World of zero limits

Can yoga and meditation unleash your super powers? Or is there something else to be practiced?

How could this Iceman, Wim Hof  stay submerged in ice for almost two hours without any change in his body temperature?

How could this magnet man, Liew Thow Lin stick metal objects to his body..?

How could Shakuntala Devi become a human computer?

There are many super heroes in this world of zero limits, raising the eyebrows of many scientists. Can science answer all these? May be psychic science can answer. I donno if there is such a branch of science actually. 😉

Between, if you can have one super power based on psychic and paranormal phenomenon, what it could be?

• Flying
  • Invisibility
  • Time travel
  • Mind control
  • Or something else.. what it is..?

One thought on “World of zero limits

1. mihrank

March 14, 2017 at 9:02am

It is impossible to do research into psychic ability and psychics without coming across stories of psychosis. And lurking in the background is a connection to schizophrenia, which is far more common in the families of psychic people than in the population at large. I would say Mind Control is one of the highest levels , I consider.

March 14, 2017 at 10:04am

Agree with you.. mind control can make create wonders in the world.. definitely it’s the highest level one can achieve in life

2. boundlessblessingsblog

March 14, 2017 at 10:00am

Meditation and Yoga can really help these people and also mind control some people can do so many feats that are impossible even to science and total awareness of breadth too. Lovely post Akhila.

4. radhikasreflection

March 14, 2017 at 10:18am

I agree. Yoga and meditation helps unleash the inert mind to achieve unimaginable powers beyond human comprehension.

March 14, 2017 at 11:46am

So what would you wish for Radhika, if you get a chance to have only one super power

5. kalyansparks

March 14, 2017 at 10:39am

For us those are super powers.but for them who have unleashed them it’s soo natural.have you ever thought why Indians have explored lots of medical and astronomical science mysteries?? Without using any equipment.May be its because of their Tapas shakti.soo that they can travel to anywhere.As we had already discussed mind has no limits ,even time can’t limit mindIng shakuntala Devi case she is gifted and also have done lot of practice.she ate,drink and slept in numbers.soo no wonder she became a human computer.And other two people ,some people are born with certain body framework.Each have certain strength and weakness.but sometimes that weakness can be Strengthened.Like blind people can hear more better than normal person.I don’t think the above mentioned examples are not super powers.But these superpowers are existing since the time of rishis.

6. Sangbad

March 14, 2017 at 10:39am

I want something like Flash…it sound like childish but yes I want power like that to end my job at office so that I can read more write more in un-Flash way obviously…

March 14, 2017 at 11:36am

Ah.. that’s quite interesting, maybe I am hearing it for the first time..

• Sangbad

March 14, 2017 at 11:38am

a smiley…you can get an idea of this feeling in my recent post Golden Dust…

• Sangbad

March 14, 2017 at 11:46am

now you know why I want to be Flash…

March 14, 2017 at 11:48am

Thanks for your boosting words.. wish you too a wonderful day

8. boundlessblessingsblog

March 14, 2017 at 11:51am

Yes absolutely it has always done from ages so many yogis you see doing what not feats it is out of our mind.

March 14, 2017 at 11:55am

Yup.. recently heard some news like a girl can scan your body with her naked eyes. She can tell your internal organs as in an X-ray..

March 14, 2017 at 4:23pm

Thanks a lot for thinking about me. But I am running an award free blog. So kindly excuse me…☺️

March 14, 2017 at 4:17pm

But no one can win my trust and care so easily..

March 14, 2017 at 4:44pm

Every dimension of this universe…wow.. don’t forget to click it when you see it

March 14, 2017 at 4:45pm

Thanks Re.. you gave me some valuable info.

March 14, 2017 at 4:46pm

Heard of Reiki, but didn’t know about these frequency theories

15. tingleurtastebuds

March 14, 2017 at 5:14pm

Superpower in human is something I don’t believe. I totally don’t agree on these supernatural powers found in anyone. Would doubt it for sure. But yoga and meditation helps in controlling your mind. That may help in siting on ice or inside water for hours. But that will not give power to anyone to fly or become invisible. It’s all crazy doesn’t make any sense. It’s all possible only in stories.

March 14, 2017 at 7:22pm

Yup..actually science make us to think in “what if” mode. And at the same time, it demands some solid base to start off.. From where can we have a base for these kind of crazy psychic stuffs.. it starts from no where.

18. mathias sager

March 15, 2017 at 12:46pm

Good one. For me: mind control. Mind under full control would most probably enable all other abilities. Thanks and all the best

March 15, 2017 at 2:15pm

Thank you.. I agree with you.. mind control is a supreme thing

March 15, 2017 at 2:14pm

Ha ha.. actually you appear all of a sudden nowadays, from no where. Maybe it’s the first stage of going invisible

19. Idle Muser

March 16, 2017 at 2:33pm

I would love to go and grab the potion of going invisible. Not to scare others or for spying, but to avoid being on the receving end of such actions on me. 😀

March 16, 2017 at 7:41pm

Ha ha.. So you are expecting many more in the same invisible mode

• Idle Muser

March 17, 2017 at 2:49pm

No worries. Invisible shouldn’t be able to see the ones from his/her party too. 😀

March 19, 2017 at 8:46am

I would go with ‘time travel’, Akhi! I help Sid read a lot of books on ‘The Magic Tree House’ and every one of those stories which helps the children time travel into a different era, learn and understand the life of another era is wonderful. I would like to go back to the Egyptians and their pyramid culture, our Vedic Era and a golden and disciplined form of life and so on…
    Psychic science, need to go deeper on that one!

21. ajaykohli

March 23, 2017 at 1:36am

Its more myth than reality ,actually everyone is trapped within his limits ,anything outside that is miracle ,which actually is nothing .

22. queensibuyas

June 1, 2017 at 2:12pm

Does anyone here REALLY believed that those superpowers can be done? I am an average engineering student who believes that one day, time travel and telekinesis can be done. It is just that, we HAVE NOT use our brain completely. I think, there will be something that we can work on, once we achieve the maximum capacity of our brain. I am just saying

June 1, 2017 at 7:50pm

There cannot be any limit for our brain…the more you push, the more it will…so there will be day on which these superpowers will be in his hands