Balanced Vision

By | February 9, 2017

Guest              : Yesterday I went your shut home, just a casual visit to ensure things are in place in your absence. On the way I met your neighbour, Mr B.

House owner   : Oh, it’s so kind of you to go and check my shut home. Between Mr B knows that I am not there right now.

Guest              : But Mr B didn’t tell that you were not there at home. Usually he used to share me your status whenever he is aware.

House owner   : Then why not this time?

Guest              : Actually I found Mr B rushing to something. So he might have forgotten to tell me your status. Otherwise he wouldn’t let me go your shut home. Anyways it’s not a big deal as I was purposefully going there to check your home.

House owner   : Ya, Mr B might have forgotten being busy. I really appreciate your constructive way of thinking.

It’s not the positivity in your thoughts that matters more; instead it’s the balanced vision that is really accountable.

0 thoughts on “Balanced Vision

thank you.. infact many a times, we fail to read the other side of the story, just interpret things as seen infront of us with that suspicious eye.

1. foreverjunoon

You write so simple things in a simple way .very easy words and in short too but they leave marks on heart and mind.well done.

thanks a lot. Really happy with your words.
      it was just an incident infront of me two days back..

2. tingleurtastebuds

people who see life in a positve mode will not have this problem of suspicion. And people who sees the good things will see everything good in any situation. Thats not wasy need a lot of understanding and belief.
    Meena

Thanks meena..i understand what you are telling…and never we can convince the suspicious category

3. gserpent

Yes! Balance in everything. Just look at the planets and stars. All forces positive, negative and neutral are all in balance. If one has any more pull than the other, they would not stay in a perfect orbit. Balance is harmony. Great post!

Thank you..that’s another mystery..how could the cosmic stuffs maintain that orbit

Yes…we always have that tendency to be destructive or defensive without having a different angle for the situation..

4. extinct0703

What is ‘shut home’ and ‘between Mr B knows’? Some mistakes with the words I believe.
    The crux of blog too good as usual Akhila.

Really appreciate your frankness dhiraj..so nice of you. Ya, i think some missing punctuation after between.

5. Whimsical writer

It is so easy to misunderstand people when faced with unfavourable situations and that’s when it becomes most important to keep a level head.
    The above dialogue was by and large a depiction of an ideal world.

How easy it is to misunderstand but a level head and some practical thinking will keep such unnecessary misunderstandings at bay! Good one, Akhi!