Waves

By | May 15, 2017

Have a little ‘me-time’ even while investing all of your energy on someone else

34 thoughts on “Waves

Yes it is.. but rarely we find time while running behind all other life priorities

2. Pradita Kapahi

Great start to the day, Akhila. My days always starts with hectic activity 🙁 Anyway, have a great day 🙂

Yeah..lots of job here too…but still that me time is something which I am scheduling without a miss..was not used to earlier.. But now I feel, we must..

3. Bikramjit

Agreed.. I learnt this now .. but better late than never..

Me time is important and especially do8ng something just for yourself

4. Moushmi Radhanpara

Really, very true.
    A little me time is definitely needed, or else I could go mad.
    I have guests over at my place. I am handling everything pretty well but at the end of the day I miss my spare time. I mean atleast a little time is really needed to he with myself.

Yeah.. there could be many life priorities… we will do everything as expected..but miss this me time at the end of the day..sad, no

Yeah..but we need a workaround…and no one else can help us other than oneself

5. Colors of my life

Thanks for this reminder. I have a ton of work. But when I woke up today, I just simply don’t want to go to work. I deliberately took an off today.

I will be having an issue, but I guess I need a break.

Yes.. that’s what we all need.. just take a break and relax

Ha ha.. even 10 mints will have its effect if we welcome that solo time wholeheartedly

Is it.. what happened specifically in the last six months ananya

1. miss_ananya

Firstly I read an essay “on going on a journey ” by William hazzlit. He talked about travelling alone so that you get some alone time to think about stuff you can’t think about in your routined ,busy life. I really liked the idea and as I was really confused about my choices and feelings, I thought spending time alone is important for me. I started going out alone, I have not travelled alone yet but I go around the city alone to have some new experiences. This has helped me to get to know myself. I joined an art of living program where we were taught to spend time with ourselves and we were given some unique topics to muse on. They emphasised on spending time with oneself and said that it is the secret to happiness. I think it is great.

Wow.. really.. you know the importance since childhood.. really appreciates that…and no need to be guilty on that

7. Pingback: I took a day of me | Words and Notion