Be exceptional ourselves

I do workouts for my body regularly.

And yes, I exercise the qualities that build me too.. 😉

During one of those sessions, my mind asked me “Can you tell one thing you are exceptionally good at?”

Oh.. it was a puzzle for me.. Still thinking. 😉

So my dear friends, “What are you superbly good at?”

It’s worth knowing yourself, even if you are not ready to share it.

The author is a Quality Analyst by experience. Part Quantitative data analyst, part consultant for quality and information security practices, part software tester, she is a writer by passion and blogs at https://wordsandnotion.com and https://qualitynotion.com/.

One thought on “Be exceptional ourselves

December 15, 2016 at 9:47am

What a super thought to begin your day with, Akhi!
    Hope you found yours!
    Good morning 🙂

December 15, 2016 at 10:27am

Good morning Nitha.. i found many, which implies they are just secondary.. what is that first one.. i am still trying to find it out.. what about you dear..?

• thewritewomanblog

December 15, 2016 at 1:12pm

Mine will be writing. I have always known that I am better at expressing the written word than talking actually. Writing makes me whole and gives me wings, so I really cannot think of anything else I can be better at!

2. novelistbaba

December 15, 2016 at 9:51am

great thought…….i have no answer……Good Morning! 🙂 🙂

December 15, 2016 at 10:22am

very good morning…hmm.. we need to try for an answer..isnt it..?

• novelistbaba

December 15, 2016 at 10:25am

yes we have to…….maybe i am good at not being good at anything!! 😀

• novelistbaba

December 15, 2016 at 10:39am

paradox there too………..no relief for an innocent little boy! 😀 😀

3. Ratika Bhardwaj

December 15, 2016 at 10:02am

Nice thought Akhila, as far as I know I have always excelled in my leadership qualities <3 ^_^

December 15, 2016 at 10:20am

if you are quite sure, yes, it will be your strength..Good morning Ratika

December 15, 2016 at 10:31am

i think you were missing from WP for more than one moths, no..

• Ratika Bhardwaj

December 15, 2016 at 10:39am

yea, it has been more than one month 😀 Actually, its very difficult to get out time after college and coaching 🙂 I try to make my presence here anyhow once in a month. But, now a days I am having holidays for 1 month so I will be writing frequently <3 🙂

December 15, 2016 at 11:20am

yeah.. finding time is a big problem.. after all priority matters no..

December 15, 2016 at 12:42pm

bikram.. you said a lot and ended up no where.. funny..lol

5. Varsh

December 15, 2016 at 3:30pm

I’m good at a lot of things, but superb…I don’t know. It is a little subjective too.

December 15, 2016 at 3:46pm

It’s is subjective..vary from people to people….i am still analysing.. Can’t reach any conclusions

6. Kumar Harsh

December 15, 2016 at 9:24pm

My exceptional quality would be listening and yes finishing my food in a jiffy. Haha

December 15, 2016 at 10:19pm

Yayy..so try your level best to irritate me…

8. Ayush Saini

December 15, 2016 at 10:44pm

infinityspeaks.net

“Infinity Speaks is a social Community for the reading hearts and the writing souls. In the web of recent uproars and talk of the town, we aim at making an impact — To get You Thinking.. From relatable stories to real life anecdotes, anything and everything you find here shall be aimed at striking the chords with your spirit. Be it your grey matter or red, we engage the whole of you.

You are welcome to Join Us as a Writing member or as a Guest Writer.

If you want us to write for you on a subject of your choice, we are here for you!

And what more? If your lens can capture imagination, we have a photography blog — Just for you!”

9. evanaweb

December 15, 2016 at 10:52pm

Good question. It’s funny how most people who have commented haven’t really defined a trait in themselves, which is interesting, and also expected. People always tend to want to improve on things so even if you’re good at something you still believe there is room for improvement. So I guess the answer to your question is difficult 😛

December 16, 2016 at 1:24pm

may be you are right.. it is difficult if we wanna improve always

• evanaweb

December 16, 2016 at 11:06pm

But I also forgot to mention I like how you exercise your body.. As the ancient greeks said, a healthy mind in a healthy body.

10. Maniparna Sengupta Majumder

December 16, 2016 at 12:16am

We even have hidden talents of which we are not aware of. They come up in extraordinary situations. Have heard from one of my psychiatrist friends, that they prepare questionnaires to bring out the answer to the same question you’ve asked.

By the way, I’m very good at sleeping and lazing around doing nothing… 😀 😀

December 16, 2016 at 1:03pm

“they prepare questionnaires to bring out the answer to the same question you’ve asked. “…so what they are trying to achieve..?

December 18, 2016 at 8:04pm

Thanks..i am happy to know that you are reading my posts