How can I approach u again?

By | April 6, 2017

On asking a help, if you are responding inappropriately, how can I approach u again?

Or is that what you wanted, i.e I shouldn’t come again ? Then you are lost as I got your plan. 😉

40 thoughts on “How can I approach u again?

Ha ha.. it was just a random thought..thank you for the offer harsh

Yes..it’s a possibility. And sometimes even people know that art, their impatience makes them impolite

1. vishal4u

Some time the most of the response is situation and reaction which ultimately is not within the hand of the person. I think never react to the response spontaneously, but try and understand the situation too.

2. kawsreflections

I can’t tell you how many times this has happened to me. I’ve just decided never to ask for that person’s help again. Wishing you all the best. Hugs!!

1. kawsreflections

Thanks. I think it’s an important issue. I’m glad you are willing to talk about it and share your thoughts. We need more people like you in the world. We really do.

3. unsaid words

Ummm if I behaved inappropriately that means either the person deserved it or in other case if it would be my fault I would seek an apology and try to help them out.

Yeah..you are right, if it’s our fault, it must be recognized at the first place and act upon

4. Jeni G.J

Actually I never respond inappropriately..I will respond even If I can’t help. And if it’s you,the answer is always yes.

Ohh..thank you so much poorva.. And now think for someone else too

Chances are there..depends on if that person is ready to understand your ignorance 😉

Between friends one is always free to say a no..so it will be understood even if you are a bit grumpy..:)