Signs awaiting your attention

Open your mind and heart, there are signs awaiting your attention. It’s neither luck nor a miracle. You are being guided through these signs. Don’t let them simply pass you by.

So don’t miss these signs and signals. And after all who knows whether these are signals from some aliens beyond our solar system.

One thought on “Signs awaiting your attention

1. boundlessblessingsblog

February 28, 2017 at 11:26am

Yes absolutely true Akhila and keeping an open mind and knowing when these signs and signals is so very important. Great post.

2. samba2017

February 28, 2017 at 1:12pm

I really like this post, it resonated with me so much. This week I was out doing my usual run near to where I work and randomly a peacock appeared on the path. (My site is called Peacock Poetry). I took this as a huge sign to continue writing! 🙂

February 28, 2017 at 9:23pm

Ah..that’s indeed a great symbol if you believe it.. And you know there is another mouthful name for this, that is bader mainhoff phenomenon

3. Samantha

February 28, 2017 at 6:22pm

I don’t believe in aliens (I mean, I do, but not in the common way – never mind, long story), but I do believe in signs guiding us. Lovely post 🙂

February 28, 2017 at 9:40pm

Hey Samantha, i would really love to hear your views on aliens.. Maybe out of topic, still i wish

• Samantha

February 28, 2017 at 11:24pm

Oh, it’s nothing special. I don’t think we are the only ones out there; the Universe is too big for that. But if they have more advanced ways to travel through space, why in the name of anyone would they come visit us in secret? Let alone abduct humans. Makes no sense to me. And also I don’t believe in what our human brains have told us they look like.

March 1, 2017 at 9:47am

Ah.. that’s great views..you are able to break the prejudice images of aliens.. in fact recently our space scientists received some unknown signals..they are trying to figure out whether it’s from some aliens..

February 28, 2017 at 9:28pm

Ha ha.. Sometimes your gut can mislead you too..alle..

• Shweta Suresh

February 28, 2017 at 10:29pm

Sathyam! Sign ennu vicharichu vann abhadam aayirikkum pattunnathu instead

March 1, 2017 at 9:44am

Still you remember our karanavar saying about shakunam and all.. maybe they were reading the signs

6. Meenakshi Sethi

March 1, 2017 at 3:57am

I believe you here totally…My husband and I were distant relatives. And when I was just 8 or 9 yrs old he came to visit our home with his cousins and we barely talk but I heard a voice inside which told me he is going to be my future life partner…at that age when I was so shy and introvert! And I didn’t tell anyone this. Infact in later years I received many signs regarding this.

March 1, 2017 at 9:57am

Wow… what else could be the best example for the power of signs…

• Meenakshi Sethi

March 1, 2017 at 10:26am

Not only this, my mom told me when I was just 5 years old I declared in room full of people that my husband’s mom, (who was just a relative at that time ) is my mother in law! Everyone laughed on 5 year old kid’s joke but according to my mom I said it all in a very serious and determined tone…

March 1, 2017 at 11:37am

Abba.. do you remember that occasion.. if yes, can you recollect the memories behind that instinct

• Meenakshi Sethi

March 1, 2017 at 1:40pm

I have blur memory of that day but I still remember the strong instinct of that day which I mentioned earlier.
            I don’t know anyone will believe it or not but in childhood days I saw some flashes of my future. Which happened as I saw them but yes they were not as exact as the flashes.

March 2, 2017 at 6:46pm

This is really wonderful Meenakshi.. you have got the real control over your instincts

March 2, 2017 at 7:39pm

True.. read what Meenakshi said.. that’s the best example, from her life

March 6, 2017 at 9:20am

Only you can go ahead and take signs for signals from beyond the solar system, Akhi! 😉 But yes, keep your eyes and ears open to all the signals that life throws at you!

March 6, 2017 at 4:59pm

Ha ha.. even though it was a joke, I am curiously awaiting for such an unknown signal from some distant stars or even a black hole