World of zero limits

By | March 14, 2017

Can yoga and meditation unleash your super powers? Or is there something else to be practiced?

How could this Iceman, Wim Hof  stay submerged in ice for almost two hours without any change in his body temperature?

How could this magnet man, Liew Thow Lin stick metal objects to his body..?

How could Shakuntala Devi become a human computer?

There are many super heroes in this world of zero limits, raising the eyebrows of many scientists. Can science answer all these? May be psychic science can answer. I donno if there is such a branch of science actually. 😉

Between, if you can have one super power based on psychic and paranormal phenomenon, what it could be?

• Flying
  • Invisibility
  • Time travel
  • Mind control
  • Or something else.. what it is..?

55 thoughts on “World of zero limits

1. mihrank

It is impossible to do research into psychic ability and psychics without coming across stories of psychosis. And lurking in the background is a connection to schizophrenia, which is far more common in the families of psychic people than in the population at large. I would say Mind Control is one of the highest levels , I consider.

Agree with you.. mind control can make create wonders in the world.. definitely it’s the highest level one can achieve in life

2. boundlessblessingsblog

Meditation and Yoga can really help these people and also mind control some people can do so many feats that are impossible even to science and total awareness of breadth too. Lovely post Akhila.

So what would you wish for Radhika, if you get a chance to have only one super power

3. kalyansparks

For us those are super powers.but for them who have unleashed them it’s soo natural.have you ever thought why Indians have explored lots of medical and astronomical science mysteries?? Without using any equipment.May be its because of their Tapas shakti.soo that they can travel to anywhere.As we had already discussed mind has no limits ,even time can’t limit mindIng shakuntala Devi case she is gifted and also have done lot of practice.she ate,drink and slept in numbers.soo no wonder she became a human computer.And other two people ,some people are born with certain body framework.Each have certain strength and weakness.but sometimes that weakness can be Strengthened.Like blind people can hear more better than normal person.I don’t think the above mentioned examples are not super powers.But these superpowers are existing since the time of rishis.

4. Sangbad

I want something like Flash…it sound like childish but yes I want power like that to end my job at office so that I can read more write more in un-Flash way obviously…

Ah.. that’s quite interesting, maybe I am hearing it for the first time..

Yup.. recently heard some news like a girl can scan your body with her naked eyes. She can tell your internal organs as in an X-ray..

Thanks a lot for thinking about me. But I am running an award free blog. So kindly excuse me…☺️

Every dimension of this universe…wow.. don’t forget to click it when you see it

7. tingleurtastebuds

Superpower in human is something I don’t believe. I totally don’t agree on these supernatural powers found in anyone. Would doubt it for sure. But yoga and meditation helps in controlling your mind. That may help in siting on ice or inside water for hours. But that will not give power to anyone to fly or become invisible. It’s all crazy doesn’t make any sense. It’s all possible only in stories.

Yup..actually science make us to think in “what if” mode. And at the same time, it demands some solid base to start off.. From where can we have a base for these kind of crazy psychic stuffs.. it starts from no where.

8. mathias sager

Good one. For me: mind control. Mind under full control would most probably enable all other abilities. Thanks and all the best

Ha ha.. actually you appear all of a sudden nowadays, from no where. Maybe it’s the first stage of going invisible

9. Idle Muser

I would love to go and grab the potion of going invisible. Not to scare others or for spying, but to avoid being on the receving end of such actions on me. 😀

I would go with ‘time travel’, Akhi! I help Sid read a lot of books on ‘The Magic Tree House’ and every one of those stories which helps the children time travel into a different era, learn and understand the life of another era is wonderful. I would like to go back to the Egyptians and their pyramid culture, our Vedic Era and a golden and disciplined form of life and so on…
    Psychic science, need to go deeper on that one!

11. ajaykohli

Its more myth than reality ,actually everyone is trapped within his limits ,anything outside that is miracle ,which actually is nothing .

12. queensibuyas

Does anyone here REALLY believed that those superpowers can be done? I am an average engineering student who believes that one day, time travel and telekinesis can be done. It is just that, we HAVE NOT use our brain completely. I think, there will be something that we can work on, once we achieve the maximum capacity of our brain. I am just saying

There cannot be any limit for our brain…the more you push, the more it will…so there will be day on which these superpowers will be in his hands