Lazy mind

By | January 7, 2017

Why do we sometime feel too lazy..?

Is it a conscious decision of our busy mind to take rest?

😉

137 thoughts on “Lazy mind

1. mySestina

Happening to me today… For me, i force myself to work even if I dont feel like… but it is tough sometimes

oh sumit, you too.. glad to join you all under this lazy umbrella lol..but in a way don’t you feel proud after making yourself work even under that lazy mode..

2. SumitOfficial

Akhila, in my opinion there is no one lazy in this world. It’s just a way to slowly be procrastinator.

Most of the people are not lazy, they just don’t want to do anything.

Like if I take my classmates’ example, in exam hall they know the answers but bahar aakar they’ll say. Arre yaar, aalas aara Tha likhne me to chhod diya.

yes sumit.. ultimately, it is the procrastination itself.. your friends make it in their best way..lol

3. myheartbeats4ublog

haha… laziness is of course, a conscious act. An act that lets one remain in his / her comfort zone (be it sleep, idling and so on) where extra effort is not required at all. Even in matters of the heart, one often exhibit laziness. But laziness and rest are mutually exclusive, I feel!

hari.. I am glad with your comment.. motivating me to be lazy..lol

he he.. your intention worked well till i found the last sentence.. thanks for making me laugh

5. Daisy in the Willows

I think it is something we consciously do and if we don’t realise it -I am glad you have posed the question. It has got me into a more motivated mind state! 😀

hmm.. the perfect way.. or was it a diplomatic answer.. ( just kidding)

shoo.. you calling me chechee.. always flooding me with emotions..

secret.. shhhhh…edit the publish time ..got it..

in fact, i also wondered earlier seeing many others doing this..and asked one or two about it. but unfortunately i didn’t get any response.. so was forced to study wordpress alone. and finally got it..
            now I am so happy as I could share it with you too

8. fairykumar

Sometimes being lazy is the only solution we have to wake up our more reactive element inside us!

9. preeti

Akhila this is not our conscious decision, it’s just the game of our mind

Mind, who hate pain love only fun, our mind want to do those things which make it relax not which gives it pain

To win over our mind we have to work too much

yes preeti, you are right.. to win over our mind, we need to stop procrastination and work hard

10. Amitav Chowdhury

Laziness, according to me, is when better sense prevails and one decides not to join the utter busyness and commotion. So, laziness is always misconstrued. 🙂

ha ha lol.. and don’t you wish for more than 24 hours in a day..?

11. fitnessgrad

We all need our rest. That is a sure thing. Sometimes I believe it is our body saying “slow down” and other times I use it as an excuse to not get anything done and put it off for “tomorrow”.

Shay-lon

thank you..if it is a message from body, not harmful.. and many times we try to read it so even if it may be for procrastination..

12. anand

It is because God just dunno want everyone to be Einstein or usain bolt or even hitler

he he lol..of course a complement.. infact i liked your blog name very much

1. Kishan Thakar

It has name …nonsenseKISENse…nd it really finds sense in nonsense stuffs..that’s flattering myself..but I would like to be like you..a social blogger..who writes about small issues in daily life

oh.. now I really understand it’s meaning..don’t bother to flatter yourself if it is found to be genuine..
        and I liked the title ‘social blogger’..

1. Kishan Thakar

Really finding and writing about small things which matters in our lives most..that needs perfect observation, and right way and right subject to point….only experience blogger could write this

1. Kishan Thakar

I am really not good at flattery..in fact..i think twice before commenting on other people’s blog..not to do sarcasm..i really out haled my breathe when you said..it’s flattery

14. thatssojacob

Akhila – the results of my June blog experiment are up on my blog; you’re there, check it out!

15. pins & ashes

laziness is very conscious! we would know what’s at stake, but it is a way of resting, recuperating.. nothing much changes if something is a little delayed which is under our purview! what say

1. pins & ashes

That would be correct! Laziness is a perception is what I think, what others feel about you when they see us/me not engaged in something I usually do or in things which they think is not the right think to do. Phew! Long convolutes sentence!

laziness is a perception..? atleast ones own mind knows the truth..

1. pins & ashes

Conscious decision: If I say I am lazy today, or being lazy, then I know exactly what I am supposed to do.. and not doing it, even then.

Perception in case of others, when somebody else is looking at you/me.

16. Pingback: Let our hair down! – pins & ashes

17. Pingback: Certain things I loved writing! – pins & ashes

18. vishal4u

Procrastination has over a period of time become a synonym of laziness.
    And yes sometime when we are truly tired and our body is reacting to it just by making us go lazy.

lol…so you have a justification now if someone question upon seeing you sitting idle

Lol…blaming the hormones is the easiest way…and that’s the reason for this much comments, as it’s a common hormonal effect

Arey Wah…what a thought to have in the midnight bunny…share it and let the world read you

1. Joker Shayar

Thanks thanks ^_^, but i guess, the world will not be as kind as you are to appreciate my midnight thoughts.. 😛

Don’t be desp..there will be atleast one as mentioned in my today’s notion

1. Joker Shayar

Desp ha ha not at all :P.. and yeah i have read your today’s notion,..motivating and inspiring as always 🙂

Sometimes we ought to take a break from routines and everything mundane and indulge in something we want to do simply because we like to do. It could be just sleeping, reading or doing nothing! So occasionally being lazy is a good ‘mental’ break!

Yayyy…so let us have some mental holidays…how good it will be if added in calendar

23. Meenakshi Sethi

Being lazy has become a luxary for me these days… but I used to be very lazy earlier and I remember it was an attempt to rescue from a difficulty or unplasant situation. Sometimes I tried to be lazy to avoid cruelity of life in a way…

Oh…i can understand your emotions behind these words even though i donno the reasons behind the same

Thanks for nominating me. But I am running an award free blog. So kindly excuse me..thanks a lot

24. kalyansparks

Let’s assume that body and mind are couple ,but sometimes fight happens and don’t want to listen to each other.Maybe this phase can be defined as laziness

Ha ha.. that’s the best definition..between how you catch up these old random posts