I had a crush..

By | February 23, 2017

I had a crush.. shhhhhhhh….I still cherish the moments I met you for the first time. Such a magical pull.. I couldn’t take my eyes off.

I wanted to be a part of your musical life. But donno, why you were always slipping out of my reach. Still you filled my heart and mind completely.

I was looking for you. I was waiting for your acoustic effect.

A decade later you came to me in a white costume. I didnt know what’s wrapped inside. Very carefully I touched you. Finally the golden, black threads and beads appeared in front of me. There was no limit for my joy. I became that old schoolgirl for a moment.

My lovey wind chimes, my crush..  You came after a long awaited period. 😉

57 thoughts on “I had a crush..

1. Reflection of Observer

Kollaloo…..!! Etu pratyeka tarem oru vattanu..I really like this crush!♥♥♥
    Compare to Indians other people born with this crush.They spend evenings for relaxation.I think this is a genetic disorder of Indians,especially in keralites.we don’t know how to improve this crush toward…music , instruments and anything related to music.Here people addicted to serial or mobile phone and wasting time.(Generally kandatu paranjanne ullu..ente oru observation)

Aha.. Njan chumma chodichatha. ente chodyam serious ayi eduthenkil athil entho oru spelling mistake undallo mashe.. .

ha ha.. everything in disguise.. it was just a white paper in which my wind chimes were wrapped.

ha ha..but what all i have written is so true..i really wished to have a wind chime.. but donno why i couldnt buy it.. for some reasons, i couldnt. And now someone,my true crush, read my mind

4. boundlessblessingsblog

Hahaha so cute and who is the crush may I ask dear Akhila. Just joking, but so nice you have written. I too love these wind chimes they are so nice and soothing to hear their soft lilt when the wind blows. Great post.

thank you so much..in fact i still remember the moment i fell in love with these wind chimes. and it was 10 years back..;)

5. Moushmi Radhanpara

The crush had to be a person but then the picture was a spoiler alert.
    Anyways if this was your crush I am glad you got it, though after a long wait.

6. tingleurtastebuds

Aww wind chimes are one of my crush also. I used to buy beautiful ones. But the joy is when you get it from someone without you buying it for yourself. Lovely crush.
    Meena.

You got me right meena.. I love wind chimes.. But the real happiness is immeasurable when someone read my mind.

7. Jackie Jain

Wow.. How well you have described this.. There was something different in my mind after reading the title! Haha.. The sound it makes is very soothing. It looks beautiful too.. 🙂

How are you Akhila? Wish you are doing great. I took a long break from WordPress, since December. Haha..

Ya.. You are seen after a long gap..hehe, came bak to read about my crush..you are disappointed, i know..lol
      I am doing well, enjoying with my wind chimes..

1. Jackie Jain

Haha.. Thanks for understanding how I felt.. Lol.. Haha.. And wow.. Enjoy well with the wind chimes, they are your crush after all. Haha..

It’s good to hear that everything is fine with you Akhila. Take care. Stay blessed. 🙂

8. jacquelineobyikocha

He,he,he! You had me all ears open to hear the gossip. I love wind chimes especially on the verandah where every little blow of breeze causes it to tinkle. Enjoy your crush 🙂

9. Letters That Matter

Hey!

I have nominated you for the A-Z Tag! Please visit my blog to look for the same.I will be really happy if you will accept the tag. To accept just describe yourself with every letter A-Z and nominate other bloggers. 🙂

I thought you could read about my real crush from some of my posts.. Anyways, it was gifted to me by my real crush only

Thanks a lot megha….I just try to give a different ambience… Glad you enjoyed it