKLOVE9095

December 6, 2016 at 9:16pm

It’s more like a social service. It has been their profession for years… Maybe right from the tipe people thought of saving their information some where….

• DARKLOVE9095

December 6, 2016 at 9:20pm

I fear not…. Cause it’s all done by village poor people… And it’s all handwritten in books… Very few are left who do this job… I have found them active in Maharashtra And Karnataka…

15. doodlessworld

December 6, 2016 at 7:23pm

Your posts are always so interesting and informative.
    i keep waiting for the new ones always 🙂

16. Shahulp@

December 6, 2016 at 7:39pm

ഖുർആൻ:
    മണ്ണില്‍ നിന്നും, പിന്നെ ബീജകണത്തില്‍ നിന്നും, പിന്നെ ഭ്രൂണത്തില്‍ നിന്നും നിങ്ങളെ സൃഷ്ടിച്ചത് അവനാകുന്നു(ദൈവം). പിന്നീട് ഒരു ശിശുവായി നിങ്ങളെ അവന്‍ പുറത്തു കൊണ്ട് വരുന്നു. പിന്നീട് നിങ്ങള്‍ നിങ്ങളുടെ പൂര്‍ണ്ണശക്തി പ്രാപിക്കുവാനും പിന്നീട് നിങ്ങള്‍ വൃദ്ധരായിത്തീരുവാനും വേണ്ടി. നിങ്ങളില്‍ ചിലര്‍ മുമ്പേതന്നെ മരണമടയുന്നു. നിര്‍ണിതമായ ഒരു അവധിയില്‍ നിങ്ങള്‍ എത്തിച്ചേരുവാനും നിങ്ങള്‍ ഒരു വേള ചിന്തിക്കുന്നതിനും വേണ്ടി.
    ( ഖുർആൻ :40:67)

Shahul Parambil

17. Shahulp@

December 6, 2016 at 7:41pm

(هُوَ الَّذِي خَلَقَكُمْ مِنْ تُرَابٍ ثُمَّ مِنْ نُطْفَةٍ ثُمَّ مِنْ عَلَقَةٍ ثُمَّ يُخْرِجُكُمْ طِفْلًا ثُمَّ لِتَبْلُغُوا أَشُدَّكُمْ ثُمَّ لِتَكُونُوا شُيُوخًا ۚ وَمِنْكُمْ مَنْ يُتَوَفَّىٰ مِنْ قَبْلُ ۖ وَلِتَبْلُغُوا أَجَلًا مُسَمًّى وَلَعَلَّكُمْ تَعْقِلُونَ) [Surat Ghafir : 67]

via @QuranAndroid

18. Sunith

December 6, 2016 at 8:25pm

Akhila and her alien thoughts make me wonder if she is really from this planet 🙂

December 6, 2016 at 8:53pm

Ha ha..ya..i am also thinking the same…

19. shubhangijagdev

December 6, 2016 at 11:11pm

Have you been a philosophy student or do you just take pleasure reading philosophy? 🙂

December 7, 2016 at 12:18pm

thanks a lot for asking.. i wish if i were a philosophy student…hope you got the answer..

December 7, 2016 at 5:43pm

Now after reading this, I am not sure. Akhi, your thoughts are out of this world, at least I agree your from Mars!

December 7, 2016 at 6:37pm

Hehe…that is so funnily true and yes feel much connected!
    Okay, I understand you are Spam’s favourite. Found so many of your comments under spam.

24. Tanya

December 7, 2016 at 7:46pm

Haha that’s kind of funny and curious.