Does she really a need a degree on her shoulder to prepare homely food?

Why are you complaining on denial of opportunities of education to a girl while more number of girls than boys are seen as faculties in schools and colleges? Oh, it’s a great achievement since she is not only educated but employed also. And yes, teaching is a safe and less hectic job for her, thinking from her parents’ perspectives.

Alas!
Feel pity on these cultured senseless thoughts

Why should a woman be educated while her whole purpose is just to get engaged in house hold stuffs? There are many uneducated women who manage home pretty well. So what’s the need of having a degree on her shoulder to prepare homely food? Is it just an entry pass in the matrimonial websites?

There has been lots of progress in the field of female education. Never forgetting that progress as well as the contributions of brave historic women, let me ask “Does that progress trend really match with the number of employed women in the country right now?”

Or may be woman education is for controlling the population as she won’t get married at an early stage unlike the uneducated women. Pheww…

One thought on “Does she really a need a degree on her shoulder to prepare homely food?

April 19, 2017 at 9:59am

Yup, there exists some programmed thoughts. Some prejudices which try to keep her in some predefined shapes.

• Pinkspen

April 19, 2017 at 10:16am

True indeed! Its definitely deeply rooted. The hate is in abundance and it is horrific.

April 19, 2017 at 10:34am

At least , good if she realize it and break the moulds

• Pinkspen

April 19, 2017 at 5:42pm

Hopefully she does see that her views are anti-feminism and not progressive.

April 19, 2017 at 10:35am

How do you rate these changes..is that going in a progressive path

• Colors of my life

April 19, 2017 at 10:43am

See the way I see it, you can’t put leg in two boats at the same time.

We are all trying first to do it, than in the middle we are saying, o wait it’s not a good idea to do it. So we should all be in one boat or take one boat.

I hope you get my point

• Colors of my life

April 19, 2017 at 11:00am

Yes, but the way our cultures are getting wiped out, we have lost so many values in this process. That can’t be revived in one generation again.

2. andysmerdon

April 19, 2017 at 12:11pm

I can picture you typing frantically on your phone – Good message that needs to be out there. Women have every right to choose a career as a man does, and hers or even his career should not come in to the question of marriage – i thought the only things that mattered there was love and respect

April 19, 2017 at 12:40pm

Thanks a lot for sharing your views. You are right, if there is love and respect, things will become a little more understandable.

3. Varsh

April 19, 2017 at 1:22pm

I wish the friend she talked about showed as much anger or rebellion. Just a thought, though. If she has accepted it and wants to go ahead with it are we right to judge her for her choice?

April 19, 2017 at 1:39pm

You are right varsha.. We can’t judge their choices if they are fully aware. But the point is sometimes she is just unaware and going in that flow. How sad in that case

• Varsh

April 19, 2017 at 2:47pm

She’s a well-educated girl. Many a times it is the people around us who want us to make a career or continue our current one when we aren’t exactly motivated ourselves. It is both a good and bad thing.

April 19, 2017 at 5:52pm

But you know..education won’t make you sensible people always. Many a times it’s the people around us driving our senses. The earlier we realize it, the better

4. boundlessblessingsblog

April 19, 2017 at 1:52pm

Thanks for sharing Akhila and so agree with your words. Our society does not allow the girl child to progress and be independent only male child can do all these things. Our Indian society is too male dominant.

5. princessarchitect

April 19, 2017 at 2:24pm

Thank you for sharing – it’s interesting to learn of different cultures. I’m an architect, a woman, a wife, a mother, a daughter. There are many times when I would love to do more, especially for my family. I can do lots of things, just not all at the same time.

April 19, 2017 at 6:04pm

The more we push, the more we can…that’s what I believe in, and obviously it will be based on my own priority and comfort

April 19, 2017 at 6:02pm

Hi gilian, I can totally understand your words being in the same shoes. It’s up to a girl to prioritize things in her life. No one has to the right to judge her. But my point is, she should be fully aware of her stand and should own her decisions and must be guilt free. Nowadays, she is too much influenced by the people around her. They say why this girl is working keeping her toddler in a daycare or so and the same people will say when she quit job why did she resign while her financial support was essential for the family.

7. Reflection of Observer

April 19, 2017 at 6:28pm

Nammude naadu okke eniyum marendi erikkunnu.Waiting for the equality ….!!!

Pheww unnnm vechittu karyem ella sis.Ningalu jeevichu kanichu kodukku.All support from my side

8. Maniparna Sengupta Majumder

April 20, 2017 at 5:14am

Like the husband, the wife also needs support. As long as it’s not a matter of mutual respect and understanding, this thing will never stop.

April 20, 2017 at 12:52pm

Yes..you are absolutely right..love and respect can overrule every thing

10. Moushmi Radhanpara

April 20, 2017 at 6:07pm

I don’t know when, exactly when will people stop thinking these cultured and programmed thoughts. I mean Just how long women will have to go through all of these?

11. Candace N. Bisram

May 1, 2017 at 11:19pm

It upsets me so much that this prejudice towards women is still so prevalent in major parts of the world —today in 2017! I currently work as an Engineer in a male dominated industry, there are five women in my Department including myself, and we are the only five persons in the entire Department to possess a Masters degree. Our department is managed by a woman and I salute her. I salute all the women in here, and around the world who are educated, working women and balances their family, household and career. Women all over the world needs to be given the opportunity to be more than just being a homemaker and stop getting deprived of their ability to be a superwomen who can do it all.

May 2, 2017 at 10:33am

Happy to hear from you. Moreover good to know about your work experience. Super mom, super women, home maker or whatever it may be it’s up to the comfort of her. It’s respectable as long as it’s not any sacrifice or anything regret causing for her