Waves

Have a little ‘me-time’ even while investing all of your energy on someone else

One thought on “Waves

May 15, 2017 at 10:21am

Yes it is.. but rarely we find time while running behind all other life priorities

2. Pradita Kapahi

May 15, 2017 at 10:51am

Great start to the day, Akhila. My days always starts with hectic activity 🙁 Anyway, have a great day 🙂

May 15, 2017 at 1:33pm

Yeah..lots of job here too…but still that me time is something which I am scheduling without a miss..was not used to earlier.. But now I feel, we must..

3. boundlessblessingsblog

May 15, 2017 at 11:15am

Happy Birthday dear Akhila and have a great day. Nice post too, it is so nice to keep to yourself sometimes to relax and chill.

4. Bikramjit

May 15, 2017 at 12:49pm

Agreed.. I learnt this now .. but better late than never..

Me time is important and especially do8ng something just for yourself

May 16, 2017 at 10:47am

Let me ask what pradita asked me, ” how did you do”

5. Moushmi Radhanpara

May 15, 2017 at 5:39pm

Really, very true.
    A little me time is definitely needed, or else I could go mad.
    I have guests over at my place. I am handling everything pretty well but at the end of the day I miss my spare time. I mean atleast a little time is really needed to he with myself.

May 16, 2017 at 10:48am

Yeah.. there could be many life priorities… we will do everything as expected..but miss this me time at the end of the day..sad, no

6. Colors of my life

May 15, 2017 at 6:02pm

Thanks for this reminder. I have a ton of work. But when I woke up today, I just simply don’t want to go to work. I deliberately took an off today.

I will be having an issue, but I guess I need a break.

May 16, 2017 at 10:49am

Yes.. that’s what we all need.. just take a break and relax

May 16, 2017 at 9:26pm

Ha ha.. even 10 mints will have its effect if we welcome that solo time wholeheartedly

7. miss_ananya

May 15, 2017 at 6:32pm

Having that me time is very very essential! I have realized that in the last 6 months

May 16, 2017 at 10:49am

Is it.. what happened specifically in the last six months ananya

• miss_ananya

May 16, 2017 at 11:40am

Firstly I read an essay “on going on a journey ” by William hazzlit. He talked about travelling alone so that you get some alone time to think about stuff you can’t think about in your routined ,busy life. I really liked the idea and as I was really confused about my choices and feelings, I thought spending time alone is important for me. I started going out alone, I have not travelled alone yet but I go around the city alone to have some new experiences. This has helped me to get to know myself. I joined an art of living program where we were taught to spend time with ourselves and we were given some unique topics to muse on. They emphasised on spending time with oneself and said that it is the secret to happiness. I think it is great.

May 16, 2017 at 10:54am

Thanks prashanth.. all good here.. hope you are doing well

May 17, 2017 at 10:22am

Wow.. really.. you know the importance since childhood.. really appreciates that…and no need to be guilty on that