You cant be exhausted

I may get drained.

But at the very next moment I am energised by the fact that people are listening too.

P.S : I = me,you and all of us

One thought on “You cant be exhausted

1. boundlessblessingsblog

February 11, 2017 at 10:17am

For sure Akhila people will always listen to u but sometimes u do get drained when they put up a wall and you cannot get your words through

2. Martian

February 11, 2017 at 8:29pm

Yes of course..there are awards like akila shree,ahiklabhusan,ahiklavibushan., akila ratna…I wish you will get;)

• Martian

February 11, 2017 at 8:33pm

Then padma name u like?we can buy in any nAme na

February 11, 2017 at 8:39pm

Hmm..need to think since you are encouraging me so much

• Martian

February 11, 2017 at 8:43pm

Yes u can..u Will…u must… Who know modi shree,modi ratna,modi bhushan awards also will be there soon

February 11, 2017 at 9:16pm

Yess.. Exactly..always there is some unoccupied energy waiting for our attention..

3. tingleurtastebuds

February 11, 2017 at 9:51pm

Happens to all. When you have someone listening you get the motivation to keep going inspite of being exhausted. Your one liner also has got a lot of attention. Keep writing dear.
    Meena

February 12, 2017 at 12:53pm

I agree with you. The other side of the story is like, we cannt be drained if there are people seeking our attention

February 12, 2017 at 10:51pm

Thank you..same to you…how’s your new job goin on…

• prashantt

February 12, 2017 at 11:09pm

Job is going good & all set in new place infact i received the confirmation letter here in just three months only though from past one month i was doing a lot of official travel that barred me from blogging.

5. Ambu R Nair

February 12, 2017 at 6:31pm

Really, you can’t be exhausted… We, the fans of you starts a day with your post…we know that these are just ” words and notions” but the spirit behind these words are truly genuine…(the insatiable thirst of an industrious person to express her thoughts and emotions within the short span of a day)…am I right my guru? …Without you I won’t be able to explore the world of WordPress where malayalees visit…in that sense you are a real leader (guru) whose comments and likes gave me the encouragement to be a partner of this group…we are all together because of your posts…we visit you regularly and thus maintains our position in the orbit…You are the centre so laziness and exhaustion are not allowed to you….

February 12, 2017 at 10:46pm

OMG.. No, no… I am just…what to say…
      your words are really inspirational…thanks a lot ambu…

• thewritewomanblog

February 14, 2017 at 1:45pm

Wow, Akhi! Now you simply cannot say you are exhausted. The fact that you put up a post every day is super and amazing. As for your thoughts, your fan following is testimony to it! Keep it coming, dearie!

February 12, 2017 at 11:01pm

Hehe..no dear… Just a random thought…

7. Ambu R Nair

February 12, 2017 at 11:31pm

അല്ലങ്കിലും സത്യം പറഞ്ഞാലും കളിയാക്കാനേ ആളുള്ളൂ…