Attack the strength

By | May 4, 2017

“Find out the weakness of your opponents and attack.”

This is something we grew up hearing often.

Maybe knowing the weakness can make it easier to intrude into your enemies territory.

Now just reverse the views,

Attack the strength …

I couldn’t resist sharing this message from Madhavan’s “boxing-film” ‘Saala Khadoos’.

Once the strengths are suppressed no chances for your Opponent  to rise again as a Phoenix bird. Seems much better strategy compared to the other one.. what do you say?

46 thoughts on “Attack the strength

Yeah.. we don’t need to stick to some prejudice notions..

1. boundlessblessingsblog

Nice one, Akhila and yes when the time comes instead of sitting like a weak duckling one has to get immense strength and fight the opponent.

Then its easier to win over them, being exposed without any strength

Ha ha.. Good luck for your exams.. But don’t use this tactic in exams..;)

3. Mann

Finding and attacking weakness is handy when we know that opponent is invincible…saw Bahubali 2 ????

1. Mann

Shivgami’s weakness…a mother’s weakness…her love for her children…which was well used by her son…na to wo apne bête ko wachan deti na Bahubali 2 banti.

1. crystalamayy

Yes exactly ,he misused mother’s love on him,took it as her weakness,I think its easy to win over enemies by finding out thr weakness as they r already weak in that.

4. crystalamayy

Hmm thought provoking,I would say weakness,bec u don’t need much time to work on it.cheating is a strategy you should never use to enemies im against it.watever it is face to face.

5. Prajakta

An interesting approach… but does make me wonder how do we apply it in our real life? Do we really have such enemies in the first place?

Very potent food for thought here, Akhila!

Hmm.. anyways it’s a changed strategy ..so let us try and enjoy the variety

6. Samantha

I am more for relying on your own strengths rather than focussing on your enemies’ strengths and/or weaknesses. Then again, people always tell me I am too nice to get into any battle, which is true. I try to go by live and let live, if that doesn’t work, stay true to yourself and don’t let them get you down.

Nice attitude Samantha..I could feel your soft nature…no need to change at all..after all it’s our comfort that matters

Thanks shivangi. The movie was more about politics in sports. It was actually based on some true incidents..overall, I enjoyed that movie, though I am not a big movie fan..

7. ~vasudha~

Seems difficult and not everbody wants a tough and challenging life….what say?

It’s a matter of perception.. Let them those who want…

8. unsaid words

Knowing someone’s weakness definitely let you prepare well.Knowing someone’s strength let you defeat them well.

Ah.. Your words reflect the psychic reason..well said ami

9. ambikabhardwaj

Ohh I can’t begin to tell you, how much loved Madhvan’s character and attitude in “Saala Khadoos”!
    Great example 🙂

10. crashingstone

Attacking the strength hmmm for that u need to have more strength or a strategy to turn the strength of ur opponent into his or her weakness eventually u strike to weaken and defeat the person… So to think of it the statement just looks totally filmy :p