Introspection -The lost art

By | March 25, 2017

There is a cycle of chain. Once we are clung to that, the wheel just rotates until battery drains. Never have we got a chance to look back. What happened to that vision of living a fully intentional life?

Immersed in the daily routine, we often forget to offer a little space and time to our own self.

So the game is on, post your questions for self analysis…let us think on your words…

My two cents…

“What has been the most interesting part of your week?

Can you remember that one thing which made you smile today?”

Let us hear your thought provoking questions and bring that lost art of introspection back.

59 thoughts on “Introspection -The lost art

1. boundlessblessingsblog

So beautiful and your great posts during the week made me laugh and get inspired too. My week too went well and feel nice to be with bloggers too and then daily work. But what to blog and how to is very inspiring for me.

Thank you.. have a beautiful week end…
      As you said, if there is some motivation, we will go on..

2. crystalamayy

If I want to smile I depend on comedy movies,gone r those days where the smiles were not fake,sad but true.

Ya.. there were many innocents smiles, many genuine laughs.. nice that you cherish those moments..so why can’t we have some time to bring those moments back..

3. Simply-Me

It’s early morning here, however I smiled at seeing my loved ones around me. It’s a blessing which we overlook.

True..it’s the true gift or blessing one can have.. waking up watching those lovely smiles…and most importantly you are ready to accept that without overseeing

True that.. we are in a killing hurry.. even people carry all those phones to bed as if they have got some important message to receive

4. marcuscaligula

Something interesting I like to share is this recurring dream, each night for several weeks now I dream being in a darken room its cold and I cannot see nothing but each time I call out to anyone and my wife respond to me from the darken room. I instantly get happy and forget that I’m in that darken room.

Thanks prashant…we are so bound to this busy world…just going in a flow as if some keyed toys

6. Malini

After a hectic week, when weekend starts, relaxation also starts for me. I tried a different recipe and got some good feedbacks.. My face is full of smile and happiness from the morning. Your posts are wonderful 🙂 Have a great weekend Akhila.

Good to know this ..it’s always a nice feeling when you can smile when your passions excites you..

7. Sha'Tara

Thank you for the thought-provoking article, Akhila. There is an old program running that turns to brainwashing, constantly insisting that “the routine” is reality and the mind self is nothing but childish imagination. It takes a great deal of effort and serious philosophical work to put the horse back before the cart and insist that the mind self is the reality; that the routine and all the foolishness and horror attendant, is elitist programming to keep the majority believing in garbage, listening to and mouthing lies and putting value in “stuff” that has no inherent value.

Here’s the test of what’s truly “real” and has value: can you take it with you when you die? Man’s modern world does not deserve to continue. It is not only materially unsustainable, it has turned away from the reality of true morals and the virtuous lifestyle. Hence the corruption in all high places; hence the terror; hence the wars. These are cancerous forces that will destroy this civilization in a relatively short time now. This isn’t prophecy, it’s simple observation.

Great observation shatara. If one can have answer to that question, will you take this when you die, he or she will have a rethink..

Nice nice.. seems you only posted the questions .. I really appreciate this…

8. Reflection of Observer

Interesting thing happpend 2 hour before.me and my room mates went outside for shopping.@Lulu mall A boy 4 or 5 year old, He running in the escalator. Suddenly he fall in the flor.bt He stand up.then look into my face and smiled♥♥♥

Ah… thank god that he was safe.. and no doubt that his smile would have been the best in your day

9. skd

Magic of life makes you amazed when you start daily gratitude and introspection….. It is interesting.

Ha ha..lol..take some books instead of phone to your bed. It’s always good for your health too especially eyes..

Go to your admin. Take posts. There you can see a tab as trash. Click on the same. If your post is not permanently deleted, it will be there in trash and there you can see a restore option along with that post.
      Hope you know how to take admin

11. Moushmi Radhanpara

Anything that made me smile today?
    I don’t know I have had a very rough week and even the weekend seems pretty irritating but anyways one thing that I look up to is talking to a friend of mine. When nothing works, I think talking things out surely does.

Yes, you are right when nothing works, talking will definitely relax you.. especially if it’s someone matching your wavelength

12. deaththelifestory

The best thing that happened in my week, is not really anything that I anticipated. I find that I enjoy most of it because I am alive, and the sun is shining. I think of all the things I am blessed to be able to access and am grateful.

13. Jackie Jain

Yes.. Such talks are very less nowadays. We all are caught up with this mundane way of living.
    Last tuesday relatives visited us, so took a break for four days and spent good time with them. Went to temples and outside for shopping. They returned back day before yesterday. Felt as if such days don’t last long.

Have a good time, Akhila. 🙂

Yeah.. I can understand that missing.. I always felt it when the near ones come and leave us.. sometimes even a solo walk will make us comfortable

1. Jackie Jain

Yea.. That’s true. That’s the reason may be I wrote that post of detachment way of living that day. Haha.. But it is difficult to follow.

Have a great time Akhila. 🙂