You can buy an orgasm, but never love.

I don’t find true love or romance in you guy’s relationship.

Oops… How dare I to say that. Who am I to judge someone else relationship. After all who am I to define love?

What is love.. love is just love.. nothing more to say.. It’s good enough as it’s not an abstract thing to be defined.

Your version of love may not be like my version. It doesn’t imply that you are only right or I am. People may be expressive or non-expressive. Let them be as they are.

If there is love, the bond will be multidimensional comprising all the emotions under a single umbrella. It will have care, trust, lust, passion, longing, addiction, possessiveness, compassion, attraction, attachment, affection and comfort (and many more).  There is always enough space for you to release your temper, grief, and any pain.

And yeah, hormones such as oxytocin also have a main role to play in love. Maybe that’s why you cannot force some to love you or prevent someone from loving you.

And above all to the superficial feelings, there develops a quite natural bond as you go on. And that natural addiction will be evidenced in your actions.

You can buy an orgasm, but never love. No love for sale  is so far available in the markets.

Well, this is how I outline love up to certain extent, and yes I don’t believe in first sight love.

One thought on “You can buy an orgasm, but never love.

1. crystalamayy

March 28, 2017 at 9:10am

I don’t believe in love at first sight even though people hav told me that its like u felk for a person instantly just like u know her from a long time,but it later end up to be lust or infactuation and the intensity of love is different fr different people,some say love just for like and for some others love is like forever feeling and yes for sex u can choose anyone but love is not easy to find.nice one!

March 28, 2017 at 1:31pm

Thanks crys.. Love could be varying wrt people….i can never have a second thought or second chance in my love life..but there are many who are ready for that, even accepting many lovers at a time..

• crystalamayy

March 28, 2017 at 1:34pm

Yup even I beieve In being loyal to that one person.but the perception of love is different fr them so according to them its ok but we don’t find any depth of value in that.

March 28, 2017 at 5:36pm

Exactly.. good to know your thoughts in the same lines

• crystalamayy

March 28, 2017 at 8:46pm

Yup its thr life,let them do whatever,we r no-one to judge and we will live according to our morals:)

March 28, 2017 at 8:48pm

That’s it crys.. Why should we worry upon them, thinking unnecessarily..

• crystalamayy

March 28, 2017 at 9:03pm

I like all ur article,its nice and different,always I come up with something new and interesting.keep it up.

March 29, 2017 at 11:57am

Thanks a lot for your kind words..have a wonderful day

2. mihrank

March 28, 2017 at 9:36am

“The orgasm has replaced the Cross as the focus of longing and the image of fulfillment.”

March 28, 2017 at 1:28pm

When the focus is shifted from love, the life just become mechanical

3. theonlysup

March 28, 2017 at 10:52am

unity of souls is more important before bodies unite.. thats what i feel . good one akhila.. somehow these days you are making me agree on your points .. haha:)

4. boundlessblessingsblog

March 28, 2017 at 12:27pm

Even I don’t believe in love at first sight it has to come naturally and very nicely u have written Akhila. Love has to happen it is not a game

5. kalyansparks

March 28, 2017 at 1:49pm

That’s bold,but true.love is like a natural calamity.we can’t make it happen forcefully,but when it comes we can’t even stop that.That sweet damage when we hit by that is eternal in soul.

7. Snehlata sethia

March 28, 2017 at 7:00pm

First sight love is a big puzzle for me.Before 16 years I got arranged marriage with an unknown fellow.I trust my parents choice so I was sure everything will be fine.Today we love each other most.Acceptance is the most important thing in love.orgasm is physical diet but love is soulful diet.In my opinion true orgasm cant be purchased It happens only when someone’s love and dedication relate it.isnt it?

March 28, 2017 at 8:10pm

Both are interconnected in a committed relationship..

8. neelchauhan2710

March 28, 2017 at 7:28pm

People buy Orgasm but cant true love.
    There is nothing to believe in First sight love.

Very Well written.

March 28, 2017 at 8:16pm

Thanks neel.. good to know that you too don’t believe in love at first sight

9. Moushmi Radhanpara

March 28, 2017 at 11:26pm

I don’t know about love at first sigh, I don’t now about love at all, all I can say say is it has to be true and pure.
    I don’t want you to call me day and night, it cannot be all happy all the time,
    All I expect from this ‘Love’ is togetherness. Fight with me, love me, hate me, scold me if I am wrong, but it has to be with me, Love is about togetherness for me.
    And yes, it can never be bought, markets can sell anything brought from anywhere but now this dear scarce love!

10. […] Some of you may remember the picture story posts I was hosting last month, a baby of Norm … A group of us decided, and the rest volunteered and a few were bullied into taking pictures at 6pm their time on the last Saturday of February. Here’s the first set from Govind, Pixie, Akhila & Bikram.  […]

13. Prajakta

March 29, 2017 at 12:35pm

I am still nowhere close to figuring the fine lines between relationships – this rings a bell here and there 🙂

March 29, 2017 at 4:45pm

Ha ha.. listen to that bell.. you will have some answer

15. Mann

March 29, 2017 at 5:54pm

but love at first site do exist my dear!!!!

March 31, 2017 at 8:02am

Yup…there you are….so when did those hormones tell you that it’s him, your ❤️…

16. Sayanti aka Shine

April 1, 2017 at 7:18am

You are right, Akhila. It’s very difficult to find such love where everything in rhythm and where the lovers find space within themselves. I think people are more looking for lust than love. Hence the true love is often missing in most of relationships.

April 2, 2017 at 12:46pm

Thanks sayanti. Many a times lust is recognized as true love. And at a later point of time when people realize it, the egoistical notion comes into picture spoiling the relationship