I promised her soul

By | March 23, 2017

She came to me; her cold hands touched my shoulders. It was a reminder of my words.

When I woke up there was no one else other than her image hanging on my walls of mind.

64 thoughts on “I promised her soul

Thanks Malini.. ya, there is some intense emotions behind the words..

Oh.. but what I wrote was not a fiction..and whatever I wrote so far were neither fictitious..
    I really love you people writing tiny tales in a few words and convey the essence..it’s really an art..

2. Gastradamus

Continue to enlighten your soul and good things shall come.

Gastradamus is booming, please come on by and share your thoughts sista

3. kalyansparks

Who is she???? Why you experience these kind of things frequently..I think someday even you will talk to me using me telepathy…

Between may I ask, how you people come up with such fictions…some wild imaginations or something somewhere happened..

1. Jeni G.J

You got it right.wild imaginations most of the times and sometimes it’s happened somewhere. Btw you can ask others too

1. Jeni G.J

I’m really sorry for what I commented lately. I didn’t know it was real. Take care akhila. Much love

Oh dear jeni.. I know you were just kidding and that’s why i replied in the same lines too..so don’t worry at all..

5. kalyansparks

I don’t think souls revolve around us.Though they revolve they don’t have Human emotions,because they are liberated from body.soo that particular”she” maybe mother ,Friend,sister or even a baby.Soul resting in peace is western notion.According to Indian theory,it already have wore a new body.

Aha.. What all things are there in your master brain…even you differentiated the souls between west and east

6. crazygenesblog

That was very beautiful Akhila , you told a story in a few words . To everyone it means something different . I am in awe of you !

Ya..it could be interpreted in any ways though it’s not a fiction..thanks a lot

Ya,you are right..it’s something very deep and so I just put some paint and powder to hide the intense emotions behind the same…

1. Moushmi Radhanpara

I understand, but sometimes these emotions are best not hidden, but most of the times these days we are forced to hide these emotions.

Oh! That feeling grips your heart causing a strange and unpleasant ache, one that you simply cannot define. Poor guy, hopes they are together soon.