Notion of the day

By | January 9, 2017

You can’t convince everyone. But if you have that spark, there will be atleast one to believe you.

49 thoughts on “Notion of the day

truth cannt be hidden always…it will come out naturally when it’s time, as you said

1. Josh

Good one! if we can’t convince them then confuse them πŸ˜€ happy morning Akki πŸ™‚

2. boundlessblessingsblog

Great post Akhila and yes why not all will never get convinced even if you break your head cause that is the mindset of people but finally just letting go and move with the tide, creates sparks wherever one goes. Lovely words.

1. Fab Writings

You know Di, I went to the book fair the day before yesterday and it was so awesome that I can’t tell you!!!! I made such a good deal that when I came back home, I felt like heaven!!! haha

1. Fab Writings

I didn’t buy many books, but I brought great books.
            I bought:
            Inferno (Hardcover) by Dan Brown
            The lost symbol (Hardcover) by Dan Brown
            The Hobbit (Paperback) By Sir Tolkein
            Lord of the Rings, Part 1 (Paperback) By Sir Tolkein
            Ash (Hardcover) It’s a ghost-hunter story.
            Leaving India (Hardcover) It’s a story of family leaving India to other continents.
            Wanna know the prices?

3. Prajakta

For anything one says there are always atleast some believers. This is how nuisance gains momentum

But sometimes there could be strangers too..,and you know there is comfort while being with strangers

You can definitely not convince everyone, yet your ability to smartly and wisely put up your situation in a convincing manner could be a game changer!

Ha ha…that’s a fantastic reply jacque..i really enjoyed what you said frankly

6. Shalini Sharrma

In that case I’ll try to use the spark of story telling. Who knows I’ll be able to convince everyone πŸ˜€ This reminds me of Krishna Leelas when he used to utter lies which his mother always believe to be true πŸ˜‰

1. Shalini Sharrma

hiii… Akhila. Oh ! yes, i got married last year and you know well how married life is – less time and an urgent need of priority list. Am fine. How you doing ??

Is it..it’s a pleasant news dear. Infact i mailed you a couple of weeks back..

1. Shalini Sharrma

Saw it day before yesterday. I’ll make sure to check my mails regularly. Apology for late replying πŸ™‚