Introspection -The lost art

There is a cycle of chain. Once we are clung to that, the wheel just rotates until battery drains. Never have we got a chance to look back. What happened to that vision of living a fully intentional life?

Immersed in the daily routine, we often forget to offer a little space and time to our own self.

So the game is on, post your questions for self analysis…let us think on your words…

My two cents…

“What has been the most interesting part of your week?

Can you remember that one thing which made you smile today?”

Let us hear your thought provoking questions and bring that lost art of introspection back.

One thought on “Introspection -The lost art

1. boundlessblessingsblog

March 25, 2017 at 9:29am

So beautiful and your great posts during the week made me laugh and get inspired too. My week too went well and feel nice to be with bloggers too and then daily work. But what to blog and how to is very inspiring for me.

March 25, 2017 at 1:11pm

Thank you.. have a beautiful week end…
      As you said, if there is some motivation, we will go on..

2. crystalamayy

March 25, 2017 at 10:19am

If I want to smile I depend on comedy movies,gone r those days where the smiles were not fake,sad but true.

March 25, 2017 at 1:07pm

Ya.. there were many innocents smiles, many genuine laughs.. nice that you cherish those moments..so why can’t we have some time to bring those moments back..

3. Simply-Me

March 25, 2017 at 10:48am

It’s early morning here, however I smiled at seeing my loved ones around me. It’s a blessing which we overlook.

March 25, 2017 at 12:59pm

True..it’s the true gift or blessing one can have.. waking up watching those lovely smiles…and most importantly you are ready to accept that without overseeing

• Simply-Me

March 25, 2017 at 3:43pm

Yes very much so. It is a gift if we could all recognize that and appreciate it.

March 25, 2017 at 12:55pm

True that.. we are in a killing hurry.. even people carry all those phones to bed as if they have got some important message to receive

4. marcuscaligula

March 25, 2017 at 11:17am

Something interesting I like to share is this recurring dream, each night for several weeks now I dream being in a darken room its cold and I cannot see nothing but each time I call out to anyone and my wife respond to me from the darken room. I instantly get happy and forget that I’m in that darken room.

March 25, 2017 at 12:52pm

Oh..that’s totally a different thought..do you believe in dreams

March 25, 2017 at 11:49am

Thanks prashant…we are so bound to this busy world…just going in a flow as if some keyed toys

6. Malini

March 25, 2017 at 1:55pm

After a hectic week, when weekend starts, relaxation also starts for me. I tried a different recipe and got some good feedbacks.. My face is full of smile and happiness from the morning. Your posts are wonderful 🙂 Have a great weekend Akhila.

March 26, 2017 at 3:33pm

Good to know this ..it’s always a nice feeling when you can smile when your passions excites you..

7. Sha'Tara

March 25, 2017 at 9:05pm

Thank you for the thought-provoking article, Akhila. There is an old program running that turns to brainwashing, constantly insisting that “the routine” is reality and the mind self is nothing but childish imagination. It takes a great deal of effort and serious philosophical work to put the horse back before the cart and insist that the mind self is the reality; that the routine and all the foolishness and horror attendant, is elitist programming to keep the majority believing in garbage, listening to and mouthing lies and putting value in “stuff” that has no inherent value.

Here’s the test of what’s truly “real” and has value: can you take it with you when you die? Man’s modern world does not deserve to continue. It is not only materially unsustainable, it has turned away from the reality of true morals and the virtuous lifestyle. Hence the corruption in all high places; hence the terror; hence the wars. These are cancerous forces that will destroy this civilization in a relatively short time now. This isn’t prophecy, it’s simple observation.

March 26, 2017 at 3:16pm

Great observation shatara. If one can have answer to that question, will you take this when you die, he or she will have a rethink..

8. Martian

March 25, 2017 at 11:09pm

did u meet a stranger today?
    Did you make someone smile or laugh?

March 26, 2017 at 3:17pm

Nice nice.. seems you only posted the questions .. I really appreciate this…

March 26, 2017 at 3:28pm

Yes.. exactly.. but did I fail to communicate that properly

• Martian

March 26, 2017 at 3:29pm

Hope so because you don’t need to write so much after that….

9. Colors of my life

March 26, 2017 at 12:03am

I wish I had a genuine smile today, had a terrible day to start with. Hope to have a good week ahead of me unlike today.

10. Reflection of Observer

March 26, 2017 at 12:44am

Interesting thing happpend 2 hour before.me and my room mates went outside for shopping.@Lulu mall A boy 4 or 5 year old, He running in the escalator. Suddenly he fall in the flor.bt He stand up.then look into my face and smiled♥♥♥

March 26, 2017 at 3:25pm

Ah… thank god that he was safe.. and no doubt that his smile would have been the best in your day

• Reflection of Observer

March 26, 2017 at 6:58pm

Hi hi…avan escalator chadi kalichappole njn kannu urutti kanichata.Arabi parayan ariyilla.avan slipncheytu kalichata

11. skd

March 26, 2017 at 6:50am

Magic of life makes you amazed when you start daily gratitude and introspection….. It is interesting.

March 26, 2017 at 3:25pm

Daily gratitude and daily introspection.. yes both are required..

12. Shoba Menon

March 26, 2017 at 11:05am

Smile often and try not to let others smile unreturned. It will make you happy, I promise 🙂

March 26, 2017 at 3:29pm

Pleasure.. hope you are doing well and recovered..

March 26, 2017 at 3:12pm

Ha ha..lol..take some books instead of phone to your bed. It’s always good for your health too especially eyes..

15. shivkumaryadgir

March 26, 2017 at 3:40pm

Sorry to msg here!! Recently I have recently deleted a post from my blog do u know how get back it

16. Moushmi Radhanpara

March 26, 2017 at 4:57pm

Anything that made me smile today?
    I don’t know I have had a very rough week and even the weekend seems pretty irritating but anyways one thing that I look up to is talking to a friend of mine. When nothing works, I think talking things out surely does.

March 27, 2017 at 10:52am

Yes, you are right when nothing works, talking will definitely relax you.. especially if it’s someone matching your wavelength

17. deaththelifestory

March 26, 2017 at 6:59pm

The best thing that happened in my week, is not really anything that I anticipated. I find that I enjoy most of it because I am alive, and the sun is shining. I think of all the things I am blessed to be able to access and am grateful.

March 27, 2017 at 10:49am

Seems you had a narrow escape or something like that…

18. Colors of my life

March 26, 2017 at 9:32pm

Today, in order to please myself, I took an off from office. So that makes my weekend extra special 😀

19. Colors of my life

March 26, 2017 at 9:34pm

Plus I had a reply on a post, it’s a small thing. But felt some activity started at my end.

March 27, 2017 at 10:45am

Yes, you told me.. not yet read.. thanks for reminder

21. Jackie Jain

March 27, 2017 at 11:24am

Yes.. Such talks are very less nowadays. We all are caught up with this mundane way of living.
    Last tuesday relatives visited us, so took a break for four days and spent good time with them. Went to temples and outside for shopping. They returned back day before yesterday. Felt as if such days don’t last long.

Have a good time, Akhila. 🙂

March 27, 2017 at 11:56am

Yeah.. I can understand that missing.. I always felt it when the near ones come and leave us.. sometimes even a solo walk will make us comfortable

• Jackie Jain

March 27, 2017 at 12:10pm

Yea.. That’s true. That’s the reason may be I wrote that post of detachment way of living that day. Haha.. But it is difficult to follow.

Have a great time Akhila. 🙂