Take a step back and laugh at yourself

By | January 14, 2017

It was a nice blunder. But I had no work around other than informing the concerned person. I had that habit of thinking over it and stressing myself earlier. But this time, I felt it better. Why things should be taken too seriously as someone says in lost art..?

This time, I felt no jumpiness in my stomach. Anyway, I was quite sure that no one else would be affected other than myself, if something bad happens. So this time, I was able to manage the pressure. There is no right or wrong way to live life, so why should I be worried. After all it’s all my priority and comfort that matters.

I expected a clean bowled after that blunder. But to my wonder, everything was back to normal next day morning with a reassuring mail from the concerned person.

Take a step back and laugh at yourself on your blunders and get rid of the worries.

0 thoughts on “Take a step back and laugh at yourself

1. Harlon

What a great post and such wise advice. I certainly feel that life has become too serious and my best memories were always moments of laughter, so why not start by taking back, as you say, and laugh at myself. I forgot how funny I can be – funny acting, not funny looking 🙂
    Peace, Harlon

Thanks harlon. As you said, we will cherish those fun moments only on a long run. Life is too short to be nervous all time…why should we waste it, spoiling all the fun moments…

Ya..it needs that less critic mind.. We always try to criticize ourselves, like mind says us, you did it bad, you could have done in a better way. And very few only have that sense of humour to enjoy the fun in their deeds

Thanks faory..what about you…can you easily adapt to that best way whenever you have that jumpiness in stomach

3. prashantt

There is a very deep meaning resides in this…it needs a lot of courage to laugh on yourself & if you did so..can do anything in this world.

Ya..why should we take everything so seriously as said by arrowwrites…have fun..and enjoy life

5. ShiningTheory

This is to inform you that I have shifted my blog to shiningtheory.com and you could have received a subscription mail which is not a scam.
    Please follow me again, and I regret the inconvenience caused to you.
    From My Theory.

Thanks ashish..what’s your say on this…do you step back and laugh at yourself

1. Ashish kumar

I cannot say that i always laugh but it also depends on the seriousness of the issues. Some times i simply let it go. And i also don’t hesitate to ask for forgiveness if i have done sonething wrong. I have laughed on my mistakes several times but frankly speaking not always as sometimes you have to deal accordingly.

Ya..i can understand..it needs an extra sense to laugh at our own mistakes always…i am also trying only

Yes, obviously it’s our own priority and comfort…and let me know your reaction on finally realizing it to be blunder

It’s not my advice..it’s what someone says..have you checked that link i added

Oh..is it.. Actually it was wonder for me when you took that job as you always wanted to be an entrepreneur

8. boundlessblessingsblog

Yes and but that is how today people have become, all have got so scared and the writer is so true by saying that if Snow White and his prince were here at this time we all would be making a big hue and cry.

Ya..everything is given a serious impression..we often forget to take things on a lighter side

Harsh, need not be stupidities always..it could be the loss of something which you were long awaiting…and even then, if we are able to laugh, life becomes smoother

10. Varsh

We are only human, and mistakes/blunders prove that. Else we would be programmed machines incapable of thinking and following orders, isn’t it?

Hmm…we all are..infact that’s what we are hearing since childhood, ” be serious “

12. novelistbaba

so true……i always worry too much when other people are involved…….when its just me……who cares……i make fun of my habit….laugh….but that seems to encourage that habit……. 🙂 🙂

13. Pingback: Answer lies in your interpretations | Words and Notion