I had a crush..

I had a crush.. shhhhhhhh….I still cherish the moments I met you for the first time. Such a magical pull.. I couldn’t take my eyes off.

I wanted to be a part of your musical life. But donno, why you were always slipping out of my reach. Still you filled my heart and mind completely.

I was looking for you. I was waiting for your acoustic effect.

A decade later you came to me in a white costume. I didnt know what’s wrapped inside. Very carefully I touched you. Finally the golden, black threads and beads appeared in front of me. There was no limit for my joy. I became that old schoolgirl for a moment.

My lovey wind chimes, my crush..  You came after a long awaited period. 😉

The author is a Quality Analyst by experience. Part Quantitative data analyst, part consultant for quality and information security practices, part software tester, she is a writer by passion and blogs at https://wordsandnotion.com and https://qualitynotion.com/.

One thought on “I had a crush..

1. mylittlepursuitsofhappyness

February 23, 2017 at 9:35am

Crush ennu vayichappol oru agamsha aaranuennu ariyan.. pakshe acoustic effectum, threads and beads kandappol manasalayi idu vereteram crushaa….Ayyo…pattiche

February 23, 2017 at 10:35am

ha ha.. pattichu..;) ente new wind chimes nte picture kando..

2. A

February 23, 2017 at 9:37am

Shhhh.. reading the title I had a lot of expectations .. phew !

3. Reflection of Observer

February 23, 2017 at 10:04am

Kollaloo…..!! Etu pratyeka tarem oru vattanu..I really like this crush!♥♥♥
    Compare to Indians other people born with this crush.They spend evenings for relaxation.I think this is a genetic disorder of Indians,especially in keralites.we don’t know how to improve this crush toward…music , instruments and anything related to music.Here people addicted to serial or mobile phone and wasting time.(Generally kandatu paranjanne ullu..ente oru observation)

February 23, 2017 at 10:40am

ha ha.. everything in disguise.. it was just a white paper in which my wind chimes were wrapped.

February 23, 2017 at 10:46am

ha ha..but what all i have written is so true..i really wished to have a wind chime.. but donno why i couldnt buy it.. for some reasons, i couldnt. And now someone,my true crush, read my mind

7. boundlessblessingsblog

February 23, 2017 at 10:53am

Hahaha so cute and who is the crush may I ask dear Akhila. Just joking, but so nice you have written. I too love these wind chimes they are so nice and soothing to hear their soft lilt when the wind blows. Great post.

February 23, 2017 at 11:43am

thank you so much..in fact i still remember the moment i fell in love with these wind chimes. and it was 10 years back..;)

9. Moushmi Radhanpara

February 23, 2017 at 3:21pm

The crush had to be a person but then the picture was a spoiler alert.
    Anyways if this was your crush I am glad you got it, though after a long wait.

February 23, 2017 at 6:21pm

Haha.. So there is something unsaid with you too…

11. tingleurtastebuds

February 23, 2017 at 6:24pm

Aww wind chimes are one of my crush also. I used to buy beautiful ones. But the joy is when you get it from someone without you buying it for yourself. Lovely crush.
    Meena.

February 23, 2017 at 6:32pm

You got me right meena.. I love wind chimes.. But the real happiness is immeasurable when someone read my mind.

12. Jackie Jain

February 23, 2017 at 7:13pm

Wow.. How well you have described this.. There was something different in my mind after reading the title! Haha.. The sound it makes is very soothing. It looks beautiful too.. 🙂

How are you Akhila? Wish you are doing great. I took a long break from WordPress, since December. Haha..

February 23, 2017 at 7:47pm

Ya.. You are seen after a long gap..hehe, came bak to read about my crush..you are disappointed, i know..lol
      I am doing well, enjoying with my wind chimes..

• Jackie Jain

February 23, 2017 at 7:54pm

Haha.. Thanks for understanding how I felt.. Lol.. Haha.. And wow.. Enjoy well with the wind chimes, they are your crush after all. Haha..

It’s good to hear that everything is fine with you Akhila. Take care. Stay blessed. 🙂

13. Prajakta

February 23, 2017 at 9:17pm

So beautiful 🙂 Crushes can be anyone and anything !

14. jacquelineobyikocha

February 23, 2017 at 11:07pm

He,he,he! You had me all ears open to hear the gossip. I love wind chimes especially on the verandah where every little blow of breeze causes it to tinkle. Enjoy your crush 🙂

15. sparklingpoems

February 23, 2017 at 11:13pm

Ahh those wind chimes!! Even I’m in love with them.
    You described your crush very beautifully….

16. Letters That Matter

February 24, 2017 at 4:41pm

Hey!

I have nominated you for the A-Z Tag! Please visit my blog to look for the same.I will be really happy if you will accept the tag. To accept just describe yourself with every letter A-Z and nominate other bloggers. 🙂

February 27, 2017 at 3:06pm

I thought you could read about my real crush from some of my posts.. Anyways, it was gifted to me by my real crush only

September 7, 2017 at 2:28pm

Thanks a lot megha….I just try to give a different ambience… Glad you enjoyed it