Seeing different things in the same image

By | July 6, 2017

Okay, you said your views. But you can’t say your perception is right and mine is wrong. Because that is up to your personal interpretations as it was for me aslo. It will be different from yours as long as we are two people with different neurons.

There is always more to what you see. You don’t need to work on others perceptions, but have some room for flexibility in your own perceptions. Because it may need some expansions at times. Different things can be seen in the same image when you look at it again so as someone else.

36 thoughts on “Seeing different things in the same image

1. Moushmi Radhanpara

I agree, there ought to be flexibility in thoughts. People who do not accept others thoughts and beliefs or at least try and understand them, are completely wrong according to me.

2. lathiya

Truly said,everything depends on how person sees.Like “Impossible and I’m possible” is how a person sees.No one can’t blame for what other sees and don’t.

3. anand

Yes. . absolutely ..my perception would be different and Sometimes contradictory.. haha

4. Bikramjit

Yes we need to have that for sure.. as you said there is always more to see .. and yes a pocture tells a thousand stories they say we just got to look and find them..

The perception should be ours and we should not try to impose ours on others or let others impose on ourself..

5. shifafawaz

The truth!
    No one is bad or wrong for thinking or being different than you are!

Thanks neha.. even we easily oversee ourselves to have that flexibility in our own thoughts

Haha.. I am good dear..but yes busy too…because I love to be engaged always…that’s my happiness

I think you have covered this one before, remember reading something in these lines. And yes, I totally agree.
    The perception that you think is one that will usually misunderstood and result and fights and burn bridges.

Nitha, have you thought like even our own perceptions vary from time to time even while the same incident was repeated

8. jacquelineobyikocha

Some people believe in forcing their perception and opinion down other people’s throat. Maturity is the ability to accept that others are entitled to their perception and opinion and that you can be wrong.

Thanks for your views… But isn’t possible to have many honest answers

9. Pingback: Is objective evaluation possible if you are very attached to the subject? | Words and Notion